Author Topic: Uhuru broke the law and should be impeached  (Read 12910 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru broke the law and should be impeached
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 04:07:50 PM »
He is not above the law. You can say all criminals roaming the streets are also above the law. It just upon Mps and everyone else to wake up and make him accountable.
Stop being silly Mr Mavoko

We all know very well there are many people above the law in Kenya
How do you explain the existence of hordes of criminals in parliament and senate ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »
ODM itself has 130mps..CORD i think 170mps...therefore there is enough numbers to begin the process....at least to have it investigated and have Uhuru being grilled by Mps.

Mpigs need to earn their salaries by holding accountable everyone from governors to Uhuru.

Removal of President by impeachment.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 04:21:22 PM »
CORD  = 141 MPs
URP     = 75 MPs
NARC   = 3 MPs
Total    = 219 MPs

Total   = 349 MPs

35% would be 122 : Which means CORD has more than enough to start proceedings.

I stand to be corrected.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 04:46:04 PM »
I wouldn't be suprised if they were destroying evidence in the guise of war on drugs

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 04:52:29 PM »
Destroy 1.3B kshs of drugs. No way. They took the drugs and then destroyed the ship loaded with cement.
I wouldn't be suprised if they were destroying evidence in the guise of war on drugs

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 06:17:46 PM »
Are you sure there are more CORDS than others?
I thought there are 400 mpigs!!!
If so, how come it looks like Jubilee is running the show?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 07:41:23 PM »
Are you sure there are more CORDS than others?
I thought there are 400 mpigs!!!
If so, how come it looks like Jubilee is running the show?

TNA, Eagle and Amani are not included. TNA MPs are not likely to vote against Uhuru even if they caught him sodomizing their mothers.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 05:21:49 AM »
CORD should remain focused on referendum, that has more value and reward to the population than wasting time on impeachment that is bound to fail. Impeachment will create a siege mentality to central population and jubilee pockets, people who would otherwise vote for pesa mashinani.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 10:12:06 AM »
CORD should remain focused on referendum, that has more value and reward to the population than wasting time on impeachment that is bound to fail. Impeachment will create a siege mentality to central population and jubilee pockets, people who would otherwise vote for pesa mashinani.

That is what I thought. As I told Pundit elsewhere, out of the five issues that CORD has identified, the MKM and KI is most scared of Pesa Mashinani. You can see how they keep lying about figures, delaying National Accounts to ensure out dated figures are used so that they can keep more of the cash.

The KI knows they can beat any changes to the IEBC and can make nonsense of the Land Commission which in any case does not have much of an effect. Strengthening commissions is another they laugh at as they do Inclusivity because this is already in the current constitution and it is flouted. But when it comes to pesa Mashinani, then the corruption cartels begin to worry. The who ides of seizing and controlling government is about money. GoK has money and they want it. Now they will be left with a shell. That is sending nightmares across Central.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 02:19:38 PM »
I agree with ole ole and you that pesa mashinani is the real deal however i feel sometimes even for symbolism we need to hold pork acountable esp when he breaks the law. We can pass the amendment to the constitution but by then he will be so used to breaking the law..he will break the law and devolve the monies he likes.

That is what I thought. As I told Pundit elsewhere, out of the five issues that CORD has identified, the MKM and KI is most scared of Pesa Mashinani. You can see how they keep lying about figures, delaying National Accounts to ensure out dated figures are used so that they can keep more of the cash.

The KI knows they can beat any changes to the IEBC and can make nonsense of the Land Commission which in any case does not have much of an effect. Strengthening commissions is another they laugh at as they do Inclusivity because this is already in the current constitution and it is flouted. But when it comes to pesa Mashinani, then the corruption cartels begin to worry. The who ides of seizing and controlling government is about money. GoK has money and they want it. Now they will be left with a shell. That is sending nightmares across Central.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 04:05:49 PM »
I agree with ole ole and you that pesa mashinani is the real deal however i feel sometimes even for symbolism we need to hold pork acountable esp when he breaks the law. We can pass the amendment to the constitution but by then he will be so used to breaking the law..he will break the law and devolve the monies he likes.

May be that is what he wants to get popular sympathy and to renew tribal fanatical support. The ICC issue has been milked dry. He needs to be a victim of "Jackon" to continue mesmerizing the deliberated scared Kikuyu peasant. I think he should be denied that gift and we concentrate on dismantling the finances that keep the MKM focused on Presidential power. We can leave him with a shell.

After that the most important governors in Kenya would be those controlling the big bucks - Nairobi, Kakamega, Kiambu. Uhuru is the best suited to become Kiambu governor.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2014, 04:55:19 PM »
I wouldn't worry about Uhuru or his tribe elite..and their fate...most of them have stolen to last generations.Uhuru is probably in for fame. Let think what we could do with more devolved power and resources. I bet alot. Machakos has shown us what is possible in one yr. Not only Machakos but pretty much every county is better off with devolution. Just imagine if we had stuck with federalism like US, Germany,China, UK, South Africa, Ethiopia and even Uganda...devolution and federalism is now standard political reality because of our heterogeneity.
May be that is what he wants to get popular sympathy and to renew tribal fanatical support. The ICC issue has been milked dry. He needs to be a victim of "Jackon" to continue mesmerizing the deliberated scared Kikuyu peasant. I think he should be denied that gift and we concentrate on dismantling the finances that keep the MKM focused on Presidential power. We can leave him with a shell.

After that the most important governors in Kenya would be those controlling the big bucks - Nairobi, Kakamega, Kiambu. Uhuru is the best suited to become Kiambu governor.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 07:50:12 PM »
Pundit

If you are looking for confirmation of what is bothering MKM, listen to Uhuru's speech when he attended Waiguru's feast. You can almost feel his anger. He knows that with reduced funds, his power will also be further eroded.

His father had faced a similar dilemma and "corrected" it by illegally denying funds to the regions. Unless Karangi's coup succeeds, Pesa Mashinani is a done deal. What he should pray for is that the cries I heard recently of Bipty-Bipty (50-50) don't rise to crescendo. That would ruin him totally.