Author Topic: Why Muslims Hate Jews  (Read 9169 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Why Muslims Hate Jews
« on: January 27, 2015, 08:07:02 PM »
Dakwira

Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world."  The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere.  This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth.  But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/08/why_muslims_must_hate_jews.html#ixzz3Q2gfs7ME
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Why Muslims Hate Jews
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 04:48:22 PM »
Without endorsing the title of the thread.  Palestine.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 07:38:47 PM »
It's no older than 1947?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 08:57:33 PM »
It's no older than 1947?

I'd place it a little earlier.  Didn't the Muslims butcher 6 million of them shortly before 1947?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 09:34:30 PM »

How was Palestine an item before 1947?
It's no older than 1947?

I'd place it a little earlier.  Didn't the Muslims butcher 6 million of them shortly before 1947?

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 10:03:21 PM »

How was Palestine an item before 1947?
It's no older than 1947?

A little bit of history from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
Mandatory Palestine[1] (Arabic: ??????? Filas??n; Hebrew: ??????????????? (?"?) P?l??t?n? (EY), where "EY" indicates "Eretz Yisrael" (Land of Israel)) was a geopolitical entity under British administration, carved out of Ottoman Southern Syria after World War I. British civil administration in Palestine operated from 1920 until 1948. During its existence it was known simply as Palestine, but, in retrospect, as distinguishers, a variety of other names and descriptors including Mandatory or Mandate Palestine, also British Palestine and the British Mandate of Palestine, have been used to refer to it.

The Brits found a population of Muslims, Christians, Jews, Druze....
The conquest of the Ottoman Syria by the British forces in 1917, found a mixed community in the region, with Palestine, the southern part of the Ottoman Syria, containing a mixed population of Muslims, Christians, Jews and Druze. In this period, the Jewish community (Yishuv) in Palestine was divided at the time to the traditional Jewish communities in cities (the Old Yishuv), which had existed for centuries, and the newly established agricultural Zionist communities (the New Yishuv), established since the 1870s. With the establishment of the Mandate, the Jewish community in Palestine formed the Zionist Commission to represent its interests.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 10:37:08 PM »
Question is, was there hatred BEFORE 1947?
Your opinion is Palestine is the cause of this hatred

A little bit of history from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
Mandatory Palestine[1] (Arabic: ??????? Filas??n; Hebrew: ??????????????? (?"?) P?l??t?n? (EY), where "EY" indicates "Eretz Yisrael" (Land of Israel)) was a geopolitical entity under British administration, carved out of Ottoman Southern Syria after World War I. British civil administration in Palestine operated from 1920 until 1948. During its existence it was known simply as Palestine, but, in retrospect, as distinguishers, a variety of other names and descriptors including Mandatory or Mandate Palestine, also British Palestine and the British Mandate of Palestine, have been used to refer to it.

The conquest of the Ottoman Syria by the British forces in 1917, found a mixed community in the region, with Palestine, the southern part of the Ottoman Syria, containing a mixed population of Muslims, Christians, Jews and Druze. In this period, the Jewish community (Yishuv) in Palestine was divided at the time to the traditional Jewish communities in cities (the Old Yishuv), which had existed for centuries, and the newly established agricultural Zionist communities (the New Yishuv), established since the 1870s. With the establishment of the Mandate, the Jewish community in Palestine formed the Zionist Commission to represent its interests.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 10:45:56 PM »
Question is, was there hatred BEFORE 1947?
Your opinion is Palestine is the cause of this hatred

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some hatred here and there before that.  Was it enough to prevent a peaceful coexistence of these communities as the Brits found them?  If one considers the 6 million slaughtered.  Can one say this is hatred of the kind one cannot miss?

Harriet Tubman