Author Topic: Dealing with Cops  (Read 3191 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Dealing with Cops
« on: April 21, 2015, 08:53:44 AM »
Termie, is it this bad?

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/dealing-with-cops.6081/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Dealing with Cops
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 02:31:29 PM »
Hehehe...it sure seems that way going by the reports and social media.  Cops in America are certainly trigger happy.  And the colored people bear the brunt.

Should the random black person fear cops.  Probably not. 

Though I am thinking he should avoid encounters with them in certain rough neighborhoods.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 10:35:35 AM »
Blacks need to get organised and find another opinion shaper other than that AL Sharpton bugger .....  somebody to tell the black parents to take care of the kids .... as well as someone who can be taken seriously by those in power ...blacks should stop lying to themselves that 'others' love them unconditionally......

tragic that Obama is running away from this issue just like he has run from african roots and its poverty
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 06:22:50 PM »
You know, being in the States for a few months now I can feel the tension between authorities and African Americans.

Like the other evening I'm standing at the tram station texting, we're talking around 10PM by myself. An African American chap not at all punkish in appearance approaches the tram station. Suddenly a voice over the speaker- not an automated voice goes: do not text thieves about etc. I look up and there's like 10 security cameras attached to 1 pole. I peer at it for a while thoroughly spooked so I put my mobile away. The chap sits far away from me. Then the voice over the speaker (not automated, sounds like an old white guy) goes on about reporting suspicious looking persons, the last tram schedule etc. entertaining the speakers until the tram comes. I mean I appreciate the vocal protection but I'm not sure if it was all that necessary.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 04:11:55 PM »
Do you think these race riots can spiral out of hand?

Hehehe...it sure seems that way going by the reports and social media.  Cops in America are certainly trigger happy.  And the colored people bear the brunt.

Should the random black person fear cops.  Probably not. 

Though I am thinking he should avoid encounters with them in certain rough neighborhoods.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 04:25:34 PM »
You know, being in the States for a few months now I can feel the tension between authorities and African Americans.

Like the other evening I'm standing at the tram station texting, we're talking around 10PM by myself. An African American chap not at all punkish in appearance approaches the tram station. Suddenly a voice over the speaker- not an automated voice goes: do not text thieves about etc. I look up and there's like 10 security cameras attached to 1 pole. I peer at it for a while thoroughly spooked so I put my mobile away. The chap sits far away from me. Then the voice over the speaker (not automated, sounds like an old white guy) goes on about reporting suspicious looking persons, the last tram schedule etc. entertaining the speakers until the tram comes. I mean I appreciate the vocal protection but I'm not sure if it was all that necessary.
veritas,

Those sound like standard alerts for suspicious activity on public transportation.  I recall them becoming common after 9-11.  It's funny though. 

@vooke,

Of course race riots can spiral out of control.  Blacks in the US can bring major cities to halt.  That's why they have a state of emergency in Baltimore.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2015, 09:59:55 AM »
@vooke,

Of course race riots can spiral out of control.  Blacks in the US can bring major cities to halt.  That's why they have a state of emergency in Baltimore.

Why am aksin is because Eric Phleps of the Vatican Assassins ( did you attempt to read his book?) claimed black-on-white race war was instigated by Jesuits as far back as the 50s. You can guess how much they are reading into Ferguson and Baltimore.

Adventism is much bigger than Nuff Sed and am sure she contributes zilch to its worldview. So when I ponder on Adventism conspiracy slant on the riots, it is not personal

Look at this 2012 article
http://vaticanassassins.org/2012/01/25/ex-jesuit-greg-galluzzo-chicago-mentor-of-jesuit-coadjutor-barry-davis-obama/

A video saying more or less the same

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 01:03:28 PM »
@vooke,

Why am aksin is because Eric Phleps of the Vatican Assassins ( did you attempt to read his book?) claimed black-on-white race war was instigated by Jesuits as far back as the 50s. You can guess how much they are reading into Ferguson and Baltimore.

Adventism is much bigger than Nuff Sed and am sure she contributes zilch to its worldview. So when I ponder on Adventism conspiracy slant on the riots, it is not personal

Look at this 2012 article
http://vaticanassassins.org/2012/01/25/ex-jesuit-greg-galluzzo-chicago-mentor-of-jesuit-coadjutor-barry-davis-obama/

A video saying more or less the same
I get this notion that you belong to a sect that preaches SDA is the face of saitoon himself.  If not, I am doomed to make no sense of the leap from Negro survival of police encounters to SDA.

I have trouble seeing any difference between SDA and say Catholicism or any Christian sect, including the latest briefcase variety, as anything more than a matter of taste.  A slightly different flavor of the SAME thing to an atheist.

Most Christians believe in a version of end times or other events with outlandish signs to boot.  I don't find SDA beliefs to be remarkable in that context.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 10:10:47 AM »
I get this notion that you belong to a sect that preaches SDA is the face of saitoon himself.  If not, I am doomed to make no sense of the leap from Negro survival of police encounters to SDA.

I have trouble seeing any difference between SDA and say Catholicism or any Christian sect, including the latest briefcase variety, as anything more than a matter of taste.  A slightly different flavor of the SAME thing to an atheist.

Most Christians believe in a version of end times or other events with outlandish signs to boot.  I don't find SDA beliefs to be remarkable in that context.
Eric Phleps is SDA.
He is a version of Alex Jones majoring in Roman Catholicism
SDA among others are the leaders in Jesuit Conspiracy theories
The Ferguson and Baltimore riots are too sweet to overlook
Catholics are behind the riots