Author Topic: WSR Blundered To Blame RAO  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
WSR Blundered To Blame RAO
« on: February 05, 2015, 03:19:24 PM »
The rising GEMA sponsored hostile propaganda will make it difficult for WSR to mount a counterattack.
https://www.kenya-today.com/news/hangmans-rope-tightens-around-dp-ruto-neck-icc-admits-dangerous-waki-report
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: WSR Blundered To Blame RAO
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 04:41:49 PM »
The hustler is confused.  I read somewhere his sycophants were calling for Raila to help him clear his name.  Raila agreed, if requested.  His jubilant partners fixers were up in arms.  Telling the hustler he is better off going to jail than have Raila clear his name.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 02:30:24 PM »
I have clearly understood that WSR entered a business arrangement with GEMA with RV people being the currency of the barter trade. As 2017 nears, GEMA has a challenge to either keep WSR and hope that he still has the goods with which to barter or find somebody else to cheat.

It is my conclusion that Uhuru has chosen to amass as much cash as possible and unleash it on politicians by 2017 rather than opt for the Moi style of keeping them on a retainer. That has left very many politicians disgruntled.

He has another motive (at least the mother). Anybody can outshine Uhuru. So a decision was made to sideline and denigrate first ALL the presidential candidates. The first to go was Peter Kenneth. He was promised a lot of things if he could "accept" the rigged election result. He did even before he knew how many votes he had received. Whatever he was promised never materialized. Mudavadi was next. Even Dida joined in the eating fray.

So the problem is WSR. You can't get rid of his position as DP. He is there and he is smart and hard working.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 01:29:44 AM »
Ruto is smart, doesn't drink, and works hard.   I would support him if (a) he was not a leading land-grabber, and (b) if he had not directed his goons to do things like the Kiambaa church.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.