Author Topic: Kabete MP bites the dust/bullets in CBD..let the speculation begin  (Read 25215 times)

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
And Life Goes On..

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Kabete MP bites the dust/bullets in CBD..let the speculation begin
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2015, 01:11:31 AM »
This could be just the police trying to get people to accept and move on.   

All the information is that the courts have allowed the police to detain some people while "investigations continue".    That implies that they have not actually been charged with anything, and there is nothing to suggest that they have been.  So,if the police have all that evidence, why have they not been charged?   Why can they not be charged on the basis of that seemingly damning evidence, even if investigations continue?

Smoke and mirrors, in my opinion.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2015, 01:18:04 AM »
Evidently the last thing you want, when you come face to face with Eric Isabwa Munyeria armed with a G3, after a night out, is your well trained bodyguards drawing their guns. 

The panicked tomato distributor will have none of that.  He will do what any panicked tomato distributor will do when faced with well trained and armed police body guards.  Eliminate each one with well aimed shots.  Leaving the absolute minimal number of bullet holes in the windshields.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2015, 01:40:27 AM »
This could be just the police trying to get people to accept and move on.   

All the information is that the courts have allowed the police to detain some people while "investigations continue".    That implies that they have not actually been charged with anything, and there is nothing to suggest that they have been.  So,if the police have all that evidence, why have they not been charged?   Why can they not be charged on the basis of that seemingly damning evidence, even if investigations continue?

Smoke and mirrors, in my opinion.   
Yep.  Smoke and mirrors.  You would think this is the kind of information that would be kept out of the public domain until "investigations are complete".  I'd hate to imagine what these suspects have been put through.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2015, 05:26:18 AM »
Carjackers they was. Where are conspiracy theorists? Facts won't get in the way of they esoteric theories; they will have u believe that the suspects are Manchurian suspects, hypnotised to confess....anything to prop they theories. they will sell you they mother if that's what it takes to convince you
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2015, 11:49:46 AM »
Is Musto's what they call the life of a double agent?  Is this a slip from detectives familiar with the case?
Mustafa Kimani, 23, works as a hawker in the Kangemi area. He is not married but has a girlfriend identified only as Njeri, who was not arrested by the police. He lives in a one-roomed house in Kangemi near the Adamanje Academy.
Jane Wanjiru Kamau, 25, is a mother of one and is married to Mustafa Kimani Anyonyi (Musto).

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2015, 01:32:01 PM »

Somebody beat you to it, look up the comments
Is Musto's what they call the life of a double agent?  Is this a slip from detectives familiar with the case?
Mustafa Kimani, 23, works as a hawker in the Kangemi area. He is not married but has a girlfriend identified only as Njeri, who was not arrested by the police. He lives in a one-roomed house in Kangemi near the Adamanje Academy.
Jane Wanjiru Kamau, 25, is a mother of one and is married to Mustafa Kimani Anyonyi (Musto).
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2015, 02:01:54 PM »

Somebody beat you to it, look up the comments
If your point is that I am not the only one, or even the first one, who sees BS in this kool aid, I can't quarrel with that.  As should any thinking Kenyan familiar with utumishi's reputation.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2015, 03:54:48 PM »
It was the editor's error and they corrected it and thanked those who pointed it out.
If your point is that I am not the only one, or even the first one, who sees BS in this kool aid, I can't quarrel with that.  As should any thinking Kenyan familiar with utumishi's reputation.

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2015, 04:45:41 PM »
It was the editor's error and they corrected it and thanked those who pointed it out.
Did he pull the whole fiction down or just parts of it?

Harriet Tubman

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2015, 09:25:27 PM »
The six member Kiambu gang who were produced in court charged with the murder of Hon George Muchai and his three security staff  have a doubtful profile...they dont seem to be a high pedigree that can execute such a murder high level murder with super precision.

An intelligence source has intimated that the six member gang may be a decoy to cover up for the real killers who may have acted on orders from an influential politician. :)

The way politicians and media were all over implicating Atwoli and COTU is an indication that they may have been used directly or indirectly to cover for the real killers.

And Life Goes On..

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2015, 05:58:17 PM »
The first is the picture of the rear view windshield.  While I am no expert in ballistics, would I be wrong to say that looks a lot like an entry shot?  The tomato distributor would appear to have walked around the vehicle and fired one shot from behind.

The front has two bullet holes.  I can't see the fourth bullet hole.  But I read somewhere that one person was felled after he had exited the car.  The panicked tomato distributor firing the powerful G3 in single shot mode does not miss.

The occupants of the mercedes/probox/pikipiki, a group of folks with menial day jobs...local butchers, touts, etc.  Having reason to believe that the men in Muchai's car were armed.  Possibly cops.  Sit patiently waiting for the gunfire to subside.  For the tomato distributor to return. 

Does anyone know if the first suspect Simon Wambugu Gichamba, has an occupation, girlfriend or wife?  For some reason, this information is not provided by detectives familiar with the investigation.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2015, 07:06:28 PM »

Am no ballistics expert either but this closer shot especially the hole on the metallic frame appears to be an exit shot. Reason is the edges of the hole are pointing away from the Fortuner.

I regard the screen shot inconclusive since to me, the hole is virtually indistinguishable from any other, glass behaves funny, & it appears highly unlikely that the shots was fired from opposite sides of the vehicle; two gunmen firing at opposite sides is suicidal (thus sayeth deNiro in Ronin) & a shot from either side by a lone gunman (corroborated by two negroes) followed by a dash to the opposite side & another shot is nonsensical

Check more images here
The first is the picture of the rear view windshield.  While I am no expert in ballistics, would I be wrong to say that looks a lot like an entry shot?

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2015, 07:42:44 PM »

Am no ballistics expert either but this closer shot especially the hole on the metallic frame appears to be an exit shot. Reason is the edges of the hole are pointing away from the Fortuner.

I regard the screen shot inconclusive since to me, the hole is virtually indistinguishable from any other, glass behaves funny, & it appears highly unlikely that the shots was fired from opposite sides of the vehicle; two gunmen firing at opposite sides is suicidal (thus sayeth deNiro in Ronin) & a shot from either side by a lone gunman (corroborated by two negroes) followed by a dash to the opposite side & another shot is nonsensical

Check more images here
The first is the picture of the rear view windshield.  While I am no expert in ballistics, would I be wrong to say that looks a lot like an entry shot?
Glass behaves funny?  What do you mean?  Automobile windshields actually preserve the record of what happened pretty well.  Better than a regular window for sure.  There is a malleable substance in them. 

That said, your image is in fact less reliable.  Just as you say.  But because of the head on angle.  Denying one the benefit of parallax.  Even with that consideration, it still looks like an entry shot.  Taken in combination with the other one, trusting my eyes, with all due respect to what two Negroes say, it points to an entry shot.  The shot on the trunk would also seem to suggest the same.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2015, 08:30:38 PM »
Termie,
Do yourself a favor and become an amateur ballistics expert. Just do it for vooke 8)
You may want to contrast entry and exit bullet holes on a car frame.
With your IQ, 10 minutes, fast internet and Google should be more than enough
Glass behaves funny?  What do you mean?  Automobile windshields actually preserve the record of what happened pretty well.  Better than a regular window for sure.  There is a malleable substance in them. 

That said, your image is in fact less reliable.  Just as you say.  But because of the head on angle.  Denying one the benefit of parallax.  Even with that consideration, it still looks like an entry shot.  Taken in combination with the other one, trusting my eyes, with all due respect to what two Negroes say, it points to an entry shot.  The shot on the trunk would also seem to suggest the same.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2015, 08:33:41 PM »
It is certainly curious that a manamba tomato-seller managed to take out 4 people with just 4 clean shots.    But who knows ... maybe the guys is just really gifted, or he gets a lot of target practice in good "simulated real-life" environments.

There also seems to be the notion that the arrested people have actually been charged in court.   Is that really so?  I'd be keen to know more details on that one.  In the normal course of things, once they are charged there has to be a hearing on bail, and the coppers would have to state in court what they actually have---as opposed to media stories from "detectives familiar with the investigation" and "police sources who cannot be named because they are not authorized to speak to the media".    And if they have not been charged yet, why not?

Last year, in the Mpeketoni case, the coppers acted quickly, and a governor was arrested for "mass murder and terrorism".  The police asked that he be held "while investigations continue"; the judge turned them down. (Too bad for this lot that they are not Big People.)   Anyways ... month and month after that, the police would come to court and state that "the investigations are continuing".    Eventually, the judge said the court aspect of the matter had to be closed and would the police please return when they had completed their investigations.  The police never returned, and everyone accepted Mpeketoni and moved on.   To this date unanswered questions remain: who did it?  where are they?  why hasn't something been done to/about them?

So, until I see people charged in court, and a trial underway, I'm going to take with a grain of salt all these stories about "Kenyan Sniper" tomato-sellers.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2015, 08:53:09 PM »
Termie,
Do yourself a favor and become an amateur ballistics expert. Just do it for vooke 8)
You may want to contrast entry and exit bullet holes on a car frame.
With your IQ, 10 minutes, fast internet and Google should be more than enough

I am not an expert.  I am just going by the direction of the dents.  I see a slight dent inwards on the rear view windshield. 

I don't rule out an optical illusion.  In which case, one can even argue that the two bullets in the rear correspond to the two entry holes in the front, if they are willing make the tomato distributor's sniper skills all the more impressive.

For the authoritative opinions we have Kenya police and detectives familiar with the investigations to rely upon.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2015, 09:16:37 PM »
A sudden aversion to Google is bad omen
Here is another example of an exit hole. That should settle the fact that  what you are seeing is an exit hole.

Now, please give examples of entry and exit holes on a windshield to prove your point. Don't take a PhD in ballistics to google that.
I am not an expert.  I am just going by the direction of the dents.  I see a slight dent inwards on the rear view windshield. 

I don't rule out an optical illusion.  In which case, one can even argue that the two bullets in the rear correspond to the two entry holes in the front, if they are willing make the tomato distributor's sniper skills all the more impressive.

For the authoritative opinions we have Kenya police and detectives familiar with the investigations to rely upon.

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2015, 09:57:13 PM »

Here is another example of an exit hole. That should settle the fact that  what you are seeing is an exit hole.

Now, please give examples of entry and exit holes on a windshield to prove your point. Don't take a PhD in ballistics to google that.

Those look like what I imagine exit holes would look.  The dents are outwards.  They even have shadows suggesting the same.  It's the opposite on Muchai's car.  Even though I have allowed for optical illusions.

Whatever type those holes(Muchai's car) are.  One is left with anything between 4 shots from back and front to 2 shots from the front exiting in the back.  I tip my hat off to the tomato distributor.  If other shots were made, they don't hit the car.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2015, 10:02:57 PM »
Entrance holes

So,between the first and this, which one best matches your optical illusion spectaculary captured from two angles?

Am still waiting for examples of entrance and exit shots off windshields. Am sure Christ will be back before you get them. Which negro wants to admit to bullshitting?

Those look like what I imagine exit holes would look.  The dents are outwards.  They even have shadows suggesting the same.  It's the opposite on Muchai's car.  Even though I have allowed for optical illusions.

Whatever type those holes(Muchai's car) are.  One is left with anything between 4 shots from back and front to 2 shots from the front exiting in the back.  I tip my hat off to the tomato distributor.  If other shots were made, they don't hit the car.