Author Topic: Arachi Orders Keter Arrested  (Read 22061 times)

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Re: Arachi Orders Keter Arrested
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2015, 10:39:41 AM »
Is being a loud mouth a crime! well our priority is kind screwed when we focus on the village loud mouth fool. Yes, he might have mentioned the president's name in vain but there is a message that is lost in translation. The message is the fact that the weigh Bridge personnel demanding Kenya Shillings 20,000 in bribe to release a truck has a drill. I am sure that vehicle was brought to the country with that equipment on board and no body have ever demanded that kind of permit or money. The trucks were asked only to pay a few thousand shillings to go through the skimming barrier; no body seems to say nothing about the bribe demand.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2015, 01:04:50 PM »
Larry Madondo alidondoa yake yote. Even if he was looking for brownie points, it was the worst interview yet.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2015, 04:37:52 PM »
Too much ado about nothing. Keter sounds really uncouth and drunk but knowing our kenyans cops that is the only language they understand. There is nothing criminal that should have cops going for him.
I said a long time ago that there is nothing that will come out of this. Jubilee has scored a bullseye by damaging an irritant. He has exposed himself as a turncoat who is hungry for recognition. Now we know most of his noise was to get a free entry card to State House. Sadly wanainchi don't access the internet that much. So it is Keter who will be their source of information on what actually happened.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2015, 05:10:36 PM »
EACC is going after them for breach of Chapter Six of the Constitution on integrity of State officials.

Apparently if you cause a scene and get caught on camera they will come after you.  If you take bribes on a weighbridge, without causing a scene that is caught on camera.  That seems kosher.

Without condoning their behavior, Keter and Sonia are saying that government officials rake a lot illicit money on that weighbridge.

http://standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000149441/eacc-summons-state-house-comptroller-over-keter-s-saga
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman