Author Topic: Dr Alfred Mutua should seriously consider going for PORK in 2017 or 2022  (Read 3131 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
If he makes it to SH, who will be the First Lady, Lilian or the "real" wife? :D :D :D

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Not a bad idea, in so far as  Kenya needs a new kind of leader that is not cut from the usual Moi-Odinga-Kenyatta type of clothe.    The main difficulty for the former Comical Ali (now transformed into governor) would be that of building national support. 
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I think dead woods like Raila Odinga and Uhurus should seriously consider giving way for Mutuas. In the future I see governorship being the next pipeline for national leaders...has is the norm in most part of the world. Definitely this devolution has shown great promise.
Not a bad idea, in so far as  Kenya needs a new kind of leader that is not cut from the usual Moi-Odinga-Kenyatta type of clothe.    The main difficulty for the former Comical Ali (now transformed into governor) would be that of building national support. 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
It is VERY hard to fault Mutua. He was such a shabby spokesman so I refuse to buy the theory that he is all glib and nothing to show, else he would have been equally eloquent in defending Kifacki. He is doing extremely fine for a negro
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Precisely. The man is doing very simple things that appear miraculous for us the kenya negro like me so used to gov doing very little. Kenya can be fixed with simple ideas like Mutua.
It is VERY hard to fault Mutua. He was such a shabby spokesman so I refuse to buy the theory that he is all glib and nothing to show. He is doing extremely fine for a negro

Offline Bella

• Superstar
It is VERY hard to fault Mutua. He was such a shabby spokesman so I refuse to buy the theory that he is all glib and nothing to show, else he would have been equally eloquent in defending Kifacki. He is doing extremely fine for a negro

Lol! The funny thing (actually, it's quite sad) about the whole Alfie phenomenon is that one doesn't even have to be clean to help the little folk. You can steal "eat" like Alfie, yet improve the lives of the folk exponentially just by insisting on doing things for them while eating. Because we have been conditioned by 50 years of rape by government not to expect ANYTHING at all except the opportunity to brag to our neighbors when our tribesman is president. This shows that a president doesn't even have to be a saint...just "feel" something for the folk, enough not to entirely forget we exist (except as food/tools) when running government. If Alfie was president, I bet we would be having some genuine, serious think-tank'ing about solutions to terrorism and insecurity right about now.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Afie Vuvuzela is going nowhere. 

In Kenya you want to be a tribal hegemon of the polarizing variety.  Who remembers Peter Kenneth of Gatanga?  How many Presidential votes did he get from Gatanga?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Precisely. The man is doing very simple things that appear miraculous for us the kenya negro like me so used to gov doing very little. Kenya can be fixed with simple ideas like Mutua.

Kenya can be fixed by Kenyans, using simple ideas.  Now, there's a thought.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma

That's Pundit III.  Elsewhere, Pundit IV admonishes vooke thus:

stop denigrading Africans by calling them negros...

http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=1935.60

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
The MPesa generation coming of age should catch on the devolution train and midwife Kenya to break away from kenyatta/odinga/moi!!! hegemony.... It is sickening that Gideon buffoon is giving Ruto sleepless nights and has chances for presidency .... tragic thing Ruto given his dirty hands has nothing against Gideon except naive poems of Murkomen

hail the gods of devolution even raila (on behalf of depressed/frustrated kenyans) had a chance to lecture our shagala mbagara mtukufu on security now that he is dodging every sensitive issue
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution