Author Topic: The Chinaman Can Tolerate The African Only Until 5pm  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
The Chinaman Can Tolerate The African Only Until 5pm
« on: March 24, 2015, 04:11:12 PM »
He will let the African Kenyan in, if accompanied by the hated bazungu, bahindi.  Anything not black.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Warning-to-cancel-Chinese-diner-s-permit/-/1056/2663514/-/fkomhy/-/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: The Chinaman Can Tolerate The African Only Until 5pm
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 05:28:00 PM »
The license should be withdrawn. That is clearly illegal and abhorrent. This has nothing to do with "chinaman" but a single chinese bigotted restaurant owner.

I hope he will become an example of other racists establishment in Kenya.

Withdraw his license,work permit and deport him to China pronto.

That will make others like him think really hard before they subject others to racial discrimination.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 05:33:21 PM »
Will not happen. He willbribe his way through and tomorrow Kenyans will be discussing new issues like which MP raped another man's wife.
Problem with Africans we are taken for granted by other people cause we forgive and forget very easyly. Try do what this Chinaman has done in China and you will see where you will be within 12 hours and no discussions.

The license should be withdrawn. That is clearly illegal and abhorrent. This has nothing to do with "chinaman" but a single chinese bigotted restaurant owner.

I hope he will become an example of other racists establishment in Kenya.

Withdraw his license,work permit and deport him to China pronto.

That will make others like him think really hard before they subject others to racial discrimination.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 09:03:48 PM »
This discrimination goes on daily. The most effective is simply pricing certain classes out.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:17:36 PM »
My own observation is that if there is anyone who despises Mwafrika more than Kung Fu does, it can only be Martians.   (Vodka Man "tries" but is always a distant second.) Still, it's a bit cheeky to be so blatant about it in, right in Africa.

"Going forward", as they say, kadudu has summed it up quite well.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.