Author Topic: Bird changes into woman: is this witchcraft?  (Read 10522 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Bird changes into woman: is this witchcraft?
« on: February 09, 2015, 07:57:44 AM »
http://www.nairaland.com/1942978/bird-changes-woman-broad-day

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Bird changes into woman: is this witchcraft?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 08:22:16 AM »
looks like a mob justice victim
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 08:31:09 AM »
Hey Vooke :) apparently she wasn't attacked. Is this sort of witchcraft possible? Bird changing into a woman?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 12:06:32 PM »
Hi Veritas,
Everybody knows somebody who heard somebody swear that something bizarre happened to their distant cousin's step-grandfather-in-law.

I have heard all sorts of thing most of which I half believe nor do I entirely dismiss.

This particular image, let's Google it no see if it existed well before the Nairaland threac
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 01:25:43 AM »
In this clip she was a bird then a woman.

I dunno Vooke, I'm sort of convinced this might be real.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-29644681

Offline Ka-Bella

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 07:20:52 PM »
How utterly repulsive. God will judge humans for their inhumanity one day. And when will baafrika leave our primitivity behind? Attacking old defenseless women in the name of some obscure power that we cant show anyone because it's supposedly super "secretive"and only for the initiated! Yet we just KNOW (How? Seeing as its secret?) that this old woman we are beating around, striping of all clothes and sense of basic dignity and killing just has this super power to do all manner of things to us from a distance yet can't escape a beating?...Just because she is maybe dislikeable in some way. I wonder how many church-attending lynchers realize that Jesus Christ was the victim of a frenzied mob?? That he stopped one such mob from killing a woman?? Humans are too evil. Animals kill for food but humans do it out of malice. Or perhaps, madness. Lord have mercy! The Gusii disease is apparently continent-wide. Shaaaaame!!!!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 12:04:47 PM »
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Ka-Bella

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 12:17:20 PM »

Oooo Daily Bread,  :(

Please don't disappoint me so greatly by telling me that you are like this Gusii woman I know, very faithful and observant in her church (yours!,though the church itself is irrelevant, only that this woman is so observant is relevant). She was telling my mother (also committed Adventist) that there is no sin in killing accused witches in shags??? She used the old Testament command to kill them in justification. My mother rubbished her right there in the afternoon (Sato) meeting that people go back to after lunch. Even if you catch her red-handed, no christian can claim a right to play God with another human life. After all, what are you afraid of? Should church-goers be scared of supposedly all-powerful, evil, old widows whose great power seems to vanish into thin air whenever lynch-squads form around them? I'm hoping that I am misreading the intent of this post....