Author Topic: Our security agencies the joke of the world  (Read 7174 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Our security agencies the joke of the world
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 07:05:29 AM »
There is no defense, just that these allegations until now existed in anonymous blogs.

Said it earlier, the response was pathetic

What's Pastor vooke's defense now....
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 12:24:20 PM »
Speaking of defense... The guy blames his bosses for the GSU delay. He says the plane was ready an hour and half before the commandos arrived at Wilson. Wise but silly.

The Commandos only came to the airport once there was a plane and it took an hour or so to get there. They could not have been waiting on the tarmac from 7 am.

And that said, KWS has a fleet of planes and choppers. There a hundreds of private planes and choppers at Wilson. Is it just Hollywood where I see policemen commandeering vehicles to pursue criminals or what? Why didn't the commandos go to Wilson or JKIA and grab a plane and tell the pilot : Garissa!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 08:27:18 AM »
Negro,
That's just funny  :lolz: :lolz:

The strict chain of command I suppose is what makes the police 'disciplined forces' but it can be a helluva bureaucracy that borders on marine invertebrate thinking.
Speaking of defense... The guy blames his bosses for the GSU delay. He says the plane was ready an hour and half before the commandos arrived at Wilson. Wise but silly.

The Commandos only came to the airport once there was a plane and it took an hour or so to get there. They could not have been waiting on the tarmac from 7 am.

And that said, KWS has a fleet of planes and choppers. There a hundreds of private planes and choppers at Wilson. Is it just Hollywood where I see policemen commandeering vehicles to pursue criminals or what? Why didn't the commandos go to Wilson or JKIA and grab a plane and tell the pilot : Garissa!
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 05:19:39 PM »

As you mention, the concept of thinking on your feet seems pretty alien to the people in charge of Kenya's security. 

I don't think it even had to come down to hijacking a plane.  At the risk of sounding redundant.  There was a plane available.  But it took some people to West Pokot on a date with rustlers.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman