Author Topic: Pundito, on Ahmednassir  (Read 2569 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Pundito, on Ahmednassir
« on: January 20, 2015, 11:24:35 PM »
Sometimes back you hypothesized some deep beef between this al shabab and RVs especially over Sholeigate. How comes he is representing Weston Hotel?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundito, on Ahmednassir
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 07:02:02 AM »
Maybe they made up. Happens always.Shollei eventually turned out less than clean and sensible RVs like me has nothing to do with her anymore. We initially thought he was a victim of witch-hunt and power games.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 08:45:32 PM »
I don't think there ever was bad blood between Ahmednasir as such and RVs especially DPORK

Maybe they made up. Happens always.Shollei eventually turned out less than clean and sensible RVs like me has nothing to do with her anymore. We initially thought he was a victim of witch-hunt and power games.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 04:13:57 PM »
You are either joking or you actually visited the Holy Spirit for a very long time. That would explain why you did not notice AN blaming Ruto and RV for the loss of his plum job at the JSC to Tom Ojienda.

I don't think there ever was bad blood between Ahmednasir as such and RVs especially DPORK

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 04:26:42 PM »
Negro,
and then Ruto hires him?
You are either joking or you actually visited the Holy Spirit for a very long time. That would explain why you did not notice AN blaming Ruto and RV for the loss of his plum job at the JSC to Tom Ojienda.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 06:21:29 PM »
I imagine that is why Pundit suggested they had kissed
Negro,
and then Ruto hires him?

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread