Author Topic: Obama To Visit Kenya In July  (Read 87964 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Obama To Visit Kenya In July
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2015, 09:45:48 AM »
I saw the story and my respect for Mama Ngina and his son dramatically reduced to near zero. They own the world. Give that man some 20 acres of land. Whatever he did.Look at Moi...despite being evil and all that...he clearly is a good man...he had countless adopted sons and daughters..is generous to a hilt..and even when he divorced with the wife..he made sure she was well kept..the man helped lift his village, const and people out of poverty. Even the guys who worked under moi as cooks or driver or security guards...all got the piece of action..coz moi cared about them..as human.

There lived a great human being..MOI...no wonder since 1950s he stood unopposed as Baringo Central Mp.

It is for the same reason I think Sonko will eat Kidero alive.

I think the values of charity or "communism" are as important as handwork or whatever Obama standard for. We ought to condemn selfishness.

Look at Bill Gates..the man is so wealthy but he realize his wealth will mean nothing when he dies...and he has chosen to make change and a name for himself by giving out money to people most deserving.

Of what use is all those billions in the bank....if you cannot help change the lives of the people most close to you?

The difference I see between Obama and Kibaki is that Obama is a bazungu kid with African DNA. He has never been African by any stretch of the imagination. His appreciation of "family" may therefore be closer to bazungu individualism (which to us is uchoyo) than baafrika "communism". What is Kibaki's excuse? His father apparently died alone in a mud-hut with a hole large enough for a snake to crawl through and zero bucks while Kibaki served Moi as vice-president. His own DAD. Then there's the awful way he denied his family on television to please Lucy while president, and the awful way he treated his second wife publicly in the run-up to the 2013 elections. Or Uhuru's (excuse) for that matter? Didn't see the news item myself but heard that juzi it was on the news that the late Kenyatta's blood brother (Uhuru's paternal uncle) is himself in abject poverty despite the ridiculous levels of Kenyatta wealth, and that besides that, Mama Ngina has taken from him a measly 3.5 acres of land (for which reason he's in court and the story on the news), all the gazillions of acres the family owns notwithstanding. I don't know what kinds of Africans these are, personally. Simply strange. I'm middle of the road with Obama. I think he's a coward and elitist, doesn't want to be accused of "tribalism" either regarding Africa or African Americans. Which is a shame.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2015, 09:53:01 AM »
I saw the story and my respect for Mama Ngina and his son dramatically reduced to near zero. They own the world. Give that man some 20 acres of land. Whatever he did.Look at Moi...despite being evil and all that...he clearly is a good man...he had countless adopted sons and daughters..is generous to a hilt..and even when he divorced with the wife..he made sure she was well kept..the man helped lift his village, const and people out of poverty. Even the guys who worked under moi as cooks or driver or security guards...all got the piece of action..coz moi cared about them..as human.

There lived a great human being..MOI...no wonder since 1950s he stood unopposed as Baringo Central Mp.

It is for the same reason I think Sonko will eat Kidero alive.

I think the values of charity or "communism" are as important as handwork or whatever Obama standard for. We ought to condemn selfishness.

Look at Bill Gates..the many is so wealthy but he realize his wealthy will mean nothing when he dies.

Of what use is all those billions in the bank....if you cannot help change the lives of the people most close to you?

I haven't made millions yet but I wonder what's the value of wealth if not the enjoy it or watch somebody else enjoy your sweat? That joy in seeing a hopeless kid go to Uni or a national school because you have some spare coins. Last year I visited a form four candidate, drove the mother and grandma. So I drive up there early in the morning, watched them slaughter a chicken, make chapos then we went to the school. The mother just couldn't help herself, she wept endlessly with gratitude. Cost me a mere 5K. Best spent 5K for my 2014.

The ONLY reason I can think of Mama Ngina being extremely mean on that relation is if there was some serious bad blood between him and Jomo and he probably made them swear to never help him. Otherwise Mama Ngina looks like Evil Incarnate
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2015, 10:03:27 AM »
Precisely. Some people are wired differently it would seem. Even when they own 100,000 acres of prime land. They still fight over 3 acres. Whatever Kenyatta Snr did, Uhuru should correct this by quietly buying this man land and helping him living comfortably.

I was looking to buy land somewhere in Kamulu, and I was shown Sonko's 100 acres...and within it...he gave a window of his driver who died in road accident 10 acres...now that is a man.

People who are mean...are just mean. They can't buy you a soda.

I haven't made millions yet but I wonder what's the value of wealth if not the enjoy it or watch somebody else enjoy your sweat? That joy in seeing a hopeless kid go to Uni or a national school because you have some spare coins.

The ONLY reason I can think of Mama Ngina being extremely mean on that relation is if there was some serious bad blood between him and Jomo and he probably made them swear to never help him. Otherwise Mama Ngina looks like Evil Incarnate

Offline Bella

• Superstar
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2015, 11:39:28 AM »
Indeed, gentlemen. Some levels of meanness just don't make sense. I totally expect that Kidero cannot stand up to Sonko no matter what Nairobi "classy" folk think of him. I have heard literally HUNDREDS of stories about how Sonko helped this or that person, mama mbogas, youth trying to get through school. He is an idiot in public but the bottom line is that for most ordinary folk, once they hear about his generosity to the "lower-levels" of Nairobi, their hearts simply melt. There's something about a generous soul, it says to people "I am a good-hearted person" no matter what else I do that's silly. I heard while Sonko still lived in Buru, he once found tens of kids heading home mchana, asked what was up, was told they had been sent home for fees. He returned them all back to the school and paid the money. He opened so many vibandas for women, sent like a thousand kids to IT school and like 60 to aviation. Kideros is just known for collapsing Mumias and making sugar expensive. Hana bahati. The man is finished. As for Obama, speaking like a mkenya, ana maringo za peni nane. Vanity.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2015, 02:00:21 PM »
Anybody standing against Sonko will be rolled over. Unless they can make one of his many crimes stick and lock him up. I think the governor is his for taking. He has quietly gone to school and will graduate from KMU very soon. Mwenje was another big hearted man who really helped many Nairobi poor from Dandora to Embakasi. And he lived in Dandora. Not Runda.The man is still a legend.

I think if you're mean; you have no business in public service; start private business.

Public service should be about selfless services...even if you do not steal and have what integrity...if you do not have the heart to help people...you should NOT be in public service or in politics.

Really mean people should be running their private business and keenly watching the bottomlines...generous people should be in politics, church and charity work.

Indeed, gentlemen. Some levels of meanness just don't make sense. I totally expect that Kidero cannot stand up to Sonko no matter what Nairobi "classy" folk think of him. I have heard literally HUNDREDS of stories about how Sonko helped this or that person, mama mbogas, youth trying to get through school. He is an idiot in public but the bottom line is that for most ordinary folk, once they hear about his generosity to the "lower-levels" of Nairobi, their hearts simply melt. There's something about a generous soul, it says to people "I am a good-hearted person" no matter what else I do that's silly. I heard while Sonko still lived in Buru, he once found tens of kids heading home mchana, asked what was up, was told they had been sent home for fees. He returned them all back to the school and paid the money. He opened so many vibandas for women, sent like a thousand kids to IT school and like 60 to aviation. Kideros is just known for collapsing Mumias and making sugar expensive. Hana bahati. The man is finished. As for Obama, speaking like a mkenya, ana maringo za peni nane. Vanity.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2015, 02:53:21 PM »
@ Bella
When it comes to Obama...its simplistic to call his predicament maringo. I don't see what maringo has to do with anything when its comes to governing a country so complex and entrenched in racism as America. I think Obama is trying a delicate balance between appeasing the majority while still addressing the racial injustices that plague America without appearing too 'black.' You can hate him for that, but that is the reason he won the election twice in a country that has 13% of black population. Time and time again, he has addressed the racism issue, and each time, everyone has had an opinion on what he should have or not have said....... I am not sure one man can do all that. There are leaders all over the country that can continue to champion what plagues the black community and assist him, while he is figuring how to prevent ways btw Iran and Israel, or ISIS or Boko haram etc. When it comes to that communism you talk about, Obama's upbringing is as American as the next white person who simply thinks of his own family so there is nothing much there to be expected.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »
Look at it this way:- without Obama at the helm in January 2009, American history would have been different, not just in its details but in its larger outlines. Here's what one should be looking at:

1. What was the state of the US economy in January 2009. Unsolicited answer: in the tank, in the doldrums, hemmoraging like crazy. The national debt skyrocketing, and the deficit in freefall.
2. Two wars that Obama inherited from George W., a man who should have cut our losses early in Afghanistan and never invaded Iraq. Later still, felt the need to begin nation building and the quest to democratise "Eye-raq," couldn't finish his misguided misadventures, thus being the principal causes of point 1 above. Plus the shenanigans in Wall Street through most of the 2000s prior to Obama; enter obama and his enforcement of new and rigorous banking and finance laws, including Dodd-Frank.
3. The leakages from 1+2, that left us in the hole to the tune of close to $2 billion, which by 2015 is approaching $3 billion. Yep, that is trillion with a t.
4. What's the equivalent of China's current reserves again? Roughly what Bush wasted $$$ on his misguided wars overseas.

Now let's take a glimpse at what Obama has been able to achieve.
* General Motors and our automobile industry is forging ahead.
* The debt and the federal budget deficits that are falling faster than had been projected.
* Because of the improving domestic economy and winding down the two wars (save for the ISIS issues and Yemen), we can now turn our attention towards helping folks abroad - increasing assistance and funding for energy, infrastructure, agriculture, science, technology, the civil society, health - read up on Obama's GHI - and ebola, governance, women and youth initiatives.
* Negotiating with Iran despite intransigence from the Republicans.
* Signing numerous trade deals with several countries; now turning his belated attention to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Shinzo Abe is in D.C.

Under the circumstances and all things considered, Obama has done well for Africa and the world at large.

Thank you RT, its easy for one to dismiss these very important achievements achieved by the first black president in the US history under very delicate circumstances. And another thing, Africans should start addressing their own problems before they start looking and pointing fingers at others for help. Obama's first priority is America, and there isn't much anyone can do about that.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2015, 03:59:45 PM »
@ Bella
When it comes to Obama...its simplistic to call his predicament maringo. I don't see what maringo has to do with anything when its comes to governing a country so complex and entrenched in racism as America. I think Obama is trying a delicate balance between appeasing the majority while still addressing the racial injustices that plague America without appearing too 'black.' You can hate him for that, but that is the reason he won the election twice in a country that has 13% of black population. Time and time again, he has addressed the racism issue, and each time, everyone has had an opinion on what he should have or not have said....... I am not sure one man can do all that. There are leaders all over the country that can continue to champion what plagues the black community and assist him, while he is figuring how to prevent ways btw Iran and Israel, or ISIS or Boko haram etc. When it comes to that communism you talk about, Obama's upbringing is as American as the next white person who simply thinks of his own family so there is nothing much there to be expected.
Me I think that on his lame duck leg, Obama should not control how black he appears when addressing injustices.  Those who won't understand were never wired to understand either way.

This Malik fella is quite a tool.  It turns out he has been to the White House a couple of times.  He was complaining that they let him in through the back door.  Was he expecting to be received as a head of state?

I think he is also foolish to burn bridges with Obama.  Because money-making opportunities abound for former US Presidents; a time when Obama could have time on his hands for this type.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2015, 04:39:16 PM »

This Malik fella is quite a tool.  It turns out he has been to the White House a couple of times.  He was complaining that they let him in through the back door. Was he expecting to be received as a head of state?

I think he is also foolish to burn bridges with Obama.  Because money-making opportunities abound for former US Presidents; a time when Obama could have time on his hands for this type.
Really?
Somebody said he had squandered some foundation mullah. Did I tell you that Desanjo has met Osama like once since 2008? And the guy was not whining.

Anyway, Osama looks determined to maintain an unhealthy distance between him and his Negro relations
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2015, 04:50:19 PM »

This Malik fella is quite a tool.  It turns out he has been to the White House a couple of times.  He was complaining that they let him in through the back door. Was he expecting to be received as a head of state?

Really?
Somebody said he had squandered some foundation mullah. Did I tell you that Desanjo has met Osama like once since 2008? And the guy was not whining.

Anyway, Osama looks determined to maintain an unhealthy distance between him and his Negro relations
Check out that video that pundit posted earlier.  It's in there somewhere.  I think he believes Obama can just do stuff for him as if he is the President of Equatorial Guinea.  He sees Obama in that light.  An African big man.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2015, 06:21:03 PM »
This Malik fella is quite a tool. 

He, he, he ... what a guy.  I watched a bit of that video.   It seems full of amusing ironies.   

One is where he goes on and on about what if their father was a live, his father's approach to "family", blah blah blah.   Of all the good things that can be said of Obama Snr., I doubt that "model father & family man" would be one.

Another is that while he is seemingly concerned with people "helping" others solely on the basis of "blood" and "family", there he is, working with his brother's enemies to portray him in bad light.   And it's not as if  Barrack Obama has done him any harm.   

A third is that it was Barrack Obama who, starting from around his time at Columbia, made an effort---a successful one--to track down his siblings and other relatives (including Malik, who, if recall correctly, was in the USA at the time).  There is little to suggest that any of them ever went looking for him after the father did a runner.   

Ultimately, it is just sad to see a human being engage in such unnecessary and self-destructive bitterness.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2015, 06:30:41 PM »
Thank you RT, its easy for one to dismiss these very important achievements achieved by the first black president in the US history under very delicate circumstances. And another thing, Africans should start addressing their own problems before they start looking and pointing fingers at others for help. Obama's first priority is America, and there isn't much anyone can do about that.

It seems near-impossible for quite a few people to see that---from individuals to whole nations---especially those who start from debatable (but perhaps understandable) notions of "moral obligations" and "reasonable expectations" and then proceed as though those entail rights that they are entitled to.     That is why you will see African "leaders" vigorously engaged in ruining their countries while at the very same time insisting that rich countries "have a duty to help".

As you rightly note, Obama is an American (no use in applying Big-Man and other African "norms" to him) and an American president.   Americans (as a nation) and his family may complain about what he has not done for them; others, individuals or nations, should simply get on with doing for themselves, if they can be bothered to,  and be grateful for whatever they get.  The African continent would in fact be far better off if people, at all levels, assiduously applied the "great African norms" proclaimed.   

• Enigma
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2015, 06:54:27 PM »
This Malik fella is quite a tool. 

He, he, he ... what a guy.  I watched a bit of that video.   It seems full of amusing ironies.   

One is where he goes on and on about what if their father was a live, his father's approach to "family", blah blah blah.   Of all the good things that can be said of Obama Snr., I doubt that "model father & family man" would be one.

Another is that while he is seemingly concerned with people "helping" others solely on the basis of "blood" and "family", there he is, working with his brother's enemies to portray him in bad light.   And it's not as if  Barrack Obama has done him any harm.   

A third is that it was Barrack Obama who, starting from around his time at Columbia, made an effort---a successful one--to track down his siblings and other relatives (including Malik).  There is little to suggest that any of them ever went looking for him after the father did a runner.   

Ultimately, it is just sad to see a human being engage in such unnecessary and self-destructive bitterness.
I think he expected Obama to pull strings for him.  Like Khulubuse Zuma for example.  He cannot believe that Obama expects him to still earn his upkeep.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Bella

• Superstar
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2015, 07:06:17 PM »
@ Bella
Hey, Mya,

I totally understood Obama's need to appear "neutral" before both elections. I just don't understand the reason for it now, especially when it comes to blacks in the USA. Maringo za peni nane is just my Nairobi way of calling him elitist. He used to be accused of that before but I thought it was Republican political "weaponry", but to me it seems very true after 2012, when he is terrified of being associated with his black DNA too much even though there're no more real political risks involved. At that point, he should highlight the fact that he is black and the most powerful/influential black at that, therefore has every reason to be concerned about such issues, not try to minimize the black association more. Blacks are marginalized, poor, struggling, why should it be strange if the first black president gives priority to their issues? If blacks were swimming in prosperity, it would make sense to fear looking like you are helping "your own". Even if there were no political risks left, there would be an integrity issue if blacks did not really have big problems. But what integrity issue is there with taking up the black issues in the circumstances? His shyness is not explainable just by the political risks at this point.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2015, 07:35:48 PM »
I think he expected Obama to pull strings for him.  Like Khulubuse Zuma for example.  He cannot believe that Obama expects him to still earn his upkeep.

The thing is, he didn't need to wait for that; had he been willing to work, instead of awaiting handouts, he could easily have "leveraged" the connection.   Take a look at the "German" sister, Auma.   Once Obama got into office she really got going---a book about her life, a film about her life,  ... ,  all lapped up because of the name "Obama".   What's more, she claims that she and Barrack remain very close, in contrast with Malik's bitter claims.

What will make the guy even more bitter is that, as you point out, he has blown it: Obama's enemies will have no use for Malik past the presidency; Obama will have the time for all sorts of people, but probably not for this funny fellow.   

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2015, 08:06:05 PM »
@ Bella

I think it is more than that.   Consider the entire history of blacks in America and the circumstances even today.    And let us imagine that Obama went all out, railing against racism and saying all the "Black-Power" stuff that one can imagine.  What difference would that actually make?   Lasting changes for blacks in America cannot be made without being mindful of the white power-structure.   Even the success of the civil-rights movement owes quite a bit to the fact that at some point a sufficient number of whites saw the light---in terms of awareness, not because they were threatened with burning and looting.  To my mind, Martin Luther King achieved far more than the Black Panthers (and the like); and there's a good reason for that.

I have listened to Obama speak many times on racism, and I think he is keenly aware of the issues; consider, as a small example, his statement on the Trayvon-Martin issue.       But, as I see it, he is also aware of certain practicalities.   Short of a violent revolution, which is probably impossible, the "black problem"  in the USA has to be dealt with in the context of realities, and I doubt that Obama would be effective if he focused solely on "I am black, like them; so I will rail along".   Those realities should also include, however painful at the moment, the need to remind people of responsibilities to self: sure you are angry, but why destroy where you live?   I would consider that Obama had failed in his duties if he did not point out the two sides of the coin.

• Enigma
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2015, 08:27:50 PM »
@ Bella

I think it is more than that.   Consider the entire history of blacks in America and the circumstances even today.    And let us imagine that Obama went all out, railing against racism and saying all the "Black-Power" stuff that one can imagine.  What difference would that actually make?   Lasting changes for blacks in America cannot be made without being mindful of the white power-structure.   Even the success of the civil-rights movement owes quite a bit to the fact that at some point a sufficient number of whites saw the light.  To my mind, Martin Luther King achieved far more than the Black Panthers (and the like); and there's a good reason for that.

I have listened to Obama speak many times on racism, and I think he is keenly aware of the issues.     But, as I see it, he is also aware of certain practicalities.   Short of a violent revolution, which is probably impossible, the "black problem"  in the USA has to be dealt with in the context realities.   Those realities should also include, however painful at the moment, the need to remind people of responsibilities to self: sure you are angry, but why destroy where you live?   I would consider that Obama had failed in his duties if he did not point out the two sides of the coin.

That's a good summary of what I think he feels he has to do.  But I think he is a step behind people(including whites I would have put right of center a few years ago) on the street. 

Most people, that I know, now understand the issue as separate from conditions in the black ghetto.  Obama comes across as stiff.  I don't know whether it's his personality or an attempt to distance himself from the angry black man appearance.  He has never shown anger in 8 years in power.

Sometimes, I feel like the ghost of Jeremiah Wright still haunts him.  Most people who voted for him, knew he is black with all the baggage that brings.  To me that is a constituency that does not need much convincing that cops need to stop enjoying impunity whenever they kill blacks.

Sure he can acknowlegde other issues.  But it would not hurt any cause to separate them from the sanctity of life.  The man needs to say black lives unconditionally matter

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2015, 08:29:14 PM »
The only way to only way to counter Malik is to show what Obama has done to his grand mother, to rest of his immediate family and Kogelo. Without that, I'm going to join Malik (who has had the opportunity to see Obama for what he is) and dismiss the selfish elitist Obama.

Malik is not the first Obama to dismiss Obama...there was one brother working in Huruma slums of Nairobi.Obama has not recently joined the gravy train...he was state rep...then a senator..then POTUS...in total he has had more than 20yrs to change the FAMILY FORTUNES...so if you're going to ask Malik to keep waiting and waiting for Obama to in the future to help..you're mistaken.

Malik reinforce what everyone can see. Obama is a selfish coward.

Obama simply used the family for his own personal and political end...once he was in POTUS..he has done everything possible to distance himself from his ancestry. The last time he talked about his kenyan roots must have been 5yrs ago.

Heck his Dreams of My Father book last I checked earns him more than 2M dollars every yr..10% of that is enough to change Kogelo fortunes.

I can bet my last dollar that Malik has done more for Obama entire family than Obama Jnr will ever do. This is man who abandoned his aunt alive and in dead.

If Obama Snr woke up..he would be equally be disappointed by Obama Jnr. Family is family. Invite Obamas to annual dinner or family gathering....mbuzi choma in White house...or something like that. Malik is leading the family...why can't obama start by leading his family before he pretend he'll lead the globe.

And please tell us why Obama mother-in-law moved to White House..if Obama is brought in "american" individualism. I am sure Michelle family has been well taken care while Obama family is out there....an embarrasment to be shunned.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2015, 08:41:39 PM »
The only way to only way to counter Malik is to show what Obama has done to his grand mother, to rest of his immediate family and Kogelo.

I don't think it is necessary to really "counter" him; even his Republican "friends" will soon forget him.

Without that, I'm going to join Malik (who has had the opportunity to see Obama for what he is) and dismiss the selfish elitist Obama.

You may certainly go ahead and do that.   But we need not exchange too many "postings" on the impact of your "joining" Malik.

Obama is a selfish coward.

You know what, just for today I'm going to improve your happiness and make you happy: how about I agree with you that Obama is a "selfish coward".   And "un-African".

What next?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2015, 08:42:42 PM »
In short you're saying nothing. Malik has echoed what some of us said weeks ago. The man is fake. And coming from someone like Malik, I can understand his bitterness.

Why would Malik malign Obama the POTUS...now? Mmm..coz the bro is a son of a bitch.

The only way to only way to counter Malik is to show what Obu
I don't think it is necessary to really "counter" him; even his Republican "friends" will soon forget him.

Without that, I'm going to join Malik (who has had the opportunity to see Obama for what he is) and dismiss the selfish elitist Obama.

You may certainly go ahead and do that.   But we need not exchange too many "postings" on the impact of your "joining" Malik.