Author Topic: Kenyan Diplomacy Under Uhuru Kenyatta  (Read 5324 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Kenyan Diplomacy Under Uhuru Kenyatta
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2015, 06:08:18 PM »
The only loser is the African on both sides of the border.  There are more than enough fundamental problems in both creations of colonial bazungu.  Food shortages, unreliable healthcare, poor access to potable water, poor infrastructure, insecurity, unemployment, ...

Like someone mentioned elsewhere, it is just a matter of some characters picking up a phone and acting like grown ups.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Kenyan Diplomacy Under Uhuru Kenyatta
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2015, 11:43:00 PM »
If TZ, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia and DRC just put aside their vanity and joined together in one huge market, the sky would not be enough. For those seeking land DRC has more than enough; For those after minerals DRC and TZ; Energy potential Ethiopia, Sudan, Kenya and Uganda; A pipeline from Mombasa and Lamu  to South Sudan and DRC with a branch to Ethiopia. But we have chosen to hang separately rather than die together!
The only loser is the African on both sides of the border.  There are more than enough fundamental problems in both creations of colonial bazungu.  Food shortages, unreliable healthcare, poor access to potable water, poor infrastructure, insecurity, unemployment, ...

Like someone mentioned elsewhere, it is just a matter of some characters picking up a phone and acting like grown ups.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread