Author Topic: Smithsonian bleble blabla  (Read 1502 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Smithsonian bleble blabla
« on: February 09, 2015, 07:35:23 AM »
I hate museums. So boring plus really bad food. Why can't they have food museums? But I feel like I need to visit it because I keep passing by that metro station and also Termy recommended it. I only want to see this sculpture:

Something very profound about this sculpture.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Smithsonian bleble blabla
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 05:58:56 PM »
veritas,

That's a distant relative of mine. 

You might alternatively want to visit a creationist museum.  A dime a dozen in Texas.  They say the Smithsonian destroyed fossils of giant humans to protect the current narrative of human history http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Smithsonian bleble blabla
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 08:56:30 PM »
 :roll:

Mine too.

Fascinating they destroyed priceless artefacts like that. I'm not a fan of Texas or creationism or evolution. I hate genetics, cellular/molecular biology.. wankers, science and technology in general. These things stop people from using their natural higher instincts, intuitions... the good in human. People are like robots these days.. chained to computers, routines, information, processes, systems, and so forth. We're a dying breed and we brought it upon ourselves.