Author Topic: Just paid my bills took me 3 hours and a couple bank trips  (Read 1165 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Just paid my bills took me 3 hours and a couple bank trips
« on: March 18, 2015, 05:26:11 AM »
10 grand in total for small bills like telephones x 5, electricity, water, car regos, accountant etc. big bills I can't disclose but wrote dozens of checks this morning while munching on scotch fingers and sipping coffee. I have a heavy duty double decker check book as thick as a my wrist that's fraying like anything. Still have a pile of over a 100 letters from charities to go through from personalized cards, pens, stickers, invites, donation gimmicks.. depressing. With so many begging for pesa they look like leeches. I'm exhausted.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Just paid my bills took me 3 hours and a couple bank trips
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 01:10:45 AM »
Look at my tattered babe... we've been through war. Still haven't finished with the list of charities. I just got another 5 letters from povo this morning. Two with personalized pens. Good thing is I never have to buy a pen or card for the rest of my life. God bless them.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 01:29:13 AM »
WWF always sends awesome stash with pop out cards, cool pen, personalized stickers, stickers, carry bag like the below:

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 01:32:11 AM »
The worse is science research. The below is one card and one pen from a science research institution. What's with the cat and dog? Look at that dodgy plastic pen.