Author Topic: Plans to heckle WSR in Bomet!  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
Plans to heckle WSR in Bomet!
« on: May 07, 2015, 12:37:15 PM »
I can reliably confirm that Isaac Ruto has hired goons to Heckle the deputy president and cheer president Uhuru in Bomet this weekend. Let us see what will unfold.

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Plans to heckle WSR in Bomet!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 12:46:22 PM »
hehehe sen. charles keter should also hire more goons to heckle those of gov ruto

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »
The goons went for training in Migori and were transported back to Bomet just yesterday.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 09:04:01 PM »
Wacheni mushene cheap. Who heckled what?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 10:10:48 PM »
I can reliably confirm that Isaac Ruto has hired goons to Heckle the deputy president and cheer president Uhuru in Bomet this weekend. Let us see what will unfold.
What are we going to achieve by heckling him. Politicians need to get serious if they want any change. WSR seems to be a man on a path to slf destruction. I don't know how much money he needs before he can start getting serious about issues. We cant keep blaming uhuru for all his short comings. There must come a time when we can analyze him separate and so far, he has nothing to show for his two years. He is like a shadow of his former self....cant believe, i once though he was the one man who could bring change to Kenya.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi