Author Topic: Yebei Finally Discovered - Dead!  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Yebei Finally Discovered - Dead!
« on: February 27, 2015, 06:20:53 PM »
This is one case I will never understand

Moses Kisorio, Meshack Yebei's elder brother,
addresses journalists at Moi Hospital in Voi on Friday.
With him is Yebei's wife Lilian.
Photo/RAPHAEL MWADIME

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/it-yebeis-body-family-missing-icc-witness-says#sthash.2TbJ78jH.dpuf
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Yebei Finally Discovered - Dead!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 10:00:16 PM »
It would appear to be the new angle that when he was abducted Turbo, in broad daylight, they took him to Voi after killing him. 

One would be forgiven for thinking that utumishi kwa wote would have made at least some headway with the Ugandan phone, if not the ICC operatives story.  The silence on that angle is ear splitting.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 10:14:17 AM »
You swore that Yusuf was Yebei based on how many family members desperately ID'd him. Such a sorry flip flop

It would appear to be the new angle that when he was abducted Turbo, in broad daylight, they took him to Voi after killing him. 

One would be forgiven for thinking that utumishi kwa wote would have made at least some headway with the Ugandan phone, if not the ICC operatives story.  The silence on that angle is ear splitting.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 11:29:03 AM »
May he R.I.P,

Without Prejudice.

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 02:27:14 PM »
You swore that Yusuf was Yebei based on how many family members desperately ID'd him. Such a sorry flip flop

As a rule of thumb, I do not use the Lord's name in vain. A strictly enforced rule.  Hopefully it's not too late to demand refund.  From your comprehension teacher.

I have said, as I will continue to say, that utumishi will not bring clarity to Yebei's disappearance.  I have said, that if anything, they will compound it.  Obfuscate. 

That they will make the story about anything but the crime that happened in Turbo and subsequently.  And they can count on gullible cheerleaders.  Why would I deny that I said or implied any of these?

Today, there is still no traction on the cell phone from which the late Yebei allegedly contacted his family.  Two months ago.

If vooke has any evidence of his claim, he should have no issues tabling it.  No?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 09:27:17 AM »
You need to take Lee Child seriously. He was spot on on Labradors and the suddenly bereaved

As a rule of thumb, I do not use the Lord's name in vain. A strictly enforced rule.  Hopefully it's not too late to demand refund.  From your comprehension teacher.

I have said, as I will continue to say, that utumishi will not bring clarity to Yebei's disappearance.  I have said, that if anything, they will compound it.  Obfuscate. 

That they will make the story about anything but the crime that happened in Turbo and subsequently.  And they can count on gullible cheerleaders.  Why would I deny that I said or implied any of these?

Today, there is still no traction on the cell phone from which the late Yebei allegedly contacted his family.  Two months ago.

If vooke has any evidence of his claim, he should have no issues tabling it.  No?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 10:28:06 PM »
Yebei is dead.  The government chemist has had to reluctantly release information confirming what has been common knowledge to anyone who bothers to merely contemplate the story.  Since December 30th.

Yebei, a key witness of the hustler if Karim Khan is believable, was last heard from in an SMS from a ugandan phone or so one is made to believe. 
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000154161/body-belongs-to-meshack-yebei-govt-chemist-reveals

Harriet Tubman