Author Topic: PUNDIT; What can WSR do to redeem himself?  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
PUNDIT; What can WSR do to redeem himself?
« on: April 29, 2015, 10:38:12 AM »
I feel sorry for the man as he seems to be on self destruct mode. What will happen to his Kalenjin base? I think he has time to redeem himself but I dont know what he has to do to redeem himself.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: PUNDIT; What can WSR do to redeem himself?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 11:03:14 AM »
To be honest, I also don't know what is going on with him. I guess the curse of being a loyal DPORK. Isaac Ruto-Moi-Zakayos plus all the others opposed to his absent minded leadership represent something real. Isaac need to play the narok mau eviction...and he might just split half the kipsigis. The man has lost pokots..that is for sure. Tugen and Kipsigis are hanging in there. The maasai gone. The somalis gone.

He is now at mercy of Uhuru and GEMA...the more reasons he'll be desperate to hide under JAP...but soon he might even become a liability to Uhuru :)

What should he do.......

I feel sorry for the man as he seems to be on self destruct mode. What will happen to his Kalenjin base? I think he has time to redeem himself but I dont know what he has to do to redeem himself.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 11:14:40 AM »
So Kalenjin split is imminent? Do you see Isaac axis turning back or will they match to the end?

i think the first solution is to stop Mau eviction and leave it to the governors of affected counties.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 12:05:03 PM »
WSR has to deliver vis a vis governors. It will be competition for who delivered what. Governors have billions to play maendeleo and patronage at the very base level. WSR has to counter that by showing what National Gov has done....and there doesn't seem to be much of that happening on the ground.The 10,000KMs road may change that.  But I imagine in every county...Ruto William will have to in five yrs time point at ABCD that he and Uhuru have done...given governors have done stuff.

WSR has to understand that as he fights governors....governors are building roads, nurseries, dams, water supply and projects that people are feeling their impact.

Time for WSR and Uhuru to really wake up.....there is a possibility people may not give a damn fuack what happens nationally if counties continue to deliver.

So Kalenjin split is imminent? Do you see Isaac axis turning back or will they match to the end?

i think the first solution is to stop Mau eviction and leave it to the governors of affected counties.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 03:39:16 PM »
Ruto redeem himself?
Never.
After the hate driven 2008 PEV, the MKM knew that their very existence lay in neutralising the RV under Ruto, which had very reluctantly forced them to the negotiating table. What better than to use the ICC issue to entice Ruto to cross over to them, win the elections with a promise of support in 2022, and then systematically dismantle his hold in the RV?
Enter Moi senior, who is more interested in protecting his theiving family than anything else and the stage was set. Ruto's days were numbered from the moment the PEV ended and he had proved beyond reasonable doubt just how lethal he could be to the MKM. There's nothing he can say or do to change that as he will never ever be trusted by the MKM. He's a dead man walking, with the 2017 hanging fast approaching.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 05:33:21 PM »
WSR should change tact and support devolution 100%. Going the MKM way of subotaging the governors will not work. Mind you even TNA governors will not support anything anti devolution and they can do that knowing actually at the base the people are behind them. The likes of Uhuru, Waiguru and the rest who are against devolution just do it for their elite selfish reasons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 06:33:53 PM »
Precisely. That is probably what is killing him in his base. His stance against devolution is surest way to political dustbin.
WSR should change tact and support devolution 100%. Going the MKM way of subotaging the governors will not work. Mind you even TNA governors will not support anything anti devolution and they can do that knowing actually at the base the people are behind them. The likes of Uhuru, Waiguru and the rest who are against devolution just do it for their elite selfish reasons.

Offline Reticent Solipsist

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 06:46:04 AM »

I am not sure to whom Ruto turns to for political advice, but this fact is patently clear-- whether it's the U.S., Ghana, Zambia, Nigeria or whatever, generally speaking, Vice Presidents or its equivalent in Kenya masquerading as DP do not normally succeed the outgoing president-- unless the incumbent president dies in office. There are, of course, exceptions to the rule.

Politics 101: There are no I.O.U's in politics unless you really owe someone....