Author Topic: Uhuru's newspaper leads in damaging WSR  (Read 3484 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Uhuru's newspaper leads in damaging WSR
« on: May 09, 2015, 11:58:21 AM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Unease-in-URP-over-fresh-Ruto-graft-claims/-/1064/2710770/-/qtlnmcz/-/index.html

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru's newspaper leads in damaging WSR
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 01:34:34 PM »
Saw it in an office I had visited yesterday and I was shocked
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 07:47:40 PM »
The man appeared on National Assembly and all the newspaper carried the story.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 09:07:01 PM »
This is nonsense! The story just doesn't add up. Building another 28 ksh billion hospital next to another hospital.

The story, suggesting that the could signal tough times ahead for the UhuRuto partnership.
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 05:06:41 AM »
Indeed 28B for a new hospital. That sounds like a big scam. That amount of money is enough to build a referral hospital in every county. This scam is very similar to 36B deal by the same health ministry to purchase equipments on behalf of counties; which the counties never wanted.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 12:23:43 PM »
I think the PNU side want to see wsr painted negatively so that they can have a reasons to ditch him when his time comes to ask for presidency. This saga smells like a GEMA operation through and through.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 01:55:45 PM »
The idea is to damage WSR so he either humbles himself or is ruined. The details matter not.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 02:00:53 PM »
Omollo and Rv Item,
The theory sounds perfect except there is no substantiation. I think WSR has mostly been self-destructing. That happens when your surround yourself with idiots like Murkomen. WSR is plain sad sight now...a train wreck...hurtling down to inevitable destruction with the kalenjin people on it. That last part is the tragedy.

Kalenjin as people I would recommend they put their trust in devolution than in WSR.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 02:40:48 PM »
RV

I am writing about this because we have the experience. You were witness when I fell out with Kichwa and the others. I sensed that:

1. Raila had gotten drunk with power
2. Had ignored the people and was obsessed with his position
3. He was giving away too much to Kibaki without reference to the party

So when in 2005 he changed slightly, he was able to beat Kibaki in the referendum. Then  he started new mistakes
1. He could not just let go of Mudavadi who was a clear liability
2. He became beholden to the advice of certain people who we knew also worked for Kibaki
3. By 2007 he should have rewarded close aides by the votes they brought. Instead he appeared to punish them
4. He ignored the appeal to reward WSR and demote MaDVD.

By late 2008 I sensed trouble. the blunders he made in Sagana were returning to haunt us with a vengeance. We had wanted to be in government for show and sure Kabaki was making sure we were the tourists we wanted to be. Raila ceded away important ministries in Sagana. He gave up on a rotational presidency where he would be President after Kibaki's half term.

So I knew we were done. I said so but those close to Raila continued to believe in the coalition. I was not even the first or among the first to realize we had been had. I had been in denial and reacted with anger whenever the issue was brought up.

Murkomen is WSR's equivalent of our Nyong'o while Kindiki is similar to Raila's Orengo. They will weave him in cobwebs so that even after he has lost, he will remain in denial.

Let me put it this way: WSR decided to slide down the escarpment and Uhuru's people wet the path with water.

I don't know if you remember sliding downhill on banana stems as a young man or if you grew up in town and missed the fun. Nothing speeds it like water poured just behind it to lubricate the slide.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 04:03:13 PM »
Indeed 28B for a new hospital. That sounds like a big scam. That amount of money is enough to build a referral hospital in every county. This scam is very similar to 36B deal by the same health ministry to purchase equipments on behalf of counties; which the counties never wanted.

RV Pundit, you are absolutely correct.
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 04:27:28 PM »
The Hustler is suffering from old habits.  The man is wired to plunder from his Youth For KANU days.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman