Author Topic: Airbus 320 plane crash - plane downed intentionally by co-pilot  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32063587

"The co-pilot of the A320 flight that crashed into the French Alps wanted to "destroy the plane", French investigators have said.

French prosecutors, citing information from the cockpit voice recorder said the co-pilot took sole control of plane and intentionally started its descent."
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Re: Airbus 320 plane crash - plane downed intentionally by co-pilot
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 03:36:48 AM »
There is fail-safe where the cock pit could still be opened, but it would not have been quick enough in this case, and can be overridden from within the cockpit. Here is an explanation how the current system works

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 03:40:55 AM »
I love Airbus 320 (spacious) compared to Boeing 737-300 coz I am tall and fly domestic a lot.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 07:47:58 AM »
A320 black box recovered.

All I can hear is a passenger screaming, "Help me!"

On a different note. If you're a passenger on this plane, you can see / hear the pilot trying to break the door down to get into the cockpit, and you feel a descent.  You have few seconds. Unimaginable.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/566897/Captain-Germanwings-A320-crash-break-down-cockpit-door

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 03:05:44 PM »
sad

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 03:08:01 PM »
I don't understand the psychology here. How can someone be so selfish? It doesn't add up. He looks gay. Maybe he was in the closet and depressed about it. I noticed white guys if they're gay and in th closet, some are uber sensitive about it and tend to be very depressed looking.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 05:36:37 PM »
He was just an evil guy.  They are there.  bazungu always like to find excuses for their evil ones.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 10:55:12 PM »
He was just an evil guy.  They are there.  bazungu always like to find excuses for their evil ones.
True that. Its amazing how they took and ran with the mental illness angle, way before they ever saw any psychiatrist notes. The guy was plain evil simple, the mentall illness/depression not withstanding. Most mentally ill people may think about suicide, but it never involves other people, but themselves based on "voices in their head." this guy long told an ex girlfriend that he would do something so sinister people will be talking about it for eons, which means .......pre-mediated son a of gun. Now I dont even want tyo fly anymore which means It may be a while till I see my home again. There is no reason someone should cause the death of so many innocent people just coz he had issues..... the lawa has to change to allow employers access to all medical records including mental health....that violation BS is ridiculous...... what do you tell the kids will have to live without parenst?
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi