Author Topic: Chaos in Migori - Uhuru Meeting  (Read 17478 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Chaos in Migori - Uhuru Meeting
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 08:17:31 PM »
The goons were chanting ODM and Raila.

You are a doctor. Are ODM supporters the only humans genetically capable of chanting ODM and Raila?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 08:20:30 PM »
Wananchi did not want to hear whatever kamwana had to share, it would appear.  Still they can heckle and boo without throwing chairs.

Or stay away , go fishing , go to the gold mines.
Jakoyo,

It's a free country.  If they feel they have to let kamwana know he is an unwanted guest, despite the pack of lies his buddies are telling him, they enjoy that right.  They should just do it with decorum.  Tell him to zip it, to go tell it to the birds, etc...just don't start throwing objects.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline obienga

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 08:23:19 PM »

You are a doctor. Are ODM supporters the only humans genetically capable of chanting ODM and Raila?
Jakuon Mohammed's antics have reached a new desperate low. Had his sycophant robots been supplied with crude weapons, they might have attempted a mini PEV.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 08:37:28 PM »
Absolutely. Its sooooo archaic and reverses whatever gains there are in any part of the country.

Wananchi did not want to hear whatever kamwana had to share, it would appear.  Still they can heckle and boo without throwing chairs.

Or stay away , go fishing , go to the gold mines.
Jakoyo,

It's a free country.  If they feel they have to let kamwana know he is an unwanted guest, despite the pack of lies his buddies are telling him, they enjoy that right.  They should just do it with decorum.  Tell him to zip it, to go tell it to the birds, etc...just don't start throwing objects.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 09:05:59 PM »

Jakuon Mohammed's antics have reached a new desperate low. Had his sycophant robots been supplied with crude weapons, they might have attempted a mini PEV.
Where is your evidence NIS Agent Obienga?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 09:28:51 PM »

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2014, 09:37:47 PM »
Uhuru is fanning chaos by going to migori when he knew the repercussions.

Starting divisive politics when he's not campaigning is just wrong!

On the face of it, the purpose of the meeting was innocent enough: to make plans for an anti-malaria campaign.

However, given that it was attended by MPs seen as defying the ODM discipline, it is the symbolism of it that is likely to lead to conclusions that it is a political move by Mr Kenyatta against Mr Odinga

Raila is not president and he can make as much noise 24/7 if he wants. Stoking his fan base with irrelevant tours is shameful, period.
And Life Goes On..

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 10:06:10 PM »
The old Bmw worth $2000 made us forget the referendum for a week,now migori rally chaos will make us forget the referendum for another week or two,blessing in disguise,if you think soberly,do you think NIS and state machinery did not have enough money and personnel to control such chaos?do you?

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 10:28:55 PM »
I bet you will find a way to describe uhuru's poo as delicious mokimo. Grow a brain.
The old Bmw worth $2000 made us forget the referendum for a week,now migori rally chaos will make us forget the referendum for another week or two,blessing in disguise,if you think soberly,do you think NIS and state machinery did not have enough money and personnel to control such chaos?do you?

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 10:37:13 PM »
I bet you will find a way to describe uhuru's poo as delicious mokimo. Grow a brain.

Without Prejudice.

This is what Railae did and we forgot odm elections,i will treat todays event with high suspicion,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Achiek tho

• VIP
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 10:47:28 PM »
Where were you when they refused to let Raila eat in a hotel Nyeri? Where were you when they were stoning Raila in Nyeri...kwani you think luos dont have feeling? By the way Moses Kuria is coming for a fundraising in Suna migori on saturday. Tutakaribisha yeye kwa moyo mukujufu.

It seem only luo nyanza problem now...the rest of the country seem to have moved on and understood democracy..sometimes we have to deal with issues at community level...they were larger  crowds of luos there...who are living in decades gone by.
"You guys"
Is he part of the operative? Not all Luos think and act the same. There may be a silent minority.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2014, 10:52:44 PM »
I was online to codemn and will  be only to codemn any such primitive actions.
Where were you when they refused to let Raila eat in a hotel Nyeri? Where were you when they were stoning Raila in Nyeri...kwani you think luos dont have feeling? By the way Moses Kuria is coming for a fundraising in Suna migori on saturday. Tutakaribisha yeye kwa moyo mukujufu.

Offline Achiek tho

• VIP
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 11:00:44 PM »
How about when the same crowd throw shoes at Kajwang when Raila was present? I think you were among the same people who were laughing and saying Raila is Kaput in South Nyanza and even went further to say that the shoes back the was directed at Raila.   

I was online to codemn and will  be only to codemn any such primitive actions.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 11:10:36 PM »
I was definitely not amongst those who thought that way. There is no need for equivocation. This ought to be condemned.
How about when the same crowd throw shoes at Kajwang when Raila was present? I think you were among the same people who were laughing and saying Raila is Kaput in South Nyanza and even went further to say that the shoes back the was directed at Raila.   

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2014, 12:05:09 AM »

No matter what Raila does or says, he's a villian..and I do not think he's apologetic about it.  :D
And Life Goes On..

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2014, 05:15:10 AM »
And Life Goes On..

Offline Kichwa Mbaya

• VIP
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2014, 06:08:29 AM »
I believe that leaders are the servants of the people and therefore the people can booo them as much as they want.  The people are tired of being lied to and hoodwinked.  Ouru's visit was highly political. He wanted to stick it to ODM by promoting leaders who have taken unpopular stands in Nyanza and sidelining leaders that the people like.  This was a set up and he knew it.  If Ouru wanted a heroic welcome in Nyanza he knows what company to keep.  People do not care about begging for development or all those things ouru have.  The people of Migori already know that ouru has no intention of developing nyanza, that he will only build Raila enemies from Nyanza and that he intends to rule for ever and make sure that no liked son of Nyanza ever makes it anywhere when he is a live.  The people then figured out they have nothing to lose, and they don't. It's not like if ouru was welcomed then Nyanza would immediately receives millions of shillings for development.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2014, 07:29:25 AM »
Then stay away from his meetings; there is really no need for throwing stones or chairs into beehive to make a point; i have no problem with booing (i have booed Moi to his face) but when you start throwing shoes and chairs against a PORK; that is crossing the line.

Besides this will bring the old zonning..of ODM versus Jubilee zones...retrogressive politics.

I believe that leaders are the servants of the people and therefore the people can booo them as much as they want.  The people are tired of being lied to and hoodwinked.  Ouru's visit was highly political. He wanted to stick it to ODM by promoting leaders who have taken unpopular stands in Nyanza and sidelining leaders that the people like.  This was a set up and he knew it.  If Ouru wanted a heroic welcome in Nyanza he knows what company to keep.  People do not care about begging for development or all those things ouru have.  The people of Migori already know that ouru has no intention of developing nyanza, that he will only build Raila enemies from Nyanza and that he intends to rule for ever and make sure that no liked son of Nyanza ever makes it anywhere when he is a live.  The people then figured out they have nothing to lose, and they don't. It's not like if ouru was welcomed then Nyanza would immediately receives millions of shillings for development.

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »
Zoning is already on.  Lets see how the referendum signature collection in Central will be conducted.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2014, 10:07:40 AM »
Yes UhuRuto are using party "dictatorship" to whip governors,mcas and others. But that okay. What Migori did yesterday is a crude form of zoning.
Zoning is already on.  Lets see how the referendum signature collection in Central will be conducted.