Author Topic: Naija Hires Mercenaries To Fight Boko Haram  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Naija Hires Mercenaries To Fight Boko Haram
« on: March 16, 2015, 08:30:50 PM »
Kaburus thirsty for Negro blood are being paid $400 a day to hunt them down by Goodluck Jonathan.

http://news.yahoo.com/sa-mercenaries-nigeria-apartheid-era-veterans-still-finding-235235687.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Naija Hires Mercenaries To Fight Boko Haram
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 10:38:22 PM »
Africa's biggest economy with no security!!!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 11:56:54 PM »
Africa's biggest economy with no security!!!
Unbelievable.  Regardless of the politics behind it, it represents a total collapse.  Goodluck has been blaming everybody but himself for the mess. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Reticent Solipsist

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 06:33:28 AM »
Kaburus thirsty for Negro blood are being paid $400 a day to hunt them down by Goodluck Jonathan.

http://news.yahoo.com/sa-mercenaries-nigeria-apartheid-era-veterans-still-finding-235235687.html

As abhorrent as the Apartheid South Africans were, they produced the best most proficient military force in the annals of modern African history. I would refer anyone who wants to read of an epic battle on African soil - i.e, not since Rommel's entaglements with the British at Gazala and El Alamein - to follow up on the battle between the Kaburus SADF and their UNITA auxiliaries pitted against the joint Angolan FAPLA-Cuban-SWAPO-ANC forces at the Battle of Cuito Cuanavale.

Jonathan is in good luck - these motley apartheid era vets will immensely help him out.