Author Topic: Kenyan woman sexually abused in India: Magisterial probe ordered  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Kenyan woman sexually abused in India: Magisterial probe ordered
« on: February 22, 2015, 09:20:26 PM »
http://diasporamessenger.com/gang-rape-of-kenyan-woman-in-india-magisterial-probe-ordered/

Another ordeal at the hands of crude Muhindi abusers

It's not the first incident. Check out below

http://www.euronews.com/2014/03/13/india-new-delhi-bus-gang-rape-quartet-lose-appeal-against-death-penalty/
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Kenyan woman sexually abused in India: Magisterial probe ordered
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 09:52:06 PM »
I have no idea what a Kenyan woman would be doing in India. Unless she is working for some International Organization, then she must be a student or a Kenyan- Indian. In terms of education, Kenya is now self sufficient.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 10:08:54 PM »
Omollo,

We should be wondering more why kenya affords Indians better lifestyles than kenyans. Just look at our construction industry, it has been completely taken over by indians who win gok projects day and night. Kenya bleeds jobs to indians locally until we have kenyans moving to india for jobs :-( Really depressing.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 10:45:46 PM »
I have no idea what a Kenyan woman would be doing in India. Unless she is working for some International Organization, then she must be a student or a Kenyan- Indian. In terms of education, Kenya is now self sufficient.

I have no idea either. Indians are probably the most racist and intolerant of black people. A few years ago, I witnessed an Indian man slap a 8yr old boy in Kenya for touching his car. Police officers saved the Indian from being lynched
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 11:39:55 AM »
Then you can understand why the Indians pulled all stops to derail Matiba's election in 1992
Omollo,

We should be wondering more why kenya affords Indians better lifestyles than kenyans. Just look at our construction industry, it has been completely taken over by indians who win gok projects day and night. Kenya bleeds jobs to indians locally until we have kenyans moving to india for jobs :-( Really depressing.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 11:46:59 AM »
You tell me about it. I worked in the region. I can't recall how many times my security battled with supermarket guards trying to prevent me from entering the malls. I would pretend I am not noticing and go about my business. Of course the owners are very smart. They would quickly discover the mistake being very astute at smelling power and trace me. One who turned out to be a contractor camped outside my residence for two days fearing that I may deny him a contract. I studiously maintained that he meet me in the office before other staff. It is hard to believe but my driver told me he then bribed every member of staff allowing them to shop for free anything in his supermarket!

I blame Britain for introducing terrible drinking habits in Kenya (plus jiggers) but I hold Indians to account for introducing corruption and making it acceptable!
I have no idea either. Indians are probably the most racist and intolerant of black people. A few years ago, I witnessed an Indian man slap a 8yr old boy in Kenya for touching his car. Police officers saved the Indian from being lynched

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 05:16:01 PM »
There has been a gang-rape epidemic of foreign women of all stripes in India for some time.  India is a truly enigmatic country.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman