Author Topic: Same Script, Different Negroes; Naija Elections  (Read 2273 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Same Script, Different Negroes; Naija Elections
« on: March 29, 2015, 09:26:08 PM »
-Billed the most modern
- 'system glitches'
- Allegations of manipulation of presidential elections
- petitions
-denial
-PEV
-
-
-
-
- life goes on

Negro is cursed
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Same Script, Different Negroes; Naija Elections
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 03:37:05 AM »
It comes down to discipline and preparedness.  That is a rare attribute in some parts of the world.  There are few selective advantages for such traits when food literally falls from trees, warmth comes from the sky...

I know those times are gone.  But there is going to be a lag.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 04:01:16 AM »
Have no fear.  Kung Fu will rescue.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 07:41:42 AM »
That theory of natural convenience breeding indolence. It don't tell all. It should have made ancient Western capitals the centers of innovation. But Arabs,Kung Fu and Egypt to some extent was Kings back then.

Just look at who whas what 2000 years ago, factor in climate change.

Next look at how many innovations was related to temperature and hunger

It comes down to discipline and preparedness.  That is a rare attribute in some parts of the world.  There are few selective advantages for such traits when food literally falls from trees, warmth comes from the sky...

I know those times are gone.  But there is going to be a lag.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 07:43:47 AM »
No my broda,
There are one too many Naija; even if they wiped 10M in PEV, the economy would not be rattled. But it won't come to that. I predict no more than 5K AND minimal disruption

Have no fear.  Kung Fu will rescue.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 04:04:20 PM »
Goodluck is winning with landslides in the Igbo heartland.  The Igbos are behind him like lemmings waiting to jump off a cliff.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 08:16:58 PM »
Someone wants to sit on Lagos results until the appropriate time.
The agent of the Peoples Democratic Party for the presidential election collation in Lagos State, Mr. Wahab Owokoniran, and his All Progressives Congress counterpart, Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, on Monday morning hotly disagreed during the collation exercise at the Independent National Electoral Commission Lagos office.

The quarrel began immediately the Collation Officer for Lagos State, Prof. Isaac Adewole, announced the suspension of the collation of the presidential poll till 8am.
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-apc-clash-over-lagos-poll-results-delay/

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 09:39:49 PM »
I forgot this;
Negro needs bazungu to validate his BS
Look at US-UK joint statement

Our governments welcome the largely peaceful vote on 28 March. The Nigerian people have shown a commendable determination to register their vote and choose their leaders.

So far, we have seen no evidence of systemic manipulation of the process. But there are disturbing indications that the collation process - where the votes are finally counted - may be subject to deliberate political interference. This would contravene the letter and spirit of the Abuja Accord, to which both major parties committed themselves.

The Governments of the United States and the United Kingdom would be very concerned by any attempts to undermine the independence of the Electoral Commission (INEC), or its Chairman, Prof Jega; or in any way distort the expressed will of the Nigerian people.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/joint-uk-and-us-statement-on-the-nigerian-elections

Next, the loser will demand that foreigners should cease from prematurely legitimizing a 'stolen' election by congratulating the 'thief'