Author Topic: Jesus Wasn't Crucified on Friday or Resurrected on Sunday  (Read 14763 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Jesus Wasn't Crucified on Friday or Resurrected on Sunday
« on: April 13, 2015, 08:34:12 AM »

Contrary to what SDAs would have you believe, they are not the ONLY sabbath keepers together with the Jews; many Christian and pseudo-Christian sects are Sabbatarians.

These religions which have built their rallying points on Saturday are a funny bunch; they will twist history, employ falsehoods and are ALWAYS grossly inconsistent in their hermeneutic

I don't understand why it hurts them so much that not everyone is a sabbath-keeper. The attention given to the Lord's Day, Sunday is a source of perpetual envy.

A Christian like vooke will gladly tell you that God is INDIFFERENT to whatever day you single out for worship. So why does he cling to Sunday? It is a church tradition that does not infringe on any scripture. And more importantly, The most defining moment and event in Christianity happened on a Sunday. Am talking about resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

So what do Sabbatarians do with the resurrection? They attempt to place it on Saturday, the Sabbath instead of Sunday. This way, they can steal the thunder from Sunday by claiming that there is nothing 'special' in Sunday and there is everything special with Saturday seeing that Jesus resurrected on Saturday!

Did Jesus resurrect on Saturday as opposed to Sunday?
Frankly speaking, I don't care which day he resurrected, but when somebody stretches their hallucinations and attempts to 'steal' the resurrection from Sunday to Saturday, am concerned. See God hates a lying tongue so I have a mandate to preach the truth and call out this lie and help fellow truth seekers think.

First, let us examine this JESUS-RESURRECTED-ON-SATURDAY theory and then we can with the Word of God which is as a hammer, dash it to smithereens

Traditional timing doesn't add up
http://www.ucg.org/doctrinal-beliefs/jesus-wasnt-crucified-friday-or-resurrected-sunday/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline louvre

Re: Jesus Wasn't Crucified on Friday or Resurrected on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 09:34:50 AM »
God rested on the seventh day.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 11:33:00 AM »
Hello Nuff Sed

God rested on the seventh day.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Bella

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 11:43:51 AM »
I'm not sure about the figures they give, though. They don't seem to be aware of a third (and fourth) branch of Christianity, as old as Catholicism, that is the various orthodox churches, or that they are not protestant at all but a separate branch? In fact they have no connection at all to Western Christianity (Roman Catholicism and Protestantism), that is the Christianity of Western Europe. In any case, they also worship on Sunday. I think it is safe to say that more than 99% of people who self-identify as Christian go to a church that meets on Sunday.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 12:05:41 PM »
Voke,
I can confidently say that your obsession with anti-SDA rhetoric has reached that stage where you have become captive to your own bamboozlement.

Contrary to what SDAs would have you believe, they are not the ONLY sabbath keepers together with the Jews; many Christian and pseudo-Christian sects are Sabbatarians.

Please cite the SDA material saying Adventists believe they are the only Sabbathkeepers along with Jews, and that Christ arose on Saturday. The Adventist belief on the Sabbath is solidly based on the Ten Commandments, such that the timing of the resurrection is only supporting evidence. In fact, it is the timing of Jesus' rest in the grave that Adventists often cite as support for Sabbath rest, rather than the resurrection itself (the argument used by Sundaykeepers, that Christ arose on Sunday, so the day should be worshiped instead of Sabbath).

I don't understand why it hurts them so much that not everyone is a sabbath-keeper. The attention given to the Lord's Day, Sunday is a source of perpetual envy.
Your sources of perpetual envy are your own. If you have envy and know its sources, avoid projecting it on others who have nothing to do with it and have no personal experience with Voke beyond nipate.

A Christian like vooke will gladly tell you that God is INDIFFERENT to whatever day you single out for worship. So why does he cling to Sunday? It is a church tradition that does not infringe on any scripture. And more importantly, The most defining moment and event in Christianity happened on a Sunday. Am talking about resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Please go further and explain why you have picked tradition over the word of God (to the extent that you have come to believe you know the mind of God outside His revealed Word, the Ten Commandments).

So what do Sabbatarians do with the resurrection? They attempt to place it on Saturday, the Sabbath instead of Sunday. This way, they can steal the thunder from Sunday by claiming that there is nothing 'special' in Sunday and there is everything special with Saturday seeing that Jesus resurrected on Saturday!

I'm not sure what you base your propaganda on. Adventists do not worship on Sabbath because of the timing of the resurrection, neither do Adventists claim Jesus arose on Sabbath. If you manufacture that strawman, please demolish it in peace and leave Adventists and the Sabbath out of it.
The resurrection is recorded in Matt28
1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Before you jump to conclusions as usual, please note that the passage only mentions the time the women visited the tomb, not when the resurrection occurred. So it may be possible that it occurred earlier than the time the women got the news.

Frankly speaking, I don't care which day he resurrected, but when somebody stretches their hallucinations and attempts to 'steal' the resurrection from Sunday to Saturday, am concerned. See God hates a lying tongue so I have a mandate to preach the truth and call out this lie and help fellow truth seekers think.

"I don't care which day" coming from a pastor who consistently keeps Sunday and devotes huge amounts of bandwidth dreaming, scheming and concocting ways to lambast those who keep the fourth Commandment. Typically, Sunday keeping protestants make the suicidal, self-defeating and contradictory argument that they keep Sunday "because Christ arose on that day." That argument is one of the suicidal ones made by Voke on the Lord's Day thread. Quite a stretch for someone who "doesn't care about which day."

Maybe you don't care, but Jesus cared enough to tell the disciples how long He would be in the grave. Do not stretch your "carelessness" to God and think that because you do not care about the days, it is license to belittle the fourth commandment. 

Please note that I have reservations about the Wednesday crucifixion interpretation. (I won't dare throw ad hominems like "hallucination" at it though). I'll explain my reservations later if necessary.

These religions which have built their rallying points on Saturday are a funny bunch; they will twist history, employ falsehoods and are ALWAYS grossly inconsistent in their hermeneutic

First, let us examine this JESUS-RESURRECTED-ON-SATURDAY theory and then we can with the Word of God which is as a hammer, dash it to smithereens

http://www.ucg.org/doctrinal-beliefs/jesus-wasnt-crucified-friday-or-resurrected-sunday/

Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 12:47:14 PM »
The Wednesday-Saturday resurrection was invented by somebody clearly hell bent on moving the resurrection from Sunday to Saturday. What motivated them? A burning and desperate desire to fix resurrection day or the Lord's Day on their pet idol; Saturday

Voke,
I can confidently say that your obsession with anti-SDA rhetoric has reached that stage where you have become captive to your own bamboozlement.

Please cite the SDA material saying Adventists believe they are the only Sabbathkeepers along with Jews, and that Christ arose on Saturday. The Adventist belief on the Sabbath is solidly based on the Ten Commandments, such that the timing of the resurrection is only supporting evidence. In fact, it is the timing of Jesus' rest in the grave that Adventists often cite as support for Sabbath rest, rather than the resurrection itself (the argument used by Sundaykeepers, that Christ arose on Sunday, so the day should be worshiped instead of Sabbath).

Your sources of perpetual envy are your own. If you have envy and know its sources, avoid projecting it on others who have nothing to do with it and have no personal experience with Voke beyond nipate.

Please go further and explain why you have picked tradition over the word of God (to the extent that you have come to believe you know the mind of God outside His revealed Word, the Ten Commandments).

I'm not sure what you base your propaganda on. Adventists do not worship on Sabbath because of the timing of the resurrection, neither do Adventists claim Jesus arose on Sabbath. If you manufacture that strawman, please demolish it in peace and leave Adventists and the Sabbath out of it.
The resurrection is recorded in Matt28
1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

Before you jump to conclusions as usual, please note that the passage only mentions the time the women visited the tomb, not when the resurrection occurred. So it may be possible that it occurred earlier than the time the women got the news.

"I don't care which day" coming from a pastor who consistently keeps Sunday and devotes huge amounts of bandwidth dreaming, scheming and concocting ways to lambast those who keep the fourth Commandment. Typically, Sunday keeping protestants make the suicidal, self-defeating and contradictory argument that they keep Sunday "because Christ arose on that day." That argument is one of the suicidal ones made by Voke on the Lord's Day thread. Quite a stretch for someone who "doesn't care about which day."

Maybe you don't care, but Jesus cared enough to tell the disciples how long He would be in the grave. Do not stretch your "carelessness" to God and think that because you do not care about the days, it is license to belittle the fourth commandment. 

Please note that I have reservations about the Wednesday crucifixion interpretation. (I won't dare throw ad hominems like "hallucination" at it though). I'll explain my reservations later if necessary.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 12:50:19 PM »
You brought up the strawman that Adventists somehow had something to do with it. Can you back that up please? Answer the specific questions asked.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 01:58:52 PM »
Thanks kadame,
The whole point is to paint them as the only sect properly interpreting scriptures.
Am not saying that SDAs are behind this phony theory, just illustrating the depths Sabbatarians won't hesitate to sink to elevate sabbath.

I'm not sure about the figures they give, though. They don't seem to be aware of a third (and fourth) branch of Christianity, as old as Catholicism, that is the various orthodox churches, or that they are not protestant at all but a separate branch? In fact they have no connection at all to Western Christianity (Roman Catholicism and Protestantism), that is the Christianity of Western Europe. In any case, they also worship on Sunday. I think it is safe to say that more than 99% of people who self-identify as Christian go to a church that meets on Sunday.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 02:03:38 PM »
Where did I accuse SDAs?
Am sharing the desperation in Saturday keepers in elevating Saturday including outright lies.
SDAs as I have exhaustively proven resort to even more harebrained Saturday arguments such as;
1. It was part of the Laws INSIDE as opposed to OUTSIDE the ark
2. It was written by the hand of God while the rest was written by Moses
3. Sabbath is the Law of God while the rest are Law of Moses

Such and other tired retarded garbage. At least the United Church of God attempt thinking 8)

You brought up the strawman that Adventists somehow had something to do with it. Can you back that up please? Answer the specific questions asked.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 04:07:40 PM »
Once again, you accused Adventists falsely. Did you or did you not write:

?? The post is still with us pastor Voke. Then you don't even make a good point about why you think the Wednesday cricifixion and the Saturday resurrection are false (I have told you I also think so, but I'm reserving my comment for now, seeing that pastor AD Hominem has knotted himself into a tight G-thing).

Where did I accuse SDAs?
Am sharing the desperation in Saturday keepers in elevating Saturday including outright lies.
SDAs as I have exhaustively proven resort to even more harebrained Saturday arguments such as;

Such and other tired retarded garbage. At least the United Church of God attempt thinking 8)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 04:45:24 PM »
Do you present yourself as the REMNANT church in the entire universe supposedly on the basis of sabbath?

Jesus died on late Friday and resurrected on Sunday. Anything else is fabrication. That this Saturday resurrection idea is fronted the most by Sabbatarians betrays their motives; elevating a shadow called sabbath over the Lord's Day aka Sunday
Once again, you accused Adventists falsely. Did you or did you not write:

?? The post is still with us pastor Voke. Then you don't even make a good point about why you think the Wednesday cricifixion and the Saturday resurrection are false (I have told you I also think so, but I'm reserving my comment for now, seeing that pastor AD Hominem has knotted himself into a tight G-thing).

Where did I accuse SDAs?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 04:55:46 PM »
The issue is simple. You made an accusation while claiming you have a duty to preach against falsehoods and hallucinations, failed to back up the accusation, and now you are making even more accusations without evidence. Pastor I'm afraid you are not helping the Protestant Sundaykeeping cause. There may be "legitimate" and of course unscriptural reasons for keeping Sunday, like Rome's apostolic tradition and THEIR apostolic practice, or even convenience. Rome being Rome can make such an argument, seeing they are wholly bent on rebelling against God. But the Protestant!??

Now back your false accusations against Adventists or stand up like a male negro pastor and apologize.

Do you present yourself as the REMNANT church in the entire universe supposedly on the basis of sabbath?

Jesus died on late Friday and resurrected on Sunday. Anything else is fabrication. That this Saturday resurrection idea is fronted the most by Sabbatarians betrays their motives; elevating a shadow called sabbath over the Lord's Day aka Sunday

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 05:29:51 PM »
Nuff Sed,
Do you present yourself in your echo chambers as the ONLY remnant? I can always dig from your sewers to prove it. Spare me the needless stench and agree or disagree

The issue is simple. You made an accusation while claiming you have a duty to preach against falsehoods and hallucinations, failed to back up the accusation, and now you are making even more accusations without evidence. Pastor I'm afraid you are not helping the Protestant Sundaykeeping cause. There may be "legitimate" and of course unscriptural reasons for keeping Sunday, like Rome's apostolic tradition and THEIR apostolic practice, or even convenience. Rome being Rome can make such an argument, seeing they are wholly bent on rebelling against God. But the Protestant!??

Now back your false accusations against Adventists or stand up like a male negro pastor and apologize.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 05:57:57 PM »
I'm not into dissembling and sidetracking with your Nuffsed obsession. You made a false accusation, attempted to deny it, made more false accusations and attempted to hide behind "preaching against falsehood." The truth, which is the core of the gospel, can stand on its own without ad hominem, dithering and meandering.

You made false accusations, attempted to run away by flimsy denial, brought up more accusations and now throw in ad hominems. You can dredge up whatever sources you want for the remnant doctrine but first, can you substantiate the latest accusations you have made against Adventists in this thread? Pastor indeed.

Nuff Sed,
Do you present yourself in your echo chambers as the ONLY remnant? I can always dig from your sewers to prove it. Spare me the needless stench and agree or disagree

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2015, 07:31:40 PM »

According to SDA theology,
They are the ONLY beings under the sun worthy God's mercy and salvation because they keep the sabbath. The rest have a one-way ticket to hell. This includes other Sabbatarians

I have no idea why you are having fits and I haven't even shattered this unintelligent Sabbath-resurrection theory
I'm not into dissembling and sidetracking with your Nuffsed obsession. You made a false accusation, attempted to deny it, made more false accusations and attempted to hide behind "preaching against falsehood." The truth, which is the core of the gospel, can stand on its own without ad hominem, dithering and meandering.

You made false accusations, attempted to run away by flimsy denial, brought up more accusations and now throw in ad hominems. You can dredge up whatever sources you want for the remnant doctrine but first, can you substantiate the latest accusations you have made against Adventists in this thread? Pastor indeed.

Nuff Sed,

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 08:18:54 AM »
Now we are ready to break this nonsensical Saturday resurrection theory

1. WHEN did they purchase the spices for anointing the body?

Mark 16:1 (KJV)
And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him

They bought them AFTER Sabbath. We know too well that on Sunday morning, the First day of the week before dawn they was at the tomb to anoint the body. So they could not have bought the spices on Sunday, right?

The article makes an excellent observation that Jews reckoned days as starting from EVENING to EVENING. SDAs too attempt to follow this and that's why Nuff Sed will never post nothing here on Friday evening. So Sabbath ends in the evening around 1800H or so.

Is it implausible that the shops which had shut for Sabbath opened in the evening after dusk? Did Jews work at night?

The theory would have us believe that the disciples needed a day to purchase the spices and this day fell after the annual/'ceremonial' sabbath following Jesus death and the weekly sabbath before his death.

Nehemiah 13:19-21 (KJV)
And it came to pass, that when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the sabbath, I commanded that the gates should be shut, and charged that they should not be opened till after the sabbath: and some of my servants set I at the gates, that there should no burden be brought in on the sabbath day. 20 So the merchants and sellers of all kind of ware lodged without Jerusalem once or twice. 21 Then I testified against them, and said unto them, Why lodge ye about the wall? if ye do so again, I will lay hands on you. From that time forth came they no more on the sabbath

Not sure if this practice was in place at the time of Christ,but the point is Nehemiah ordered Jerusalem gates shut on Friday EVENING as sabbath was starting and only to be opened the next day in the evening. The merchants lodged outside Jerusalem waiting for the sabbath to pass so they could go in.

This suggests normal life resumed immediately after Saturday/sabbath evening. sabbath ended on Saturday evening not Sunday morning

In short, we don't need an additional day when the women bought the spices whereas they could have bought them in the evening after sabbath, and it is dishonest to ignore this

Some interesting account from Luke
Luke 23:54-55 (KJV)
 And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid. 56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.

Here we are told they prepared the spices and ointments BEFORE sabbath whereas in Mark they bought the spices AFTER sabbath. Is this a contradiction?

Not necessarily. They could have prepared some of the spices they had with them already BEFORE sabbath and then bought some more AFTER sabbath.

How on earth did they hastily acquire spices BEFORE sabbath seeing Jesus was crucified and died at around 1500H? John has some answers;
John 19:39-40 (KJV)
 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight. 40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury

Nicodemus came through.
Basically, the burial of Jesus was hastily done seeing sabbath was quickly approaching and they never finished the job that day. They went back, bough and prepared spices and then at the earliest opportunity came to finish it only to find his body gone.

PS: None of this disproves the Sabbatarian Saturday resurrection theory, but it shows their dishonesty, half-truths which are essentially lies.

POINT TO PONDER
From John's account, if within 3-4 hours (before dusk) of his death, they had some 100 pounds of spices courtesy of Nicodemus, what were they doing the entire Friday? Shopping the WHOLE day for spices while Jesus body lay half-buried? Why couldn't they buying prepare the spices and finish the job on Friday?

Next we will look at this 'three days and three nights' thing
Then we will do some counting/ reckoning of days in the first century from the book of Acts
And finally we will apply the Jewish reckoning to the resurrection account

By this time, it will be clear to all that this theory is hollow and devoid of any sense.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 12:13:07 PM »
They are the ONLY beings under the sun worthy God's mercy and salvation because they keep the sabbath. The rest have a one-way ticket to hell. This includes other Sabbatarians

You're attempting to pull wool over my eyes with polemics. You made unprovoked, unwarranted and unsubstantiated false accusations against Adventists and Sabbatarians in general, proceeded to construct a huge strawman called Wednesday crucifixion and Saturday resurrection, accused Adventists of envy for Sunday, threw in tonnes of ad hominem and now proceed to demolish the strawman you have constructed, all to prove how low Sabbatarians can get because they are envious of Sunday.

I asked you to substantiate your allegations and all you have thrown in is a claim about remnant theology whose sources you have not given, and now

PS: None of this disproves the Sabbatarian Saturday resurrection theory, but it shows their dishonesty, half-truths which are essentially lies.

You can make a point about your Wednesday crucifixion idea without roping in your anti-Sabbath obsession. When I called you out on your false and baseless accusations, you had the option of providing the evidence, or done the decent thing to accept your error and apologize. You did neither and I dare say it's shameful especially for a self-proclaimed pastor.

Now go on and demolish your strawman.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 12:30:07 PM »
Hallo Nuff Sed,
Stop with the seizures am not yet done demolishing this silly Sabbatarian garbage.
SDAs style themselves as the ONLY true church, the REMNANT. To you it is either you are Adventist or with the 'World'. If you are the only REMNANT, what do you make of the non-SDA sabbath keepers?

Here is SDA theology in a nutshell;
1. SDAs are the REMNANT church of God in the entire universe because they keep the sabbath
2. Keeping sabbath is the MARK of the true church
3. Non sabbath keepers are children of wrath because they are breaking God's commandments

Question is, what about other sabbath keeping sects? Do they constitute the 'true church'? An SDA will gladly tell you that whether they keep the sabbath or not, as long as they are not Adventists, they are of the 'world'.

Don't try to reason with SDAs because their theology is devoid of reason.
Either the sabbath is the mark of God or it is not
If sabbath keeping is the mark of God, then all sabbath keepers in the entire world have the mark of God.
Of course SDA can't imagine non SDAs having the mark so they won't agree to this statement.

Next, if SDAs are the ONLY true church, the REMNANT because they keep the commandments of God (Commandment is cult legalese for Sabbath), then everyone who keeps the commandment is part of the REMNANT. But this is contradictory because it implies existence of REMNANTs outside SDAs yet SDAs insist they re the only REMNANT.

The most logical conclusion from all this garbage is, SDAs are the ONLY keepers of The commandments

You're attempting to pull wool over my eyes with polemics. You made unprovoked, unwarranted and unsubstantiated false accusations against Adventists and Sabbatarians in general, proceeded to construct a huge strawman called Wednesday crucifixion and Saturday resurrection, accused Adventists of envy for Sunday, threw in tonnes of ad hominem and now proceed to demolish the strawman you have constructed, all to prove how low Sabbatarians can get because they are envious of Sunday.

I asked you to substantiate your allegations and all you have thrown in is a claim about remnant theology whose sources you have not given, and now

You can make a point about your Wednesday crucifixion idea without roping in your anti-Sabbath obsession. When I called you out on your false and baseless accusations, you had the option of providing the evidence, or done the decent thing to accept your error and apologize. You did neither and I dare say it's shameful especially for a self-proclaimed pastor.

Now go on and demolish your strawman.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 02:19:11 PM »
I'll repeat for your sake. Did you not post that

The remnant theology you are attempting to bring in now is missing in your first post where the wild unsubstantiated statements were made. Can you substantiate or withdraw and apologize?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 02:46:53 PM »

Weee  grow up,
the remnant theory of Adventism is exactly what the first paragraph is talking about. You can do all you want including keeping sabbath but if you are no Adventist, you are of the 'World'. So true Commandment (Sabbath) keeping is only found in SDA. It is only recently that as other cults ,SDA has revised their exclusivist theology to incorporate 'eschatological remnant' which is pretty much an abuse of the word.

Here is your remnant theories debunked
http://www.nonsda.org/study2.shtml

What is there to withdraw? You are just wasting time because you can't stand the truth am sharing on this Wednesday crucifixion BS
The remnant theology you are attempting to bring in now is missing in your first post where the wild unsubstantiated statements were made. Can you substantiate or withdraw and apologize?