Author Topic: nipate.com suspended again  (Read 18024 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
nipate.com suspended again
« on: September 08, 2014, 08:48:41 AM »
Nattyfool must be gutted;

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: nipate.com suspended again
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 08:53:16 AM »
You and veritas must be behind this,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 08:58:05 AM »
Why would i do that. I have no beef with Nipate.com nor the Admin.We help built Nipate.com from the scratch and have left it to some of you to sustain it. Obviously that will proof difficult.
You and veritas must be behind this,

Without Prejudice.

Offline a4architect2

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 09:00:39 AM »
admin should step up his game in explaining there are no copyright infringements to his webhosts.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 09:16:53 AM »
Pundit,nipate has been doing well even after you left,you never saw some of us here or any nipatean begging you to come back,STOP SABOTAGE,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »
admin should step up his game in explaining there are no copyright infringements to his webhosts.

Why have we not had such issues until this site came to life,connect the dots,infact if you look critically at this site,its dead without most of us,less activity,few replies and views so the only way to jump start this site is through assasination of dot com nipate,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 09:33:40 AM »

Why have we not had such issues until this site came to life,connect the dots,infact if you look critically at this site,its dead without most of us,less activity,few replies and views so the only way to jump start this site is through assasination of dot com nipate,

Without Prejudice.

Kijana, if you have no personal interest in that other nipate, just crossover , am almost swallowing my ego and crossing over. Though i will never feel at home with CORDoos moderating these site. Election of moderators should be held by members.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 09:46:14 AM »
Mr Mansfield

I'm reading this thread now and didn't realise Nipate.com was down. Pole. I feel your pain. I was happy when it was up. That meant no hecklers like you making accusations like goodness knows what. Hopefully it'll go back up soon or Admin start a new forum and is more than welcome to announce it here. Heck I'll even announce it. You do realise Admin and I have no beef. He even named a board for me.

To come to my house and scream sabotage is absolute childish and to deride how dead it is, not cool. We're doing extremely well thank you very much and you're welcome to participate in constructive debate.

I am sorry about Nipate.com though. Hope you're all ok. Rest assured I'm sure Admin will come up with a solution.

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 09:49:21 AM »
Mr Mansfield

I'm reading this thread now and didn't realise Nipate.com was down. Pole. I feel your pain. I was happy when it was up. That meant no hecklers like you making accusations like goodness knows what. Hopefully it'll go back up soon or Admin start a new forum and is more than welcome to announce it here. Heck I'll even announce it. You do realise Admin and I have no beef. He even named a board for me.

To come to my house and scream sabotage is absolute childish and to deride how dead it is, not cool. We're doing extremely well thank you very much and you're welcome to participate in constructive debate.

I am sorry about Nipate.com though. Hope you're all ok. Rest assured I'm sure Admin will come up with a solution.

As the presiding crown Queen we expect your thick reptilian skin to be fully grown in exactly 10 days.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 09:53:14 AM »
Mwana, I am NOT in CORD. I have more friends in real life working for Jubilee than CORD. We had moderator elections in RCB before. It failed, hence the exodus to Nipate.com. The moderators on this board (aside from E) are based on the number of posts on Nipate.com. The breakdown goes more Jubilee sympathisers than CORD.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 09:54:56 AM »
Queen, please, the brothers are suffering. I can understand. If I was Admin I'd be devastated. Hopefully he'll figure out a solution soon. I'm wondering what happened though. I thought the legal suit was cleared? What is it this time?

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 10:00:30 AM »
Queen, please, the brothers are suffering. I can understand. If I was Admin I'd be devastated. Hopefully he'll figure out a solution soon. I'm wondering what happened though. I thought the legal suit was cleared? What is it this time?

Who knows what's going on? Your guess is as good as mine. In the meantime I really think you may need your Freud sparknotes to manage the various jekyl and hidelike personalities that roam these forums. Like pimping the ladies section is not strenuous enough lol. Btw I like your background there but could do with a rotation between food and heels...

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 10:13:45 AM »
Queen, I felt a relief when Nipate.com was back up, that way it didn't seem like our forum had something to do with it. Now that it's down again, I'm really not looking forward to the batter of accusations. I was looking forward to just hanging in the ladies section and banter with Brynn and the ladies.

Thank you, rotating food and heels? what do you mean?

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »
Queen, I felt a relief when Nipate.com was back up, that way it didn't seem like our forum had something to do with it. Now that it's down again, I'm really not looking forward to the batter of accusations. I was looking forward to just hanging in the ladies section and banter with Brynn and the ladies.

Thank you, rotating food and heels? what do you mean?

It could be a well-calculated plot to incriminate and villainize you as some kind of CIA operative (no kidding). Your site is doing extremely well. You've worked really hard on it and it shows, don't let anyone steal that credit from you. I'll talk more about the ladies section with you another time. It's lunch time here. Catch you later.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 10:22:39 AM »
CIA operative? You've got to be kidding. I just visited the site and it looks to have been suspended again. Maybe the legal issues weren't cleared last time. Thank you Queen, enjoy lunch.  :*

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 10:23:53 AM »
That explains why this place smells like a rained on blue host refugee.  Mattress and chicken in tow.

I can no longer believe that Emmanuel Kariuki is to blame.  Who suspends a website for having links to some irrelevant public blog?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 10:26:37 AM »
 :roll:

...oh dear.

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 10:29:50 AM »
That explains why this place smells like a rained on blue host refugee.  Mattress and chicken in tow.

I can no longer believe that Emmanuel Kariuki is to blame.  Who suspends a website for having links to some irrelevant public blog?

Greetings Terminator

When you figure out how a Presidential limo is stolen only to be found hidden in Railas backyard then all other strange phenomena will make sense hehehe.

Offline TrueRV

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 10:41:59 AM »
I am still having lots of trouble posting anything on this forum. I will have enough time to explore it over the weekend.

My trouble is due to my misspelled name by veritas TrueRV. Means I cannot log in with the password. It should have been True RV

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 10:43:03 AM »