Author Topic: ICC: OTP's Pre-Trial Brief In Case Against Uhuru. Revelations!  (Read 2888 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
ICC: OTP's Pre-Trial Brief In Case Against Uhuru. Revelations!
« on: January 20, 2015, 07:35:52 PM »
The Victims' Representative, Fergal Gaynor, made a good argument that this should be made public. Uhuru Defence put up a spirited fight against that and lost. The PTB was made public yesterday:

http://www.icc-cpi.int/iccdocs/doc/doc1904539.pdf

Names are given and nasty actions specified: for example, Solicitor General, Njee Muturi, led on the witness-bribery front.  Ferdinand Waititu, MP, also in the thick of things on that front and secretly recorded by OTP.   

Other very busy, well-known fellows named include Francis Kimemia.  The extent of his involvement will probably surprise many.

Sample:

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: ICC: OTP's Pre-Trial Brief In Case Against Uhuru. Revelations!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 08:20:27 PM »
This means any Non-GEMA government would prosecute many of these bastards for crimes against humanity and murder.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 08:22:32 PM »
This is good.  Now they better retain power forever.  Otherwise death sentence awaits this murdererous  crew

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 09:06:19 PM »
It does not work. The NAZIs tried it and failed. Latin American dictators are dying in Prisons and house arrest. They are being arrested all over the world with nowhere to hide. The hardest part of it are the damages they have to pay. To retain something for their kin, they have resorted to hiding their loot but others are equally dedicated in unearthing the tricks used to hide it.

All one of the victims has to do is land in the US, establish residence and sue Uhuru Kenyatta for damages.
This is good.  Now they better retain power forever.  Otherwise death sentence awaits this murdererous  crew
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 06:29:10 PM »
Kimemia.  Michuki.  Waititu.  Nguyai.  etc.  If Bensouda tells me these are thugs, who am I to argue?

But Mututho?  He of the alcohol is less than Godly fame.  That is a shock.  Mututho's mere appearance and you are suppressing laughter.  Maybe he is not as funny as he looks.

A good chunk of a regional leadership is presented as serious criminals in these briefs
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman