Author Topic: I screamed: I wanna speak to the BOARD now !!!  (Read 1291 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
I screamed: I wanna speak to the BOARD now !!!
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:10:06 AM »
Bat out of hell, dishevelled, very little sleep, 30+ hour flight , I marched straight to big pharma's immaculate marble entrance literally shaking my fist.

Security manned the whole front fort and they looked at me like wtf ? I told them I wasn't leaving until I spoke to the board. I plonked myself down among the suits. While security were working out what to do I studied those around me. Job interview for post-doc students.

I struck a conversation with them on whether they have a soul for applying to big pharma. They loved it. We cheered together.

The interviewer walked out of the glass doors and pointed to me, she was very friendly so I followed her in the building (security were still working out what to do and didn't seem to mind). She explained what they do and I went on about koalas and kangaroos. It's like she didn't give a fck what was coming out of my mouth. I was then ushered out upon finding out she had me confused for a guy called "Sanjay" on her list. Wtf is wrong with them ?

Security introduced me to a lady, a very kind lady. We had a heart to heart. She and I both broke down in tears. I'm talking chic flick. I love her. She reminds me of Ludy.

I then found out it was all a lie. The health researchers were conducting dodgy research. She said she'd sort it out. I found out later she was a director. Literally within an hour I recieved a call from the health researchers, begrudging and somewhat hostile on how the sponsor (big pharma) is supporting whichever decision I make in respect to the trials, and wherever I want.

My faith in big pharma has been restored.