Author Topic: Obama To Visit Kenya In July  (Read 87584 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Obama To Visit Kenya In July
« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2015, 12:18:28 PM »
What exactly has Obama done for his family, Kogelo, Luo Nyanza, Kenya and Africa. WHAT? I expect more from somebody who understood with first hand experience what kind of problems those guys face. But he has done NOTHING. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

Regarding Kenya and Africa, I take it you assume, when you refer to Clinton or Bush, that whatever is done by a US government may be attributed to the president of the time.    Or do you mean that those two personally popped up in Kenya and did something, and if so, what?   If the former, then "what Obama has done" is easily established through a little homework.

And I am curious: what do you know of his family affairs that enable you to say that he has done nothing for his Kenyan relatives?

Actually he has not done nothing..he has spend his time in power ashamed of his roots and running away from them. He sneaks his family through the back door and did not even bother to attend the Aunt burial (an aunt he knew first hand) and choose to play golf.

How is he "running away"?   Where is evidence for this "shame"?  He lives in America, where he is extremely busy, and most the relatives you have in mind live in Kenya.    Do you know the White House protocol for receiving non-formal guests?   (By the way, the "back door" of the White House is not like the back door of your, or my, house, if that is what you are thinking.)  As to how well he supposedly knew that aunt: really?   Where did you get that information?

Malik Obama calls him a big fraud. I couldn't agree more. A fraud is going to visit kenya for his own selfish reason as his regimes come to it's dying moments.

Last I looked Obama had a few more relatives than just this Malik fellow; you need to stop considering him as the entirety of the family.   And what would that selfish reason be for his visiting Kenya now?   Is there a particular reason why he should have visited Kenya before now?   Do  you know the basis on which he decides what place he will visit and when?

I have run into people who are bitter about Obama for all sorts of made-up  "reasons".   Yours are among the truly odd ones.   You really need to let it go before this peculiar, self-imposed  bile really affects you.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »
What Clinton and Bush did for Africa cannot be compared to what Obama has done. I think even in terms of number of visits and mentions; Obama has really tried to ran away from Africa. In both Clinton and Bush regimes (regimes I can remember without googling); Africa was always part of issue.

There is no need to substantiate the obvious as Jean Marie Seroney said. It self-evident that Obama has done very very little for his family, kogelo, nyanza, kenya and Africa.

The reality is Obama got intimidated by racist rethugs and he tried to ran away from himself, his family, Kenya and Africa as soon as he was right inside Whitehouse.

I'm not surprised that his blood brother (the guy who knows Obama in and out) has called him out as big time fraudster.

What exactly has Obama done for his family, Kogelo, Luo Nyanza, Kenya and Africa. WHAT? I expect more from somebody who understood with first hand experience what kind of problems those guys face. But he has done NOTHING. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

Regarding Kenya and Africa, I take it you assume, when you refer to Clinton or Bush, that whatever is done by a US government may be attributed to the president of the time.    Or do you mean that those two personally popped up in Kenya and did something, and if so, what?   If the former, then "what Obama has done" is easily established through a little homework.

And I am curious: what do you know of his family affairs that enable you to say that he has done nothing for his Kenyan relatives?

Actually he has not done nothing..he has spend his time in power ashamed of his roots and running away from them. He sneaks his family through the back door and did not even bother to attend the Aunt burial (an aunt he knew first hand) and choose to play golf.

How is he "running away"?   Where is evidence for this "shame"?  He lives in America, where he is extremely busy, and most the relatives you have in mind live in Kenya.    Do you know the White House protocol for receiving non-formal guests?   (By the way, the "back door" of the White House is not like the back door of your, or my, house, if that is what you are thinking.)  As to how well he supposedly knew that aunt: really?   Where did you get that information?

Malik Obama calls him a big fraud. I couldn't agree more. A fraud is going to visit kenya for his own selfish reason as his regimes come to it's dying moments.

Last I looked Obama had a few more relatives than just this Malik fellow; you need to stop considering him as the entirety of the family.   And what would that selfish reason be for his visiting Kenya now?   Is there a particular reason why he should have visited Kenya before now?   Do  you know the basis on which he decides what place he will visit and when?

I have run into people who are bitter about Obama for all sorts of made-up  "reasons".   Yours are among the truly odd ones.   You really need to let it go before this peculiar, self-imposed  bile really affects you.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2015, 02:49:36 PM »
Just going through that letter that Malik sells, assuming it's not a forgery, it's not difficult to see what kind of character he is.  If he had the means, the size of his harem would make King Mswati ashamed.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2015, 05:56:04 PM »

There is no need to substantiate the obvious as Jean Marie Seroney said. It self-evident that Obama has done very very little for his family.

(A little retreat from the "back door" and "well-known" aunt sort of stuff.)

I can't comment on his family because I have little knowledge of his private affairs.   In fact, I don't have the slightest idea of what, say, Uhuru, for example, has done or not done for his family.  As a matter of fact, I don't even know what some of my own family members do for other family members.

Perhaps you, like Malik, believe all of Obama's relatives should be enjoying free mansions, free fancy cars, free malayas by the dozen, ..., being "Big People all over the place.  Kienyeji style.  That "style" is best left where it belongs; don't extrapolate it.

If you have detailed information on Obama's dealings with his relatives, please share them with us; then we can have a more objective discussion.  But you need to give up the African-village mentality, in which the "Big Man" is expected to rain freebies on the locals, and especially relatives, regardless of all other factors.   Therein lies the root of Malik's bitterness.    (Yours is, of course, much more difficult to understand.)

, kogelo, nyanza,

* You are again showing the unhelpful dependency culture that is always harmful in the long run---that of "our man is in the big house, so we expect manna to rain from heaven".

* You seem to assume that it is for Obama to rack his brains on what is needed there and to then decide, by himself that people need certain things; there is danger in that approach.   (Think about it.)   As it turns out, it is only now that people in those places are starting to decide that they could ask Obama for help in some things.    They could not be bothered to ask before now, but Our Pundit, from some far-off place,  thinks it is Obama's problem to decide what they might ask for.  Weeping and wailing more than the bereaved.

Let it go, buddy.   Obama has managed to become what he is and to do what he has done.   That cannot be changed, and there is little to be gained in getting so worked up about any of it.   Even the Tea-Party types, Birthers, etc. have finally learned from some "wise" Kenyan words: accept and move on. 

Now, go off and start your preparations for the WARM WELCOME of this great man who has scored one of the biggest goals ever for the underdog.   And with no whining, please.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2015, 08:28:55 PM »
Moon Ki, Let just agree to disagree. Obama will come and will go. But history as far as engagement with Africa and 3rd world will not be kind to him.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2015, 05:27:55 PM »
very inhumane....

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000167770/president-obama-s-aunt-is-a-charcoal-dealer

his brother selling letter most likely to get a dollar or two
http://www.people.com/article/president-obama-half-brother-sells-letter-1995

Will never understand how these people kina kibaki, Obama and such turn out to be so robotic.... what is the use of all their fortunes ...their families will do well just by the name itself ..why not uplift their relatives ... I saw Kibaki brothers' kids walking barefoot in the desolate compound during the burial preparations yet the brother gave up his chance for Kibaki to get eduaction
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2015, 07:31:43 PM »
very inhumane....

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000167770/president-obama-s-aunt-is-a-charcoal-dealer

his brother selling letter most likely to get a dollar or two
http://www.people.com/article/president-obama-half-brother-sells-letter-1995

Will never understand how these people kina kibaki, Obama and such turn out to be so robotic.... what is the use of all their fortunes ...their families will do well just by the name itself ..why not uplift their relatives ... I saw Kibaki brothers' kids walking barefoot in the desolate compound during the burial preparations yet the brother gave up his chance for Kibaki to get eduaction
Kibaki is strange.  I will grant that.  His case is in your face.  He is African.  He grew up with these relatives.  They gave up opportunities for him.  He has been built a multimillion dollar mansion that he never even uses next to their hovels.  It's ridiculous.

Obama's, especially with respect to Malik, is a totally different story.  Besides not being African, you will agree that Obama owes Malik nothing.  His "grandmother", could perhaps do better. 

While I can't claim to know who Obama considers important in his life, he is actually more Indonesian than Kenyan.  He seems to have far more brotherly relations with his Indonesian sister for instance.

Even then, he gets along well with his other sister Auma or someone.  Malik is a douchebag who I think expects too much.  Even then it is not clear what he expects.  He is a lazy womanizing asshole.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman