Author Topic: What`s causing all these killings?  (Read 314 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
What`s causing all these killings?
« on: March 04, 2024, 02:55:13 AM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/counties/bomet/bomet-man-who-killed-his-3-children-and-househelp-dies-by-suicide-4544168

The man hacked the children with a panga at Kipkebe village near Silibwet trading centre on Friday night before he fled.
The suspect's body, which had injuries on the hands and neck, has been taken to the Longisa County Referral Hospital mortuary for preservation.
Police named the victims of the attack as Lewis Kipngeno, 14, Lulu Cheruto, two, Abigael Cherono, eight, and Sharon Chepkoech,16.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: What`s causing all these killings?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 03:50:53 AM »
Economics coupled with mental sickness. I pray for my beloved that conditions may improve and hope for better tomorrow restored.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 10:40:43 AM »
There is a pattern to these evil madness. Economy is just a small bit to the jigsaw.

Bugger had been beating her mother and was picking fights in the village before he relocated. Probably not the first murders- pangas, wires.

Controlling psychopaths who tell wives when to close shop. Being a potato broker, likely a seasonal tycoon.

Dysfunctional extended family where 16 year old  has to work as a househelp in the villages. Tells a story where day secondary schools and bursaries are not working as intended for 100% transition.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 05:44:53 PM »
Bomet is so rich it can feed the whole of EA from agri busness, yet nothing happens. Same with neighboring Kisii, Kakamega, etc. No policy

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.