Author Topic: What happened to this Louis otieno?  (Read 17051 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: What happened to this Louis otieno?
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 04:19:57 PM »
then

Now

vooke,

It's the make up.  TV personalities.  Their lives depend on it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 04:22:56 PM »
The make up artist who can quickly re-transform that scary Jaduong Jatello Otieno to Louis Otieno we knew should win a Nobel instead of Ngugi.
vooke,
It's the make up.  TV personalities.  Their lives depend on it.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 04:29:00 PM »
His is self neglect. Lonely. Broke.  Probably depressed. All friends have run away.

Plan :

Avoid self pity . Hit the gym , Cut down on too much food. shave those ugly beards, borrow Railas kiwi to paint the hair. Start rebuilding slowing ,

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 04:44:25 PM »
Dad was not too keen to pursue the killers
Louis need extreme makeover
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 05:10:28 PM »
Nada men. loui had made his name and was teh first kenyan talk show host to have a program with his name I mean Loui Otieno Live! Guy would taunt those citizen production team guys and management bwana.  He is the one interviewing the guests, not the production team! No interview at a hotel that was less than 5 star thats why most of teh interviews then were at the Stanley. He then came up with the style where he held a forum with a panel of guests and and audience, and he was going around the country hosting these forums at diffrent locations with the Citizen Live crew. His arrogance during these sessions were clear. He would cut off the panel or anyone in the audience who was speaking and when protests came up he would say "you ae the one seated there, am running this so don't tell me what to do. you either walk out or shut up untill I tell you to speak" and this was on live TV!

Hell, his wife Joyce was pregnant with their 3rd child and this "talk show host"walked out on the family and ask any woman, there's nothing as bad as walking out on her when expectant, let alone family!  He quickly ran to the cougar Suzanne Kibukosya who was also having issues with hubby Gido, and live live these two lovebirds let their affair be public. They were at functions together, and Suzzane could sometimes be at teh recordings of those Loui Otieno Live Shows. They even had an interview on True Love mag bwana! He was not even there for the birth of his son!

This guy was walking in the air, saying the rest of the TV personalities were mere "presenters", while he was a "talk show host" in the line of Larry King Live (thats where he came up with Loui Otieno Live or LOL)

The UNDP deal was going to K24 and Loui was cheated into quitting Citizen in a huff believing the UNDP-K24 deal would be bigger and he would have much more control over the talk show he would be hosting plus a role in the K24 management. Rememeber at the time K24 was still under Rose Kimotho and they really needed viewer numbers and ratings, and this opportunity wooud steal some Citizen viewers to K24.  The UNDP deal did not go through and bwana "talk show host" could not run back to where he came from. He ended up running the talkshow in a small room at the K24 studios and whats more salo was reduced kapsa! Eventualy K24 kicked him out.

Sasa alihepa bibi na akuna famila, Suzanne Kibukosya also left him(probably coz he was broke) and jobos hard to come by. KTNs Sholloei helped him a bit when he brought him back for reading news and small time interviews once a week during the campaigns for the 2013 general elections.

I'm not suprised at how things are for him right now as he appears to be on TV. You know what they say about karma!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 05:15:46 PM »
Mintos yawa that is very detailed. I worked with his cousin way back in 2004 then Louis was not that proud. So what is going on now. Did the wife with 3 kids go back to him. Or he is now back to his mother's SQ.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
He looks fat and tired. I know what that feels like. Does anyone have his number or address? Perhaps I can invite him to talk about it in this forum.

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 08:43:21 AM »
He's divorced. Bibi gani atarudi if you walked out on her when expectant? Na hiyo madharau yote ilikuwa kwa media? Louis was kularing Careen, who was busy getting loans and giving the chapaa to him. Maybe he went back to his mother's house

He looks fat and tired. I know what that feels like. Does anyone have his number or address? Perhaps I can invite him to talk about it in this forum.
Mintos yawa that is very detailed. I worked with his cousin way back in 2004 then Louis was not that proud. So what is going on now. Did the wife with 3 kids go back to him. Or he is now back to his mother's SQ.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 10:10:54 AM »
A man borrowing from his girl is the lowest a primate can sink
Who was beating up Carreen when she used to run to his apartment?
That gal was probably kept by an abusive negro who was well known to Louis but for whatever reasons, he can't name him?
Don't nobody tell me that her dad &/bro would drive up to her apartment, beat her up and disappear
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 11:36:05 AM »
Louis amenona kweli, na ameongeza melanin kiasi....nywele nyeupe pia.

Aliwacha bibi na mimba? :-\ Kama ni kweli, alipata dawa yake.

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 11:43:51 AM »
A man borrowing from his girl is the lowest a primate can sink
Who was beating up Carreen when she used to run to his apartment?
That gal was probably kept by an abusive negro who was well known to Louis but for whatever reasons, he can't name him?
Don't nobody tell me that her dad &/bro would drive up to her apartment, beat her up and disappear

Pengine Isaiah Kiplagat the AK president anajua ni nani huyo negro is. It is said there's a time he tried to arbitrate

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2014, 12:21:45 PM »
Kwani he was ambushed coming out of a night club for this interview? Why not fix himself first before facing the cameras.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 12:37:30 PM »
Mintos,
Arbitrate in a relationship Carreen was involved in?

Two people beat up grown women; abusive partners or parents who never let go.
Louis saw her scars, knew she was tormented. And he wants us guessing ghosts did it.
THis is how I see it. Louis interfered in an abusive relationship, the 'other man' got jilted and took her out
Louis knows the 'other man'

Pengine Isaiah Kiplagat the AK president anajua ni nani huyo negro is. It is said there's a time he tried to arbitrate

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 07:11:03 AM »

There is more than meets the eyes with these two dead RV gals, Careen Chepchumba and Mercy Keino; they was into drugs and the parents are just lying to cover their image

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 08:00:56 AM »
Maybe they were drug mules...but why would they do that..one was master student..another an engineering graduate already working for kplc..the father is CEO and the other a lecturer..clearly money was not a problem. Anyway there is serious drug problem now in nairobi upper middle class area...i know coz my cousin i suspect is in that trade around the areas of milimani.

There is more than meets the eyes with these two dead RV gals, Careen Chepchumba and Mercy Keino; they was into drugs and the parents are just lying to cover their image

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 11:21:52 AM »
Haiya? Careen and mercy were related?

You could be right. The erratic behaviour being described about Mercy during that fateful night clearly is of a person under the influence. The parents are not saying what they should say coz probably they still can't believe their daughter was into drugs. Just think of a private bash in a high end residential area with every sense of entertainement available including snorting sessions?

As for Careen, kama ni kweli then it could be these drugs mafia who killed her. They are very effective at these things.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2014, 03:23:32 PM »
Drugs or no drugs.  Who killed Mercy Keino?  This is what people mean when they talk about impunity.  People get murdered.  The killer walks.  Every time.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2014, 04:56:23 PM »
Whatever went down in that house orgy must have been so damning since nobody is interested in disclosing it
Drugs or no drugs.  Who killed Mercy Keino?  This is what people mean when they talk about impunity.  People get murdered.  The killer walks.  Every time.