Author Topic: Can Central Possibly Register 7 Million Voters?  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Can Central Possibly Register 7 Million Voters?
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:47:18 AM »
I believe Pundit can throw some light on this in the view of the massive JAP propaganda that they intend to register 7 million GEMA voters.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Can Central Possibly Register 7 Million Voters?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 11:49:36 AM »
It too early for tribal maths. I bet there are 45m kenyans now and average age is something like 18yrs now...so we will have 22.5M eligible voters...maybe 18m will register...and 16m will turn up to vote.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 12:09:22 PM »
So they intend to register 31% of the electorate? Is that feasible? If they have since grown from 22% to 31% that means Kalenjin and Luhya have suffered a massive plague epidemic that wiped out millions.
It too early for tribal maths. I bet there are 45m kenyans now and average age is something like 18yrs now...so we will have 22.5M eligible voters...maybe 18m will register...and 16m will turn up to vote.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 02:18:23 PM »
Gema demographically is transitioning..I think combined they should be about 19-20%..Kikuyus 17% (I see a drop of 0.5% from 09 census),Meru(2%) and Embu & Mbeer(1%)...Luhya should be 15.5% if not 16%..Kalenjin I think 14%..but this ratios could be thrown out if Somalis,turkanas and northern tribes swing another suprise..they are having a baby boom there...plus possibilities of refugees and inflated figures (see Mandera and Turkana).

However what count is the number of over 18s...and that I think is where somalis,maasai,luhyas,kalenjin and communities now growing (esp those in arid areas) dont have the numbers....most of Somalis for example are kids..each family has 8-9 kids.

Then of course we will have to wait for registration figures..to get the actual votes.

So they intend to register 31% of the electorate? Is that feasible? If they have since grown from 22% to 31% that means Kalenjin and Luhya have suffered a massive plague epidemic that wiped out millions.

Offline Bella

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 02:25:59 PM »
Omollo, do you mean Gema or central or Jubilee??? All Uhuru's votes plus all the washoshos and anybody with an ID (plus Kales) were 6 million. How is central alone to be 7 million? Have they doubled?
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 03:42:46 PM »
Omollo, do you mean Gema or central or Jubilee??? All Uhuru's votes plus all the washoshos and anybody with an ID (plus Kales) were 6 million. How is central alone to be 7 million? Have they doubled?
It variously presented as Central (Euphemism for GEMA) and JAP (TNA plus URP). Registering more votes in RV is a double-edged sword incase they don't vote for Uhuru.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000159007/lobby-group-aims-to-register-7-million-jap-members