Author Topic: Uhuru Government Tries to Un-shoot Itself in the Foot  (Read 3367 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru Government Tries to Un-shoot Itself in the Foot
« on: February 12, 2015, 05:06:27 PM »
They figured that the teachers would win in court if they show this conviction. So they hurriedly arranged to get rid of it! I wonder if another court would not see through the trickery! On one hand imprisoning people in Mandera for returning to work and on the other sacking others for NOT returning to work! Now that is a a very UNIFIED message!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru Government Tries to Un-shoot Itself in the Foot
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 05:49:39 PM »
DPP is independent...or  i still think.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 05:54:33 PM »
He was until he accompanied Consigliere to the ASP on ICC matters. After that he seems to have submitted his office to receive orders. For instance he has gone soft on Hate Speech politicians and hit hard at bloggers who annoyed certain regime figures including Uhuru.

He has achieved nothing since he took office. No major conviction, Nothing on corruption.. nothing on the big bank frauds and robberies... Nothing on the murders - past and current. He is one monumental failure.

DPP is independent...all i still think.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 05:56:06 PM »
He was until he accompanied Consigliere to the ASP on ICC matters. After that he seems to have submitted his office to receive orders. For instance he has gone soft on Hate Speech politicians and hit hard at bloggers who annoyed certain regime figures including Uhuru.

He has achieved nothing since he took office. No major conviction, Nothing on corruption.. nothing on the big bank frauds and robberies... Nothing on the murders - past and current. He is one monumental failure.

DPP is independent...all i still think.
A normal Kenyan DPP.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 05:57:26 PM »
Why? We gave him security of tenure? We gave him independent office? we gave him independent budget? But i guess the alure of state power and patronage is too much for mwafrika. It's gut wrenching to see Kenya police and DPP with independent security of tenure protected in constitutions...bow and bend to whims of Statehouse.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 06:07:31 PM »
DPP and Police were conquered and subdued. The decision by Kimaiyo to "retire"  is one of the most damaging to the constitution. He should have stood his ground and told Uhuru sorry, I shall not retire. Now any President will call the IG he doesn't like and ask him to retire.
Why? We gave him security of tenure? We gave him independent office? we gave him independent budget? But i guess the alure of state power and patronage is too much for mwafrika. It's gut wrenching to see Kenya police and DPP with independent security of tenure protected in constitutions...bow and bend to whims of Statehouse.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 06:14:28 PM »
Exactly..and all the ammendments to laws..have made sure the independence and security of tenure..is just paper thin. Anyway i think we are doing well nearly everywhere else...except for entire CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM...it simply completely totally broken down...corrupt to the core...incompetence to the hilt...and most of the time..is it CRIMINAL organisation engaging in EJK, drug dealing, cattle rustling, land grabbing and any of big and small crimes.

It is a contemporary that CORD esp need to seize, define and use it as key blank of their campaign.

DPP and Police were conquered and subdued. The decision by Kimaiyo to "retire"  is one of the most damaging to the constitution. He should have stood his ground and told Uhuru sorry, I shall not retire. Now any President will call the IG he doesn't like and ask him to retire.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 11:56:30 PM »
Guys.. If you have to be a criminal be a white collar. You steal millions people praise you. Steal cars they stone you.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 12:05:52 AM »
Sometimes I will never get it. The state appealing a case it won!!!
Did these people get any representation?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 12:21:17 AM »
Hehehe....I long ago realized that with Kenya, you have to approach it with an open mind.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
Most hilarious! Such "generosity" on the part of the the State!