Author Topic: Looking at Ukraine wars..and Mwafrika/Arab war...we can learn alot about war  (Read 1279 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Lots of heavy hardware from both end but barely any civilian causalities. The combatants are engaged on each other and on infrastructure.

If this was in Arab or Asia or Africa...one A47 would be mowing civilians, the soldiers roping and raping those lucky to be a live.

If Mwafrika was given those kind of arms the Russian backed rebels have..it would be total chaos...maybe massacres and genocides.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Evilution it is
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
I think the bazungu had their share of industrial scale slaughter in the two world wars.  Since then, with a few exceptions, they have learnt to put some sort of premium on bazungu lives.  Even those they are in conflict with. 

These days, the slaughter is reserved for non-bazungu.  Chechens, Afghans, Arabs and the likes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
That is right Windy City.
I think the bazungu had their share of industrial scale slaughter in the two world wars.  Since then, with a few exceptions, they have learnt to put some sort of premium on bazungu lives.  Even those they are in conflict with. 

These days, the slaughter is reserved for non-bazungu.  Chechens, Afghans, Arabs and the likes.