Author Topic: Kabete MP bites the dust/bullets in CBD..let the speculation begin  (Read 25214 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Kabete MP bites the dust/bullets in CBD..let the speculation begin
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2015, 04:08:28 PM »
Stolen phones are dangerous things, can easily get you tortured, Eunuch-ized here. You buying a used phone? Get the box or a receipt from a shop.

It's crude but it nailed Mugabe Were's killers and probably solver several other less dramatic crimes

Ati we have suspects......All these people being paraded infront of the media are small time thugs. There is a single asassin/sniper, a really good one, not sure its even a Kenyan....... who carried out this hit at the behest of another person who most likely is know and who Muchai posed a direct threat to. A threat so serious he had to die.....All these senastionalism news is just to keep the gullible lazy media busy. This Kenyan media kweli....I was shocked the other day they paraded a chokora found with some cell phone belonging to a victim and charged him in court with murder.....meanwhile the chokora had no clue what was happeneing or why he was even in court. I felt sorry for him....people whose life do not mean much and can be used and abused and disposed off like trash....justice Kenyan style.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2015, 01:09:51 PM »
There also seems to be the notion that the arrested people have actually been charged in court.   Is that really so?  I'd be keen to know more details on that one.  In the normal course of things, once they are charged there has to be a hearing on bail, and the coppers would have to state in court what they actually have---as opposed to media stories from "detectives familiar with the investigation" and "police sources who cannot be named because they are not authorized to speak to the media".    And if they have not been charged yet, why not?

It is now clear that they have not been charged.    What's more, the tomato-selling "sniper" has his own story:

"Meanwhile, police are yet to decide on the charges to prefer against seven suspects arrested over the killing of the legislator."

A man arrested over death of former Kabete Mp George Muchai has claimed police tortured him to "extract a confession."

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Muchai-murder-suspect-police-torture/-/1056/2637282/-/ygqd3d/-/index.html
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2015, 10:02:33 PM »
There also seems to be the notion that the arrested people have actually been charged in court.   Is that really so?  I'd be keen to know more details on that one.  In the normal course of things, once they are charged there has to be a hearing on bail, and the coppers would have to state in court what they actually have---as opposed to media stories from "detectives familiar with the investigation" and "police sources who cannot be named because they are not authorized to speak to the media".    And if they have not been charged yet, why not?

It is now clear that they have not been charged.    What's more, the tomato-selling "sniper" has his own story:

"Meanwhile, police are yet to decide on the charges to prefer against seven suspects arrested over the killing of the legislator."

A man arrested over death of former Kabete Mp George Muchai has claimed police tortured him to "extract a confession."

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Muchai-murder-suspect-police-torture/-/1056/2637282/-/ygqd3d/-/index.html
The man was tortured and had no lawyer.  Given that this is not justice Mumbi Ngugi, the worst one will expect is a slap on the wrist of utumishi kwa wote, even as "investigations" are permitted to go ahead.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2015, 03:22:50 AM »
And Life Goes On..

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2015, 05:46:04 PM »

One can almost predict this new barrage of officially sanctioned BS after the urchin revealed what is painfully obvious.

It would now appear that the women victims were part of the car jacking gone bad allegation. 

With the obviously unrepresented tomato distributors and butchers more than happy to own up to the crime, it is not readily apparent why they have not been charged in court yet.  Alan Wadi was put away in record time over a period spanning a major holiday.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2015, 05:27:32 AM »
The finale episode now playing...no one remembers the subject or the promises anymore...  :D

Muchai murder suspects to be released on bail if probe is not completed in 3 days

The prosecution has 3 days to finalise investigations on seven suspects linked to the murder of Kabete MP George Muchai.

Senior principal magistrate Joseph Karanja directed the police to summarise the probe failure to which the suspects will be granted bail.

He made his ruling when the suspects appeared at Milimani Law Courts on Tuesday.

Karanja ordered exams at Kenyatta National Hospital, of suspects who complained of police torture.

He said the medical report will be submitted to the court during a hearing on Friday.

The prosecution had requested for 21 more days for further investigations saying DPP Keriako Tobiko had identified a crucial lead.

The prosecution said blood samples from four suspects would be compared with samples recovered from the vehicle in which Muchai and his three aides died.

The four are Erick Muyera Isabwa alias chairman, Raphael Kimani Gachie alia Kim Butcher, Mustafa Kimani Anyonyi alias Musti and Stephen Astiva Lipopo alias Chokore.

The seven suspects did not take pleas when they appeared in court in February after investigators said murder charges could not hold. :(

The other three are Jane Wanjiru Kamau alias Shiro, Margaret Njeri and Simon Mbugua Gichamba.

The suspects, who have been in custody for more than 21 days, were found with two firearms, including one reportedly used to shoot Muchai and his aides.

The MP, his driver and two bodyguards were murdered on February 7 when the attackers intercepted his car at Kenyatta Avenue roundabout, Nairobi and opened fire.

http://www.jambonewspot.com/muchai-murder-suspects-released-bail-probe-not-completed-3-days/
And Life Goes On..

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2015, 04:26:23 PM »
The finale episode now playing...no one remembers the subject or the promises anymore...  :D

Muchai murder suspects to be released on bail if probe is not completed in 3 days

The prosecution has 3 days to finalise investigations on seven suspects linked to the murder of Kabete MP George Muchai.

Senior principal magistrate Joseph Karanja directed the police to summarise the probe failure to which the suspects will be granted bail.

He made his ruling when the suspects appeared at Milimani Law Courts on Tuesday.

Karanja ordered exams at Kenyatta National Hospital, of suspects who complained of police torture.

He said the medical report will be submitted to the court during a hearing on Friday.

The prosecution had requested for 21 more days for further investigations saying DPP Keriako Tobiko had identified a crucial lead.

The prosecution said blood samples from four suspects would be compared with samples recovered from the vehicle in which Muchai and his three aides died.

The four are Erick Muyera Isabwa alias chairman, Raphael Kimani Gachie alia Kim Butcher, Mustafa Kimani Anyonyi alias Musti and Stephen Astiva Lipopo alias Chokore.

The seven suspects did not take pleas when they appeared in court in February after investigators said murder charges could not hold. :(

The other three are Jane Wanjiru Kamau alias Shiro, Margaret Njeri and Simon Mbugua Gichamba.

The suspects, who have been in custody for more than 21 days, were found with two firearms, including one reportedly used to shoot Muchai and his aides.

The MP, his driver and two bodyguards were murdered on February 7 when the attackers intercepted his car at Kenyatta Avenue roundabout, Nairobi and opened fire.

http://www.jambonewspot.com/muchai-murder-suspects-released-bail-probe-not-completed-3-days/
21 more days would have pushed their custody to 42 days.  With the attendant risk of DPP identifying another crucial lead after the 42 days, it becomes obvious that the argument could be used for indefinite detention if sustained.

While it is not obvious to me why blood samples obtained from the suspects should be compared to samples recovered from the vehicle, it is even less clear why they have not done that in the previous 22 days.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »
Termie,
Them cops, they got jobs to keep
Am not sure what they blood would be doing on the scene seeing there was no shoot out, Mexican standoff gone South or something.

A babu is the man for now. Negro is busy rotting and the family has long moved on.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2017, 11:19:46 PM »
A furious pace indeed.  The media is more than happy to mindlessly parrot what they are being told by their sources.  No questions asked.

The battle waged by our brave forces against the Al-Kebab Super-Terrorist out to finish the DP brought to mind the case of the Incredible Tomato-Selling Sniper from 2+ years ago.   

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2017, 12:24:18 AM »
A furious pace indeed.  The media is more than happy to mindlessly parrot what they are being told by their sources.  No questions asked.

The battle waged by our brave forces against the Al-Kebab Super-Terrorist out to finish the DP brought to mind the case of the Incredible Tomato-Selling Sniper from 2+ years ago.   

I recall this vividly.  Killed in a robbery spree by a tomato vendor without wasting a bullet. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2017, 01:03:33 AM »
What do you think happened? You guys are too cynical