Author Topic: Mugabe Were, not a Hit but Common Thugs  (Read 3255 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Mugabe Were, not a Hit but Common Thugs
« on: February 11, 2015, 07:02:02 AM »

NAIROBI: Three people have been sentenced to death for killing former Embakasi MP Mellitus Mugabe Were seven years ago.

Judge Luka Kimaru found James Omondi alias Castro, Wycliffe Walimbwa Simiyu alias Zimbo and Paul Oman alias Baba guilty of murdering the MP in 2008 barely a month after being elected to parliament on an Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) ticket.

The judge however acquitted a fourth accused Mary Wamaitha, arguing that there was no evidence connecting her to the murder of the first time MP as she had only been found in the house of Oman.

In his verdict, the judge said that the prosecution had proved beyond any reasonable doubt that the three had been involved in the murder of the MP through blood samples, DNA results and finger prints.
read more
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000151271&story_title=three-sentenced-to-death-for-killing-former-mp-mugabe-were

I watched Case Files, saw the killers readily confess that it was robbery gone bad...negro resisted. Bus still, none of this would deter ODM from reading ASSassination. ASSassination sells better than a mere robbery I suppose
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Mugabe Were, not a Hit but Common Thugs
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 05:52:02 PM »
It has never crossed my mind that Mugabe Were's was a political assassination.  I believed he was assassinated.  But for something related to infidelity.  That some dude took advantage of the insecurity to settle scores.  Looking at the names, that is an unusual cast of random thugs for that part of the world.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 09:44:33 PM »
You honestly believe that somebody who badly needed his head sent thugs to rob him knowing too well that he would resist provoking them to fatally shoot him?

What's more, they was paid or blackmailed to go with the botched robbery script as opposed to a hit upon arrest?

Just watched his brother on tv, will share his glib later. Negro insists they sentenced the wrong people because they skipped interrogating some family members blah blah blah and that the 'real' killers 'behind' these lousy thugs are still around.

That thing with Labradors and the suddenly bereaved.
It has never crossed my mind that Mugabe Were's was a political assassination.  I believed he was assassinated.  But for something related to infidelity.  That some dude took advantage of the insecurity to settle scores.  Looking at the names, that is an unusual cast of random thugs for that part of the world.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 09:54:46 PM »
You honestly believe that somebody who badly needed his head sent thugs to rob him knowing too well that he would resist provoking them to fatally shoot him?

What's more, they was paid or blackmailed to go with the botched robbery script as opposed to a hit upon arrest?

Just watched his brother on tv, will share his glib later. Negro insists they sentenced the wrong people because they skipped interrogating some family members blah blah blah and that the 'real' killers 'behind' these lousy thugs are still around.

That thing with Labradors and the suddenly bereaved.
I never believed the robbery angle.  I believed it had something to do with infidelity.  People do crazy things where such matters are involved. 

It was just a belief.  I have heard of people believing in talking snakes, bushes and flying chariots.  Who am I to question my gullibility?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 10:43:49 PM »
I was agnostic until Case Files
Unlike his brother, I don't share IQ with Labradors. So my hallucinations won't supercede recorded confessions
I never believed the robbery angle.  I believed it had something to do with infidelity.  People do crazy things where such matters are involved. 

It was just a belief.  I have heard of people believing in talking snakes, bushes and flying chariots.  Who am I to question my gullibility?

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 10:55:02 PM »
I was agnostic until Case Files
Unlike his brother, I don't share IQ with Labradors. So my hallucinations won't supercede recorded confessions

One thing going for Labradors.  You can paint a steak to look like a fresh turd.  And you wont fool them.

Harriet Tubman