Author Topic: Arachi Orders Keter Arrested  (Read 22064 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Arachi Orders Keter Arrested
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 11:32:58 AM »
Keter is not going nowhere
When last did you hear him barking at corruption? Negro is quite tame....mullah has that effect
Keter will go. Why? Jubilee does not like him. He should have known better. Now they say the law should take its course. But, what happened to Sonko and the guns, where was the law. What happened to Moses Kuria and hate speech, where was the law. Mr. Duale is quick to comment, but with Sonko he was never heard. DOUBLE STANDARDS.
No to justify Keter's actions but this is selective amnesia.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline kadame2

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 11:50:35 AM »
Nobody is frying larry Madowo in the social media. The incidence has assumed a political twist; CORD will obviously try to milk it, Keter was their #1 fan and they will try to read any of his woes as retaliatory...they are the ones spinning garbage about set up.

What's the problem with picking Artur? They are quite similar. In BOTH the villains flashed GoK privileges real or imagined and got away with it. This RV neanderthal tried that and failed. Besides, Artur was not the subject, just part of the interview....that is classic nitpicking
@vooke, you live in a bubble. Last night before the interview my mind was predisposed against Keter. Hadn't watched the video but had heard something of it. Then Larry Madowo and NTV overblown nonsense about the Artur bros happened. I thought it was just me but lo and behold, looking around social media this morning, it seems a great majority of Kenyans hate arogance in all its shades, not just the kind portrayed by a drunken MP at a known corruption hot-spot. The way Madowo has been fried on twitter and facebook, this is the last time he will ever try to "shine" again. Glad to know only a miniscule minority think he even dimmed kidogo last night,wacha shine. He managed to do the impossible and turn Keter into a victim in the eyes of much of his audience in less than 30 minutes. Talk about backfiring an interview. @Larry Madowo, ujifunze for next time. You're an interviewer, stop trying to be an interrogator at the CID HQ.
Ati nobody, si you say yourself. Social media was decidely anti-Keter until that disastrous interview when it turned sharply anti-Madowo, at least for NTV audiences blogging online. Is reading the problem or what? Those 2,000 comments under Larry on FB are all Cord including the many Wanjirus, Mainas and Kamaus I have seen there? Ama Jubilee supporters suddenly forgot to type words after the interview last night and Cord people snatched all the phones and tabs in the country? lol. The problem with going about trying to force a narrative where the reality is something else is you end up sounding like this.

Offline kadame2

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 12:14:23 PM »
And please learn the meaning of "nitpicking". What you talking about?

1) Larry STOPPED the interview after doing/saying nothing for kidogo minutes, to bring this silly clip about how this was the usual in the country, with kina sonko (who you haven't heard me complain about because the comparison there is fair) and then the ridiculous reference to the Arturs.

What do you mean similar??!!? I don't recall Keter belonging to any mafia, breaking into the place bang in the middle of the city centre mchana, with masks and GUNS, making people there lie low "like an antelope", lol! and then walking away with their property, never returning nothing, and having nothing at all happen to him. Now THAT is how you intimidate a country's "little people" when you mean business. Comparing that with making noise at a weigh-bridge one drunken night because you want the truck of a friend to pass through is so thoroughly misleading, it can only be termed a lie. I would expect that only from non-Kenyans or Kenyans who missed the Artus saga completely, maybe coz they were not born.

2) I criticized the manner in which the entire interview was conducted, so no need to"remind" me that the Artur's were not all of it. There was no interview at all. Larry looked like he was under instruction to discipline the man properly but ended up going over-board. He will not be attempting that again if he has a functioning mind.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 01:52:53 PM »
@vooke, you live in a bubble. Last night before the interview my mind was predisposed against Keter. Hadn't watched the video but had heard something of it. Then Larry Madowo and NTV overblown nonsense about the Artur bros happened. I thought it was just me but lo and behold, looking around social media this morning, it seems a great majority of Kenyans hate arogance in all its shades, not just the kind portrayed by a drunken MP at a known corruption hot-spot. The way Madowo has been fried on twitter and facebook, this is the last time he will ever try to "shine" again. Glad to know only a miniscule minority think he even dimmed kidogo last night,wacha shine. He managed to do the impossible and turn Keter into a victim in the eyes of much of his audience in less than 30 minutes. Talk about backfiring an interview. @Larry Madowo, ujifunze for next time. You're an interviewer, stop trying to be an interrogator at the CID HQ.

Of course Kenyans hate arrogance more than they hate corruption. Many Kenyans would support a corrupt humble poltician than an arrogant clean politician. And by the way, journalists don't have to be impartial

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 02:29:03 PM »
it is all a matter of opinion. Larry never consulted nobody on picking examples of impunity. That should be the LEAST of anybody's concern in examining the interview, slightly less relevant than his shoe size

1) Larry STOPPED the interview after doing/saying nothing for kidogo minutes, to bring this silly clip about how this was the usual in the country, with kina sonko (who you haven't heard me complain about because the comparison there is fair) and then the ridiculous reference to the Arturs.

What do you mean similar??!!? I don't recall Keter belonging to any mafia, breaking into the place bang in the middle of the city centre mchana, with masks and GUNS, making people there lie low "like an antelope", lol! and then walking away with their property, never returning nothing, and having nothing at all happen to him. Now THAT is how you intimidate a country's "little people" when you mean business. Comparing that with making noise at a weigh-bridge one drunken night because you want the truck of a friend to pass through is so thoroughly misleading, it can only be termed a lie. I would expect that only from non-Kenyans or Kenyans who missed the Artus saga completely, maybe coz they were not born.

2) I criticized the manner in which the entire interview was conducted, so no need to"remind" me that the Artur's were not all of it. There was no interview at all. Larry looked like he was under instruction to discipline the man properly but ended up going over-board. He will not be attempting that again if he has a functioning mind.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015, 02:31:50 PM »
If i was Keter or Sunjiv,I would have simply walked out of that interview,How do you call someone for an interview and crucify him instead of listening to him?Larry madowo is very proud and arrogant,infact social media hecklers across the political divide forgot about keter and their tribal bashing and all focus was on Larry...its just a week ago that Jeff koinange indirectly advised him to tone down,

Without Prejudice.

Offline kadame2

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2015, 02:44:17 PM »

Of course Kenyans hate arrogance more than they hate corruption. Many Kenyans would support a corrupt humble poltician than an arrogant clean politician. And by the way, journalists don't have to be impartial
Because that weighbridge is so corrupt-free, or Keter your biggest concern if what really bothers you is Kenyan graft?

Offline kadame2

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2015, 02:53:08 PM »
it is all a matter of opinion. Larry never consulted nobody on picking examples of impunity. That should be the LEAST of anybody's concern in examining the interview, slightly less relevant than his shoe size

You spent a post explaining the relevance of the Artur story, now you think it's slightly less relevant than his shoe size? :) What does that say about...never mind. It was NTV that did the Artur thing, not Larry. He just made a fool of himself and managed to steal the glowing limelight from Keter for many people.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2015, 02:57:46 PM »
Wishful thinking on stilts....Good day 8)
You spent a post explaining the relevance of the Artur story, now you think it's slightly less relevant than his shoe size? :) What does that say about...never mind. It was NTV that did the Artur thing, not Larry. He just made a fool of himself and managed to steal the glowing limelight from Keter for many people.
[/b][/color]

Offline kadame2

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2015, 03:14:28 PM »
Good day! I'm sure life in your bubble will stick to the narrative as long as you avoid convos with other people. Just stay away from the internet and everything else should be fine.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2015, 03:37:13 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2015, 03:46:25 PM »
The interview was a flop.  Because Larry Madowo was unable to get past his fixation with the soundbite. 

I think most people agree Keter was uncouth.  Yet, despite the video clip and running commentary, it was not clear what was going on.

Larry's job was to put context on that clip.  He failed.

He would have done no worse to open the interview, tell them kumbaff.  End the interview.

He is usually more engaging.  I'll cut him slack and assume this was an off day.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2015, 03:51:53 PM »
Because that weighbridge is so corrupt-free, or Keter your biggest concern if what really bothers you is Kenyan graft?

Because we were not comaparing Larry's corruption Versus Keter's Corruption. We were comparing Larry's ARROGANCE which you alluded to, versus KETER's & Bahindis Corruption which is obvious except to a special few

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2015, 03:57:27 PM »
I have just finished watching it. I and MoonKi had started a thread documenting incompetence, idiocy and mediocrity in the Media. This has no parallel. The guy - Madowo - is an idiot. When and if I get time, I will analyse it deeply and share.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2015, 03:59:50 PM »
Good day! I'm sure life in your bubble will stick to the narrative as long as you avoid convos with other people. Just stay away from the internet and everything else should be fine.
Hahahe Kadame please stick to one name yawa. I love it how you shove it to the vooke.  :D :D vooke is on denial....ati artur brothers, negroes please give me a break. Omollo thanks for that video, Keter actually looks very polite....While I do not approve of Keters actions,I will take a politician who aknowledges he erred. Sonko was even brandishing a gun when he stormed those facilities in the past and I didnt see any outrage fom larry mdomom. That Larry Mdomo is sounding like a judge and jury and it even sounds like he was lecturing Keter, what a dumb idiot. This was a moment of enlighting corruption and fact finding instead of vilifying Keter.....where was his outrage of the goverment when people are being slaughterd like sheep in garrissa et cetera...actually Sonia Bird shone in that interview.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2015, 04:07:26 PM »
You are the one in a bubble of Larry goofed and you are trying to hawk it for free. I will comment on anything NEW you bring to my attention but until then....keep hawking and trying too hard to hate madowo

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2015, 04:09:58 PM »
mya,
denial over what?
If berating larry for not living up to Larry King is the beef, I will support Larry any time
It is clear the truck had no special permit and the owners knew this.....no point wasting airtime dissecting this
It is also clear they unsuccessfully tried to invoke SH among others to secure its release...very obvious from the 6 minute
Keter blew a fuse over his impotence... this was the point the larry was driving and he scored severally..Keter had NO business being there let alone hurling insults and threats and he was not there to fight no corruption..that was his retarded excuse

I don't like the boy for a second...too childish for my liking but on this point, I see nothing worthy crucifying him on try as I may and shouting at me is not helping
Hahahe Kadame please stick to one name yawa. I love it how you shove it to the vooke.  :D :D vooke is on denial....ati artur brothers, negroes please give me a break. Omollo thanks for that video, Keter actually looks very polite....While I do not approve of Keters actions,I will take a politician who aknowledges he erred. Sonko was even brandishing a gun when he stormed those facilities in the past and I didnt see any outrage fom larry mdomom. That Larry Mdomo is sounding like a judge and jury and it even sounds like he was lecturing Keter, what a dumb idiot. This was a moment of enlighting corruption and fact finding instead of vilifying Keter.....where was his outrage of the goverment when people are being slaughterd like sheep in garrissa et cetera...actually Sonia Bird shone in that interview.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »
mya,
denial over what?
If berating larry for not living up to Larry King is the beef, I will support Larry any time
It is clear the truck had no special permit and the owners knew this.....no point wasting airtime dissecting this
It is also clear they unsuccessfully tried to invoke SH among others to secure its release...very obvious from the 6 minute
Keter blew a fuse over his impotence... this was the point the larry was driving and he scored severally..Keter had NO business being there let alone hurling insults and threats and he was not there to fight no corruption..that was his retarded excuse

I don't like the boy for a second...too childish for my liking but on this point, I see nothing worthy crucifying him on try as I may and shouting at me is not helping
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline kadame2

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2015, 04:48:50 PM »

Because we were not comaparing Larry's corruption Versus Keter's Corruption. We were comparing Larry's ARROGANCE which you alluded to, versus KETER's & Bahindis Corruption which is obvious except to a special few
Maybe that is what you were doing, but I compared arrogance with arrogance, highlighted Larry's and NTV's hypocrisy. Please don't use "we" like vooke, that is how you end up in a bubble, presuming so much about what is going on in other minds besides your own instead of reading about and finding out.

About corruption, my point is simple: PLEASE! Enough with the fake outrage already. The man hurled insults at officers known to do that on the regular to ordinary mwananchi right at that place (the arrogance) to get a truck to pass through (the corruption). Keter was a drunk idiot with a dirty mouth but all this righteous indignation is nauseating. Lets wait and see how much of it has been saved for when a REAL scandal comes up involving billions of our money. Fake media.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2015, 04:57:05 PM »
If it is about statistics, I also know one too many who think he did a fine job and in that case it is you who is in denial
He is not as vocal? That's irrelevant because I have no idea how you judge 'vocal'. What should he have done? Hit the social media like Alai? Give me one 'vocal' newscaster

I find it decidedly convenient that his 'ineptitude and unprofessionalism' coincides  with an incidence where opinion is largely divided along party lines. CORD & Jubirlee critics have now shifted from the improbable 'set up' conspiracy theories to 'NTV set up Keter'. Obviously Keter came out like a moron and the least they can do is to blame the host