Author Topic: Karma is awful  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Karma is awful
« on: February 23, 2015, 11:54:28 PM »

The London subway isn't the most elegant of places.

It reeks of malodor. It's dripping with secondary moisture. And then there's the difficulty of shoving far too many people into a confined space and hoping that, in some very British way, they'll all get on.

One man got on the subway train last Monday morning and wasn't in the mood for politeness or pleasantries. As another man stood in his way, he shoved him and, so that there was no doubt as to his intent, told him to "Go f*** yourself."

This is morning talk for "Oh, do please get out of the way."

Perhaps the curser thought nothing more of it. He went about his day. He even had a job interview later in the afternoon.

He walked in and, within seconds, began to curse himself. For his interviewer turned out to be the very man he'd cursed at on the subway.

So did the applicant get the job? In a word, no. "As it worked out, he wasn't right for the role," says Buckland. "The job is still open." But he's quick to stress that the applicant's lack of success wasn't because of the rude encounter.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-31538480?ocid=socialflow_twitter

http://www.cnet.com/news/developer-curses-at-man-on-subway-meets-him-again-in-job-interview/

"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Re: Karma is awful
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 11:55:56 PM »
What goes around comes around.
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Karma is awful
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 05:21:07 PM »
Looks like that wasn't the reason he turned him down though.  That's how professionals should behave.  They are not looking to hire saints.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman