Author Topic: 2 kilos over at the airport baggage-American Airlines  (Read 960 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
2 kilos over at the airport baggage-American Airlines
« on: March 16, 2015, 03:59:51 AM »
..and they wanted to charge me 60 bucks. I told them I wasn't paying and the shatty lady called her supervisor. He told me I had to pay. I said I wasn't paying. They tried to convince me on "fairness" so I retorted back, it's 2 kilos, I'm not paying. I said to the supervisor, you act like an employee aren't you supposed to resolve conflicts get me another supervisor. He gave me the customer relations number so I told him to call them or I want a refund for my flight ticket and I'd be suing him for aggravating a customer over 2kg when it should be at the discretion of the agent to allow 1-3 pounds over aka aviation law. I obviously know his job better than him. He dashed off and so I jumped back in the line with another agent, she apologised and I didn't have to pay. I'm never flying with American Airlines ever again. The shatty lady agent was this asian lady with straight shoulder length hair, middle aged biach look at IAG airport Houston.t