Author Topic: Perugia Murderers Acquitted, Black Man To Do His Time  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Perugia Murderers Acquitted, Black Man To Do His Time
« on: March 28, 2015, 07:45:56 PM »
While nobody following this story, even casually, gave Rudy Guede, a Negro with his imprints all over the crime scene, a snowball's chance in hell of ever having a different fate, regardless of the circumstances.  Nobody with a more than casual familiarity with the evidence in this case thought Rafael Solecito, let alone, Amanda Knox would be acquitted.

In the end, while a Negro is correctly serving time for a crime he is certified to have been an accessory to.  Amanda Knox and Rafael Solecito, the alleged main protagonists, the wielders of the knives to this crime are walking.  Scot free.

The court happens to be a supreme court in Italy.  They also have given themselves 90 days to try to reconcile this ruling with the facts.

Meanwhile, those stateside, have to put up with endless reminders of the "hell" that Amanda Knox had to live through to be "vindicated".  With assorted "legal experts" criticizing Italy's violation of double jeopardy and what have you...and that is because, in America, when you have a Negro behind bars for a crime he could not have committed alone, what else is there to look for?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32096621
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Perugia Murderers Acquitted, Black Man To Do His Time
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 12:37:50 AM »
Poor negro. Which country did he come from / They should be kicking a fuss. Anyway negros are not good at looking after their own.

While nobody following this story, even casually, gave Rudy Guede, a Negro with his imprints all over the crime scene, a snowball's chance in hell of ever having a different fate, regardless of the circumstances.  Nobody with a more than casual familiarity with the evidence in this case thought Rafael Solecito, let alone, Amanda Knox would be acquitted.

In the end, while a Negro is correctly serving time for a crime he is certified to have been an accessory to.  Amanda Knox and Rafael Solecito, the alleged main protagonists, the wielders of the knives to this crime are walking.  Scot free.

The court happens to be a supreme court in Italy.  They also have given themselves 90 days to try to reconcile this ruling with the facts.

Meanwhile, those stateside, have to put up with endless reminders of the "hell" that Amanda Knox had to live through to be "vindicated".  With assorted "legal experts" criticizing Italy's violation of double jeopardy and what have you...and that is because, in America, when you have a Negro behind bars for a crime he could not have committed alone, what else is there to look for?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Perugia Murderers Acquitted, Black Man To Do His Time
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »
Poor negro. Which country did he come from / They should be kicking a fuss. Anyway negros are not good at looking after their own.

He is from Ivory Coast.  I doesn't matter which country he is from though.  He is black.  I am not saying he is innocent.  But the reality is his goose was cooked, whether his story(fewer holes than Amanda Knox's by the way) holds or not.

Amanda Knox has an army of Knoxers on her side.  Perfectly impervious to the facts; now made worse by the acquital.  You know how they look just by reading their comments.  They would be singing the opposite tune, had Amanda Knox been a black male American who finds themselves in a similar situation.

Here is a link to the actual facts http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Main_Page.  As good a read as any.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman