Author Topic: What's Happening In Libya?  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
What's Happening In Libya?
« on: February 16, 2015, 06:53:57 PM »
I haven't followed events there since Gadaffi was dragged from a sewer pipe and sodomized.  Looks like Armageddon is happening in the Middle East.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/17/world/middleeast/isis-egypt-libya-airstrikes.html?_r=0
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: What's Happening In Libya?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 07:37:55 PM »
Sisi has got money from Saudi Arabia to reverse the Libyan revolution. He has created an excuse to invade the country. He hopes Egyptians will forget that he is a dictator who reversed their revolution.

My take is that he should hurry up as that is what will destroy the Egyptian Army. He has forgotten that Israel has long wanted to destroy the Egyptian Army. Egypt has a History of suffering defeats in Sudan and Libya and I can't see it changing this time. The Islamic opposition both inside and outside the military will now have the opportunity to collaborate with the Libyan factions.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: What's Happening In Libya?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 01:32:07 AM »
Omolo
If your neighbor start  killing your kids you must respond.
I support SISsi.

Sisi has got money from Saudi Arabia to reverse the Libyan revolution. He has created an excuse to invade the country. He hopes Egyptians will forget that he is a dictator who reversed their revolution.

My take is that he should hurry up as that is what will destroy the Egyptian Army. He has forgotten that Israel has long wanted to destroy the Egyptian Army. Egypt has a History of suffering defeats in Sudan and Libya and I can't see it changing this time. The Islamic opposition both inside and outside the military will now have the opportunity to collaborate with the Libyan factions.