Author Topic: Chaos in Migori - Uhuru Meeting  (Read 17621 times)

Offline chiethakuodha

Re: Chaos in Migori - Uhuru Meeting
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2014, 10:22:09 AM »
The goons were chanting ODM and Raila.

Do we know who did what? Do we know who financed the disrupters? Why were they not nipped in the bud by the usual heavy presidential security?

Anybody can arrange the disruption of a rally. Tuju used to do all by himself until even the boys he used to pay in Kondele to throw rocks at him took the money and just looked at him and his dozens of TV journalists brought in to see the "riot". He did drop out of the Presidential election when he couldn't get any "riots" to help the talking points.

I am saying ALL political parties should condemn the violence. Obado belongs not to ODM. There are many political parties in Migori and I can't understand this singular focus on ODM and Raila. Why should Raila say anything? He can speak about violence in general but I have no idea what more he can add when he has personally and severally urged Kenyans to allow free movement and free political expression. The last time he said this is when Mandago announced that he had banned the CORD rally.

On the other hand Uhuru sent 15 000 troops to stop a CORD rally in Nairobi. Who asked him to condemn it? He erected roadblocks in various parts of Nairobi to prevent people from reaching Uhuru Park. Who asked him to distance himself from it?

How many troops did Raila or CORD send to Migori to prevent the rally? Did he even oppose the rally the way TNA whacks did?

I understand people want to make politically correct statements but this has nothing to do with CORD and it is an example of the government leading by bad example.

Chanting ODM  means nothing Jakoyo.  Hired goons will chant what they are told.  The telling can come from any quota to implicate others. 

I do not and cannot and will not condone such disrespect to the Office of the presidency and I denounce this cavalier way those marauders handled themselves period.  I watched tv in disbelief and embarrassment.

NIS where are you?  Kimaiyo let your men in uniform arrest those suspects to help with investigations.  The President is welcome to Kisumu any day.  Bring us those nets. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction".