Author Topic: ODM Wins Kajiado Central  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
ODM Wins Kajiado Central
« on: March 17, 2015, 11:02:39 AM »
News doing the rounds.  I gather EVID and other mechanisms to protect the vote worked.  It is often more difficult to rig a parliamentary election. More so a by-election.  National attention and concentration of party resources in one constituency go some ways in ensuring that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: ODM Wins Kajiado Central
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:45:23 PM »
News doing the rounds.  I gather EVID and other mechanisms to protect the vote worked.  It is often more difficult to rig a parliamentary election. More so a by-election.  National attention and concentration of party resources in one constituency go some ways in ensuring that.
They released the results for 100 pollingv stationsb in less than two hours but needed 90 plus minutes release the last two (101 and 102). Clearly something was cooking. I can therefore clearly expect an attempt to try a Kibaki in 2017.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 09:53:41 PM »
They released the results for 100 pollingv stationsb in less than two hours but needed 90 plus minutes release the last two (101 and 102). Clearly something was cooking. I can therefore clearly expect an attempt to try a Kibaki in 2017.
A Kibaki has not been ruled off the table in 2017.  There is nothing that suggests IEBC has been working on rectifying the failures of the last election.  There is nothing that suggests the expensive systems that failed for 2013 will work in 2017.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 01:02:31 PM »
I am not sure whether to be amused or pretend to be shocked. the IEBC made no mistakes in 2013. It was part of the plan. There was no mistake in a computer awarding Uhuru a percentage of Raila's votes for two days mfululizo before the IEBC pulled the plug on the results system.

The Bio-metrics were meant to fail to allow the NIS the freedom to inform compliant Returning officers what to file. The figures had to match exactly what they needed to close the gap and win in the first round.

In 2007 we told Raila to name WSR VP and give him the power to organize the transition. He overruled us and went for Madvd. It was the second time I would depart from a campaign with the entry of that bastard. Remember he caused me to decamp from KANU to LDP when he returned to KANU and Uhuru named him Running Mate. ODM simply went to bed in 2007 and 2013. Raila shouldn't have had something to bargain with beyond his statesmanship. Outtara had his Northern Army which he denied any connection with. Raila had nothing to blackmail Kibaki or Uhuru with
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread