Author Topic: George Kegoro Has Excoriated The Supreme Court  (Read 11205 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: George Kegoro Has Excoriated The Supreme Court
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2015, 11:37:27 AM »
My only concern is the referendum coming before the general elections. If they are held  at the same time or after the General Election, we shall lick Uhuru Kenyatta. I wish I was at liberty to share our strategies but take your diary and note in it and ask me the same AFTER the elections.
Sound interesting. I personally witnessed the guy in my voting line who was told his polling station was in Lamu (there were many such cases) but most were resolved by using the black book. The lamu guy was kikuyu and he was protesting he had to vote...then I found many others as I entered the tent...they mostly voted..some having to write an affidavit . I kept being pushed from line a to z because they couldn't determine surnames...eventually I voted.

As regard to 2017...yea I sense Raila and CORD will be desperate...but I think Uhuru is such a consummate political operator (compared to Kibaki)...you guys simply stand no chance.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread