Author Topic: nipate.com suspended again  (Read 18027 times)

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: nipate.com suspended again
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 11:28:38 AM »
Mr Mansfield

I'm reading this thread now and didn't realise Nipate.com was down. Pole. I feel your pain. I was happy when it was up. That meant no hecklers like you making accusations like goodness knows what. Hopefully it'll go back up soon or Admin start a new forum and is more than welcome to announce it here. Heck I'll even announce it. You do realise Admin and I have no beef. He even named a board for me.

To come to my house and scream sabotage is absolute childish and to deride how dead it is, not cool. We're doing extremely well thank you very much and you're welcome to participate in constructive debate.

I am sorry about Nipate.com though. Hope you're all ok. Rest assured I'm sure Admin will come up with a solution.

Childish heckler is you shameless woman who sent everybody PM and nipate dot com diassapered less than 48hrs after that,then again you are guilty of plagiarism,why did you use the name nipate?why did you not come up with another name or name this site veritas?All the circumstantial evidence proves you had something to do with the downfall of nipate,i even have information corrupt money changed hands,Never do that again,

Without Prejudice.

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 11:31:15 AM »
Riswa! I plead the blood.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 11:32:03 AM »
Njamlik will now have to come out of disguise or go to themekenya.com (mostly an empty house the times I have visited after being PM'd). He can also relocate to his friend OO.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 11:44:54 AM »
Mr Mansfield

I'm reading this thread now and didn't realise Nipate.com was down. Pole. I feel your pain. I was happy when it was up. That meant no hecklers like you making accusations like goodness knows what. Hopefully it'll go back up soon or Admin start a new forum and is more than welcome to announce it here. Heck I'll even announce it. You do realise Admin and I have no beef. He even named a board for me.

To come to my house and scream sabotage is absolute childish and to deride how dead it is, not cool. We're doing extremely well thank you very much and you're welcome to participate in constructive debate.

I am sorry about Nipate.com though. Hope you're all ok. Rest assured I'm sure Admin will come up with a solution.

Childish heckler is you shameless woman who sent everybody PM and nipate dot com diassapered less than 48hrs after that,then again you are guilty of plagiarism,why did you use the name nipate?why did you not come up with another name or name this site veritas?All the circumstantial evidence proves you had something to do with the downfall of nipate,i even have information corrupt money changed hands,Never do that again,

Without Prejudice.

Did you just call me "shameless woman" ? Oh no you didn't.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 12:41:22 PM »
Mr Mansfield

Without Prejudice.
Huna aibu. What are you doing here? Talking crap on nipate is not enough you have to bring it here? What warnings are you giving here, go form your non-plagariazed forum elsewhere or wait for nipate to go back up....kumbaff!! 8)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 12:47:16 PM »
Esh, hata Kababe is throwing barbs?  Here I was thinking butter wouldn't melt..... wololo...  :D

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2014, 12:51:43 PM »
Esh, hata Kababe is throwing barbs?  Here I was thinking butter wouldn't melt..... wololo...  :D
Lol! Bryo, hata kababe ni binadamu.  :D

What irks me about Mansfield is that he's coming here to start a fight instead of just going on about his business and blogging like others until nipate goes up. That's how decent people behave. :D Hii ni tabia mbovu. :zen:

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 01:03:00 PM »
Lol! Bryo, hata kababe ni binadamu.  :D

What irks me about Mansfield is that he's coming here to start a fight instead of just going on about his business and blogging like others until nipate goes up. That's how decent people behave. :D Hii ni tabia mbovu. :zen:

I can see she's breathing faya kabisa.  These .COM orphans are indeed misbehaving.  They should take their potion quietly like Mama Safi once advised.

If they carry on, hata mimi nitaanzisha NIPATE.BIZ!

Enjoy the new home

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 01:31:31 PM »
....kumbaff!! 8)
Now that is what I call having balls! I love courage God!!!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 01:32:55 PM »
Kadame,

I Challenged veritas NOT you,where you come in on this matter i dont know unless you have a beef with me,Go break your virginity and do a paps smear before abusing me over nothing,infact i now doubt your faith in Jesus Christ,

Without Prejudice.

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 01:41:49 PM »
Kadame,

I Challenged veritas NOT you,where you come in on this matter i dont know unless you have a beef with me,Go break your virginity and do a paps smear before abusing me over nothing,infact i now doubt your faith in Jesus Christ,

Without Prejudice.

Luciferan

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2014, 01:54:02 PM »
Kadame,

I Challenged veritas NOT you,where you come in on this matter i dont know unless you have a beef with me, Go break your virginity and do a paps smear before abusing me over nothing,infact i now doubt your faith in Jesus Christ,

Without Prejudice.
Mansfield,

WACHA UCHOKOZI! If you despise what veritas did, what are you doing here participating in it? If you are here then stop your silly attacks and just blog like the rest of us.

My Christianity is not your problem, doubt all you wish. My virginity and medical care, as well. :D

Without prejudice  :D

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 02:04:40 PM »
Kadame kasweet,

The events that led to the downfall of dot com cannot be wished away,thats why i had to dig deeper into the matter which you allege are silly attacks,the same could happen to this site someday and you would also do the same,Let me also say veritas did a pleasant job,

As a concerned citizen,its my obligation to know how my neighbour is doing,Its you who shocked us by telling us you had never done a pap smear by age 33 which made us assume you could probably be a virgin,so i had to follow up on the matter in good faith,please dont feel offended in anyway,

Yo have called me kumbaff and now silly,christians should never abuse,Infact you should win more souls for Christ Jesus,you owe me AN APOLOGY,

Without Prejudice.

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 02:06:48 PM »
Kadame kasweet,

The events that led to the downfall of dot com cannot be wished away,thats why i had to dig deeper in the matter which you allege are silly attacks,the same could happen on this site and you would also do the same,

As a concerned  citizen,its my obligation to know how my neighbour is doing,Its you who shocked us by telling us you had never done a pap smear by age 33 which made us assume you could probably be a virgin,so i had to follow up on the matter in good faith,please dont feel offended in anyway,

Yo have called me kumbaff and silly,christians should never abuse,you owe me AN APOLOGY,

Without Prejudice.

You are not a Christian, what do you know about Christian lingo? Keep in mind the Christian God created hell.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 02:16:08 PM »
Mansfield,

Pole, but I am not 33 and I'm not embarrassed about not knowing or doing pap smears. Where I come from, virginity is nothing to be ashamed of. And pap smears were not taught in my High school biology class when they were teaching us about that kind of thing, and neither am I a doctor.  That is not the subject of this topic, though. Veritas did not cause nipate to shut down. Nipate has been having problems and veritas saw it and like a good entrepreneur she took her opportunity. There was no war between here and nipate, how can there be? We loved nipate and even when we came here, we had no intention of dumping nipate, veritas just gave us another option. It was really bad for some people to start a war between two sites that were basically shared by the same crowd of people. Now that nipate is having problems, its not fair to accuse veritas and insult her for nothing.

Wacha uwongo, I did not call you silly, I called you kumbaff. Sometimes it is well dserved. Read what Jesus called the pharisees "You brood of vipers!"

I will not apologize, you deserved a good spanking for that unprovoked attack.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2014, 02:31:43 PM »
Laughing Out Very Loudly! As I said I admire those who don't fold their goat skin and run from a debate.

Mansfield,

Pole, but I am not 33 and I'm not embarrassed about not knowing or doing pap smears. Where I come from, virginity is nothing to be ashamed of. And pap smears were not taught in my High school biology class when they were teaching us about that kind of thing, and neither am I a doctor.  That is not the subject of this topic, though. Veritas did not cause nipate to shut down. Nipate has been having problems and veritas saw it and like a good entrepreneur she took her opportunity. There was no war between here and nipate, how can there be? We loved nipate and even when we came here, we had no intention of dumping nipate, veritas just gave us another option. It was really bad for some people to start a war between two sites that were basically shared by the same crowd of people. Now that nipate is having problems, its not fair to accuse veritas and insult her for nothing.

Wacha uwongo, I did not call you silly, I called you kumbaff. Sometimes it is well dserved. Read what Jesus called the pharisees "You brood of vipers!"

I will not apologize, you deserved a good spanking for that unprovoked attack.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 02:36:16 PM »
Kadame,

First let me say,that being a virgin is a precious thing no matter the age especially in this century,I agree on you on pap smear,even my wife learnt about it when in college which i hope you also did through your friends unless you were a strict Christian or catholic for that matter,i hope nowadays they teach kids at secondary school,Its quite important,As for you being age 30-33 there is because you told me sometimes back at dot com you graduated from UON when it was the only institution offering law,your dad born around 1942 and you being born early 1980s there,

I have no beef with veritas,

You may not apologize but have you ever seen a lady spank a man?my God...Do you know what spanking means?Do you?

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 02:38:43 PM »
Kadame kasweet,

The events that led to the downfall of dot com cannot be wished away,thats why i had to dig deeper in the matter which you allege are silly attacks,the same could happen on this site and you would also do the same,

As a concerned  citizen,its my obligation to know how my neighbour is doing,Its you who shocked us by telling us you had never done a pap smear by age 33 which made us assume you could probably be a virgin,so i had to follow up on the matter in good faith,please dont feel offended in anyway,

Yo have called me kumbaff and silly,christians should never abuse,you owe me AN APOLOGY,

Without Prejudice.

You are not a Christian, what do you know about Christian lingo? Keep in mind the Christian God created hell.

Okay,now i know,

Without Prejudice.

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 02:51:07 PM »
may be its a good thing that the other nipate is dead, dying or just kaput. Now we can all meet here. Let us be honest, the political war between Jubilee and cord is not dying soon.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2014, 02:53:43 PM »
:roll: :roll: :roll:
That explains why this place smells like a rained on blue host refugee.  Mattress and chicken in tow.

I can no longer believe that Emmanuel Kariuki is to blame.  Who suspends a website for having links to some irrelevant public blog?
I had not seen this before.... You are too much, buoy!