Author Topic: Arachi Orders Keter Arrested  (Read 22065 times)

Offline kadame2

Re: Arachi Orders Keter Arrested
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2015, 05:01:22 PM »
If it is about statistics, I also know one too many who think he did a fine job and in that case it is you who is in denial
He is not as vocal? That's irrelevant because I have no idea how you judge 'vocal'. What should he have done? Hit the social media like Alai? Give me one 'vocal' newscaster

I find it decidedly convenient that his 'ineptitude and unprofessionalism' coincides  with an incidence where opinion is largely divided along party lines. CORD & Jubirlee critics have now shifted from the improbable 'set up' conspiracy theories to 'NTV set up Keter'. Obviously Keter came out like a moron and the least they can do is to blame the host

CORD this, CORD that. That's all you can see. No wonder even what is so basic that people from all over the tribal and political tribe have seen it misses you. I suppose Mansfield and all those Kyuks and Kales on FB are Cord too. As usual, the only way to argue...place people in tribal, religious or even political parties boxes and judge EVERYTHING from that perspective. Bubble.

Anecdotes are useless when you have a more objective plane like LM's following. It is no Ambitho, but it is a better gauge than your friends and family.

Offline kadame2

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2015, 05:06:26 PM »
The interview was a flop.  Because Larry Madowo was unable to get past his fixation with the soundbite. 

I think most people agree Keter was uncouth.  Yet, despite the video clip and running commentary, it was not clear what was going on.

Larry's job was to put context on that clip.  He failed.

He would have done no worse to open the interview, tell them kumbaff.  End the interview.

He is usually more engaging.  I'll cut him slack and assume this was an off day.
Bingo.

The reason you watch the interview, you want the whole story. Larry had better learn his lesson from this. I'm sure next time, he won't be so quick to try and "shine" that he forgets to do his job.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2015, 05:09:58 PM »
Because that weighbridge is so corrupt-free, or Keter your biggest concern if what really bothers you is Kenyan graft?

Because we were not comaparing Larry's corruption Versus Keter's Corruption. We were comparing Larry's ARROGANCE which you alluded to, versus KETER's & Bahindis Corruption which is obvious except to a special few
Maybe that is what you were doing, but I compared arrogance with arrogance, highlighted Larry's and NTV's hypocrisy. Please don't use "we" like vooke, that is how you end up in a bubble, presuming so much about what is going on in other minds besides your own instead of reading about and finding out.

About corruption, my point is simple: PLEASE! Enough with the fake outrage already. The man hurled insults at officers known to do that on the regular to ordinary mwananchi right at that place (the arrogance) to get a truck to pass through (the corruption). Keter was a drunk idiot with a dirty mouth but all this righteous indignation is nauseating. Lets wait and see how much of it has been saved for when a REAL scandal comes up involving billions of our money. Fake media.
There are those who will argue that these have already come out.  Chicken-gate, to pick a perfectly random example. 

Thorough investigations completed.  Case prosecuted.   Conviction secured on one end.  Dangerous silence on the other. 

Larry Madowo has not deemed it necessary to interview the culprits on his side of the pond.  No interesting soundbites. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2015, 05:11:07 PM »
All you can see is Madowo's star fading and you are busy trying to affirm your wishes from social media..That is your bubble. I wish that boy made a shilling for every prophecy of doom issued over his career
NOTHING can eclipse a leader, an elected MP caught on camera breathing threats and insults to hapless and extremely polite cops doing their job. That's up there all by itself.

Good thing is Negro will forget it before next week just like Langata land grab and Karen before it
If it is about statistics, I also know one too many who think he did a fine job and in that case it is you who is in denial
He is not as vocal? That's irrelevant because I have no idea how you judge 'vocal'. What should he have done? Hit the social media like Alai? Give me one 'vocal' newscaster

I find it decidedly convenient that his 'ineptitude and unprofessionalism' coincides  with an incidence where opinion is largely divided along party lines. CORD & Jubirlee critics have now shifted from the improbable 'set up' conspiracy theories to 'NTV set up Keter'. Obviously Keter came out like a moron and the least they can do is to blame the host

CORD this, CORD that. That's all you can see. No wonder even what is so basic that people from all over the tribal and political tribe have seen it misses you. I suppose Mansfield and all those Kyuks and Kales on FB are Cord too. As usual, the only way to argue...place people in tribal, religious or even political parties boxes and judge EVERYTHING from that perspective. Bubble.

Anecdotes are useless when you have a more objective plane like LM's following. It is no Ambitho, but it is a better gauge than your friends and family.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2015, 05:15:09 PM »
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline kadame2

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2015, 05:24:19 PM »
All you can see is Madowo's star fading and you are busy trying to affirm your wishes from social media..That is your bubble. I wish that boy made a shilling for every prophecy of doom issued over his career
NOTHING can eclipse a leader, an elected MP caught on camera breathing threats and insults to hapless and extremely polite cops doing their job. That's up there all by itself.

Good thing is Negro will forget it before next week just like Langata land grab and Karen before it

Onge! Stop seeing things again. What I see fading is this stupidity you were praising earlier as "shining", lol! After that beating by his "fans", he will have learn't his lesson. I'm sure it will make you feel better to force another narrative about desiring Madowo's demise after every other you have advanced has failed but pole, nada! 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2015, 05:25:07 PM »
No two incidences of impunity are mirror images. The whole comparison was to highlight impunity all while invoking some serious names for cover.

Sometimes back I watched PressPass and Macharia gaitho/media was accused of not dwelling on issues or something to that effect. He responded that the media are no cops and once they have done they job to bring it to the fore, they move on to other issues. This is a harsh truth. Not even independent 'alternative sources' social media persist on a singular issue. He has a point. Can I predict that like Karen, you won't be hearing nothing about Langata primary land grab after the next ten days? All eyes are now trained on Narok

PS: When was the LAST time you heard about #MH370?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2015, 05:28:05 PM »
NOBODY is beating madowo, unless you are dissociative and you mistake your opinion for the masses
I like the fact that that Negro can get under your skin so easily without as much as knowing that Nipate and all your monikers exists.
Onge! Stop seeing things again. What I see fading is this stupidity you were praising earlier as "shining", lol! After that beating by his "fans", he will have learn't his lesson. I'm sure it will make you feel better to force another narrative about desiring Madowo's demise after every other you have advanced has failed but pole, nada! 

Offline kadame2

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2015, 05:37:52 PM »
NOBODY is beating madowo, unless you are dissociative and you mistake your opinion for the masses
I like the fact that that Negro can get under your skin so easily without as much as knowing that Nipate and all your monikers exists.
For free,

https://www.facebook.com/LarryMadowo/photos/a.10151696882873295.1073741825.65096778294/10152681082933295/?type=1

The commentary on that interview.No one is beating him up, alright, lol! Though, I suppose in a certain bubble, these could all be MY opinions. :D Quite unlike vooke's anecdotes on what his three friends and relatives think.

And you think Keter cares that vooke and his hollow sermons exist?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2015, 05:49:48 PM »
I don't have the energy to sample 2K+ opinions but I can tell you that the likes for that are ALMOST equal to the comments
Simple maths. The boy is going places and he hasn't gotten that far by listening to haters barking at him
For free,

https://www.facebook.com/LarryMadowo/photos/a.10151696882873295.1073741825.65096778294/10152681082933295/?type=1

The commentary on that interview.No one is beating him up, alright, lol! Though, I suppose in a certain bubble, these could all be MY opinions. :D Quite unlike vooke's anecdotes on what his three friends and relatives think.

And you think Keter cares that vooke and his hollow sermons exist?

Offline kadame2

« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2015, 05:56:31 PM »
How do you know what "likes" mean, without commentary? Assuming it means it is Larry's style of interview they like is just silly in a "convo" of three, especially when so many comments are negative about Larry. Ati you are rooting for him "to go places" when you just admitted you have no luv for him, lol.  Larry will go places, alright, because the boy can READ, and wherever he is, he has made 100 resolutions about how never to make a fool of himself on TV again.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2015, 06:03:59 PM »
I don't like Madowo at all but I don't expect him to fade next week. Temper your emotions and bias with realism...look up a piece Termie shared that Madow did sometimes back on online bullies

How do you know what "likes" mean, without commentary? Assuming it means it is Larry's style of interview they like is just silly in a "convo" of three, especially when so many comments are negative about Larry. Ati you are rooting for him "to go places" when you just admitted you have no luv for him, lol.  Larry will go places, alright, because the boy can READ, and wherever he is, he has made 100 resolutions about how never to make a fool of himself on TV again.

Offline kadame2

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2015, 06:13:55 PM »
I don't like Madowo at all but I don't expect him to fade next week. Temper your emotions and bias with realism...look up a piece Termie shared that Madow did sometimes back on online bullies

Emotions, bullies...Boy, buy a good mirror and take a look at it>

Ati online BULLIES.....:roll: :roll: :roll:

So says the biggest bigoted bully on .org, just which poster have you not bullied in the most uncouth ways? Talk about comedy.

You are free to point out who I have bullied while I get ready to point you to the pages and pages of insults you hurl at those you deem weak in debates. Try that silliness on another one. I will take a lecture from you the day you turn into what you preach. Upus!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2015, 06:20:11 PM »
The piece was about his haters in so many word...they put up with him, follow him and then keep on whining that he is proud,arrogant.....Very funny. Do you like Madowo? He irritates you but he is still irresistible...he is a genius

Point is all the vitriol directed against him means nothing. I can assure you he won't change not even after reading your elementary shrink garbage
Emotions, bullies...Boy, buy a good mirror and take a look at it>

Ati online BULLIES.....:roll: :roll: :roll:

So says the biggest bigoted bully on .org, just which poster have you not bullied in the most uncouth ways? Talk about comedy.

You are free to point out who I have bullied while I get ready to point you to the pages and pages of insults you hurl at those you deem weak in debates. Try that silliness on another one. I will take a lecture from you the day you turn into what you preach. Upus!

Offline kadame2

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2015, 06:26:40 PM »
Your prophecies only matter to members of your congregation, I wouldn't care either way.

About Larry Madowo's "fandom", I don't give a hoot about Larry, and haven't watched him for nearly two years. I was watching for the buzzing hot news about Keter blunders like everybodywhen the man forced his way into my "view" with that silly interview.

Offline kadame2

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2015, 07:13:10 PM »
There are those who will argue that these have already come out.  Chicken-gate, to pick a perfectly random example. 

Thorough investigations completed.  Case prosecuted.   Conviction secured on one end.  Dangerous silence on the other. 

Larry Madowo has not deemed it necessary to interview the culprits on his side of the pond.  No interesting soundbites. 
Zactly. The media of 2002 to 2007 was the last proper media we had. If Artur saga happened today, you can bet it would be treated very differently than it was then.

@Mya, don't mind my 1000 monikers, lol! Its still me underneath and even if I didn't say it, I think old netters would be able to smoke me out after a while. Too much bile over this Keter biashara, I need a break. When I return, as usual, I will register another moniker (but I will not hide). Hopefully, this time I can manage to stay away longer than a few days/months, maybe forever.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2015, 08:53:01 PM »
And you wasted time digging his Facebook posts...you do give a hoot and you imagined you understood the mood better....

Your prophecies only matter to members of your congregation, I wouldn't care either way.

About Larry Madowo's "fandom", I don't give a hoot about Larry, and haven't watched him for nearly two years. I was watching for the buzzing hot news about Keter blunders like everybodywhen the man forced his way into my "view" with that silly interview.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2015, 01:02:02 AM »

Zactly. The media of 2002 to 2007 was the last proper media we had. If Artur saga happened today, you can bet it would be treated very differently than it was then.

@Mya, don't mind my 1000 monikers, lol! Its still me underneath and even if I didn't say it, I think old netters would be able to smoke me out after a while. Too much bile over this Keter biashara, I need a break. When I return, as usual, I will register another moniker (but I will not hide). Hopefully, this time I can manage to stay away longer than a few days/months, maybe forever.
Why do you have to keep leaving Kadame?

Larry Madowo might also just be obeying the guidelines his bosses lay out.  Exposing the corruption of IEBC officials does not augur well for the crisis of legitimacy Jubilee has enjoyed since being ushered into power.

Yet people moved on.  The officials don't even have to be punished for corruption.  Nobody in Kenya carries such a burden, let alone senior officials.  The worry is really about the next one. 

No trusted electoral commission nor Supreme Court.  The Negro(I have to use to this word) is sleepwalking towards another round where others will be asked to save him from himself.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2015, 07:00:58 AM »
Too much ado about nothing. Keter sounds really uncouth and drunk but knowing our kenyans cops that is the only language they understand. There is nothing criminal that should have cops going for him.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2015, 08:19:58 AM »
Maybe that is what you were doing, but I compared arrogance with arrogance, highlighted Larry's and NTV's hypocrisy. Please don't use "we" like vooke, that is how you end up in a bubble, presuming so much about what is going on in other minds besides your own instead of reading about and finding out.

About corruption, my point is simple: PLEASE! Enough with the fake outrage already. The man hurled insults at officers known to do that on the regular to ordinary mwananchi right at that place (the arrogance) to get a truck to pass through (the corruption). Keter was a drunk idiot with a dirty mouth but all this righteous indignation is nauseating. Lets wait and see how much of it has been saved for when a REAL scandal comes up involving billions of our money. Fake media.

You did not MENTION Keters arrogance. Maybe that's what you were doing. You brought the issue of Larry's arrogance in athread discussing about Keter trying to get a truck from weighbridge officials. He went further to use "powers" to get this illegality done. That's corruption.

Of course to you, this is not a real case of corruption. No one has prevented you from shouting your voice hoarse when a case of real corruption comes up. But you can't tell people not to shout about Keter's corruption, just because they didn't shout about Raila's corrupt activities. You shout about Raila's corruption, and I'll shout about Keter's corruption.