Author Topic: Some #EpicFails by Negro Prophets  (Read 9779 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Some #EpicFails by Negro Prophets
« on: April 03, 2015, 02:08:46 PM »

Naija prophets on the just concluded elections

I therefore declare that HE Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win the coming elections
Read more: http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-pastors-who-predicted-2015-elections-outcome-woefully/#ixzz3WF8qat6I

So Nuff Sed, you are not alone with your EGW 8)
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Some #EpicFails by Negro Prophets
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 02:40:31 PM »
I am sure there are some who got it right.  Using nothing more than chicken bones.  The ocassional amulet.

I have just realized Naija is more politically mature than Kenya.  They seem to have a viable party system in place. 

It did not escape my attention, when Buhari thanked his party, that in Kenya, the party belongs to its leader.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 03:40:46 PM »
You are funny.
They are not necessarily maturer, APC was a coalition of 3 or so parties in 2013. I think they are where Kenia was when NARC was formed in 2007.

But I do salute the peace. Not more than 50 perished

I am sure there are some who got it right.  Using nothing more than chicken bones.  The ocassional amulet.

I have just realized Naija is more politically mature than Kenya.  They seem to have a viable party system in place. 

It did not escape my attention, when Buhari thanked his party, that in Kenya, the party belongs to its leader.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 05:00:19 PM »
You are funny.
They are not necessarily maturer, APC was a coalition of 3 or so parties in 2013. I think they are where Kenia was when NARC was formed in 2007.

But I do salute the peace. Not more than 50 perished

No.  In Naija, parties are more concrete institutions.  In Kenya, since multiparty, it's unusual to see the same party as a serious contender in two consecutive elections; ODM is an oddity, even though it also happens to be a cult around Raila.   Raila leaves and it's history.

We even have had an incumbent running on a different party than the one he was elected in.  Supported by his official opposition.

In Naija, a party presents its candidate for the election.  In Kenya, the candidate presents his party.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman