Author Topic: I am told Ruto report to work 6 sometimes 5 while PORK shows up at lunch hr  (Read 21958 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
With an heavy hangover.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
I was shocked when he said in that interview that he arrives at work at past ten. He didn't even look bothered!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I doubt he realizes the seriousness and commitment expected from him in a such a poor wretched country that badly need transformation.

If Ruto was PORK; i bet he would have accomplished a lot...compared to Uhuru who like kibaki think his job ends when makes an appointment.

I was shocked when he said in that interview that he arrives at work at past ten. He didn't even look bothered!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Now you have an idea why I have an issue with him. It is almost personal. I like the guy; I know the guy; I have spent time with him but.... I do not think he has any business being president.

If it helps, its the same reason I did not want Mudavadi. Raila, Ruto, Wetangula, Martha are very disciplined hard working people. Ruto takes a higher stage on account of being a teetotaler.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
waking up early is not hardwork and does not change a thing,it depends on how you organize and coordinate your work,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
waking up early is not hardwork and does not change a thing,it depends on how you organize and coordinate your work,

Without Prejudice.
Carry out your own research to contradict a zillion others saying the opposite. The bottomline is: He goes to the office between 10 - 13 and leaves a few hours later to hit the bottle.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Laziness and slothfulness. There is a lot that Uhuru can accomplish with his "superb" organization and coordination if he worked extra 5 or 10hrs. This is a serious job. Only Moi and Ruto seem seized of the seriousness.

Uhuru should be able to wake up by 5pm...work the phones until 10pm..call each and every county commissioner..call all security officers..call all PS and CS......not report to work on 10 or 11pm...go for lunch...and photo opps...then retire to drinking...that is dereliction of duty.

Reporting to work at 6pm will inspire cabinet sec, ps, and every civil servant to similarly do the same.

It a sign of seriousness....otherwise he cannot act like me who is semi-retired.

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The country is on auto-pilot. Once Uhuru has appointed you; it game over; he engages the auto-pilot until there is a crisis; where he emerges to issue warning no 100...and quickly forget it. Fire-fighting.
Now you have an idea why I have an issue with him. It is almost personal. I like the guy; I know the guy; I have spent time with him but.... I do not think he has any business being president.

If it helps, its the same reason I did not want Mudavadi. Raila, Ruto, Wetangula, Martha are very disciplined hard working people. Ruto takes a higher stage on account of being a teetotaler.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
With an heavy hangover.

You were told as who? Or so that you do what.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: I am told Ruto report to work 6 sometimes 5 while PORK shows up at lunch hr
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 05:34:07 PM »
Moron as a citizen interested in finding out what guys i hired to work as PORK and DPORK were doing. Uhuru like every civil pr public servants should report to work by 8am and retire 5pm. As PORK he should act like Ruto and report to work by 5am. And quickly make sure all top guys are awoke and working for kenya.

Isn't that why productivity in civil service is very low. The president himself works if he ever maybe for 2hrs a day. No wonder his old BMW can disappear. His laziness and deriliction of duty is a good example to everyone working with him.

And is ever pleading for more time...when he barely uses 2hrs out of 24hrs daily in productive state duties.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 05:45:19 PM »
As a parent you wake up with a concious mind of how you can provide for your kids, parents, and toerhs. But if you inherited wealth, you dont have that in mind. Kenyatta did inherit lots of wealth, so he doesnt think that he needs to think of ways to provide for the poor. He doesn't have an idea of what it is to be hungry. At least Ruto does.
The wealthiest man in the world (Buffett) does not believe in handing down wealth. His son is struggling like everyone else.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »
Moi used to wake up at 4-6AM for 24years,what did he leave us with?Violence in 1991,1998,terror gangs like chinkororo mungiki..1% economic growth rate,dilapidated public services,poverty rose in Kenya,high inflation,terrorism was still there,kibaki used to wake up at 11AM,gave us high economic growth rate of 5%,revenues rose from 200Billion-700Billion in five years from 2003,free education,michuki rules,roads,vision 2030....uhuru is incharge and roads are getting built,SGR,more police getting hired,economy growing,give us a break,even ceo of safaricom,kcb or equity dont report to work at 6AM daily or everyday,dont idle in the office from 6AM-10PM in the office to shows us you are working while watching YouTube,set up system and talk to head of departments on phone or skype,meet once or twice a week...anything else is garbage

Without Prejudice.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 05:54:17 PM »
he should go easy on whiskey and hard stuff .. ajaribu summit bana

he should also minimise or leave company of his drunk classmates at sainteee!! and likes of sonko, kuria wa foreskin, kafogo
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 05:57:11 PM »
Moron as a citizen interested in finding out what guys i hired to work as PORK and DPORK were doing. Uhuru like every civil pr public servants should report to work by 8am and retire 5pm. As PORK he should act like Ruto and report to work by 5am. And quickly make sure all top guys are awoke and working for kenya.

Isn't that why productivity in civil service is very low. The president himself works if he ever maybe for 2hrs a day. No wonder his old BMW can disappear. His laziness and deriliction of duty is a good example to everyone working with him.

And is ever pleading for more time...when he barely uses 2hrs out of 24hrs daily in productive state duties.

You heard that in Mavoko town or Litein, i also heard Ruto fwacks Kosgei {THE MUSICIAN} and he actually cried when he was married to Oga. Do you want to lecture me on 'what you heard' Or on waking up early, Look here Idiot, i dont have time to discuss Mushene with you, if you come here with a link then atleast we can discuss it, but been creative with idiocy like your xxx maneno is stooping too low. Uhuru is still ranked the  3rd most hard working president in Africa  and for that i have a link. Go discuss Mushene in bar as you sip chang'aa AND ENGAGE IN WISHFUL THINKING.

http://www.smartkenya.co.uk/president-uhuru-ranked-third-best-performing-leader-in-africa/

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 05:59:03 PM »
It not easy to compare regimes spanning different periods.Let not start on an endless debate. What is easy is to compare work ethics, leadership styles and productivity. Kibaki and Jomo were old men with tired bones...and failing health. Uhuru simply has no reason to lazy around.

If he was more serious..we would have more SGR..more security..more of good thing.

In short you cannot have enough of a good thing. If indeed it's true Uhuru report to work past 10 and is barely sober...then the country is on the wrong path.

Moi used to wake up at 4-6AM for 24years,what did he leave us with?Violence in 1991,1998,terror gangs like chinkororo mungiki..1% economic growth rate,dilapidated public services,poverty rose in Kenya,high inflation,terrorism was still there,kibaki used to wake up at 11AM,gave us high economic growth rate of 5%,revenues rose from 200Billion-700Billion in five years from 2003,free education,michuki rules,roads,vision 2030....uhuru is incharge and roads are getting built,SGR,more police getting hired,economy growing,give us a break,even ceo of safaricom,kcb or equity dont report to work at 6AM daily or everyday,dont idle in the office from 6AM-10PM in the office to shows us you are working while watching YouTube,set up system and talk to head of departments on phone or skype,meet once or twice a week...anything else is garbage

Without Prejudice.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 06:00:57 PM »
Uhuru recently said he can never skip lunch. And he has to have Ugali and Nyama choma for lunch. Assume he takes a 1-2 hrs lunch break. Ugali and Nyama choma goes  with pombe and fegi. How many hours does he actually WORK for the nation ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 06:01:43 PM »
Kimani wa Sideways; I heard it; i didn't claim to know for sure; So you either skip this thread and wait for one backed with a link or like Mansfield defend lazyness as "working smart".

If indeed Uhuru wakes up 10pm and became no 3....he should aim to become no 1..by coping Ruto's well known work ethics.

You heard that in Mavoko town or Litein, i also heard Ruto fwacks Kosgei {THE MUSICIAN} and he actually cried when he was married to Oga. Do you want to lecture me on 'what you heard' Or on waking up early, Look here Idiot, i dont have time to discuss Mushene with you, if you come here with a link then atleast we can discuss it, but been creative with idiocy like your xxx maneno is stooping too low. Uhuru is still ranked the  3rd most hard working president in Africa  and for that i have a link. Go discuss Mushene in bar as you sip chang'aa AND ENGAGE IN WISHFUL THINKING.

http://www.smartkenya.co.uk/president-uhuru-ranked-third-best-performing-leader-in-africa/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 06:03:33 PM »
That is the question. How many hours does he actually work for the nation. Or he has like kibaki put the nation on an auto-pilot.
Uhuru recently said he can never skip lunch. And he has to have Ugali and Nyama choma for lunch. Assume he takes a 1-2 hrs lunch break. Ugali and Nyama choma goes  with pombe and fegi. How many hours does he actually WORK for the nation ?

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 06:05:50 PM »

Without Prejudice.

These Idiot still believe to work is to be in office sitting your arse there browsing gazeti and harassing secretaries while ogling the big behinds, it is baboon like these that you find in the office sleeping and farting that they woke up early.

And because these buffon is engaging us in the business of 'i heard' . I also heard that once  Uhuru Kenyatta eats supper he settle to work till midnight, and before he sleep he call all county commissioners and order them to make sure all citizens sleep well without disturbance by thugs ,criminals and drunkards, he also call all cabinet secretaries and remind them to set the alarms.

So i hope that explain why he reports to work abit late.

Adam Smith

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 06:13:45 PM »
Uhuru has hired almost 20,000 police now,more police vehicle and other things,its kimaiyo job to take care of kenyans,if unable parliament sends him home,infact moi underinvested in security,he is the source of current security lapses,

Eurobond has been launched to lower cost of borrowing,from there is rotich and banks work moving forward not uhuru to see rates come down and grow economy,

energy projects from coal,geothermal and natural gas are being started to lower cost of energy and increase more power capacity from 1500-5000Mw by 2017,uhuru has played his part the rest of work is for engineers and their technicians to act on deadlines,

uhuru has started the SGR to lower cost of transport while upgrading port to increase efficiency and automating the custom system

the same uhuru is building 10,000Km of tarmac by 2016,while kibaki and kenyatta built just 14,000 in 50years,

Uhuru has devolved 32% above the constitutional threshold of 15%,while under moi regime nothing was devolved with massive corruption goin on in gov,

Uhuru is doing everything right,its upon people tasked with those jobs to finish them,with proper structures and systems everything is working,your and omollo is usesless propaganda based on your tribal political allegiances,if uhuru goes drinking after doing all these,i have no problem,i dont get what someone would be doing at the office 5AM-10PM in this age,its unfathomable,omollo and pundit are certified tribal bigots,

Without Prejudice.