Author Topic: With Raila godlen handshake - Ruto will win 2027 by 65%  (Read 1100 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
With Raila godlen handshake - Ruto will win 2027 by 65%
« on: February 27, 2024, 10:12:00 AM »
2027 remain one pointless election.

We have to just hope Ruto will do good and become ruthless against inefficiency, corruption, and laziness in gok

And continue to hire brilliant folks in statehouse to drive policy

And execute reforms.

We are at full mercy of Ruto.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: With Raila godlen handshake - Ruto will win 2027 by 65%
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 11:58:49 AM »
You are taking it for granted, that Raila will get the AU chairmanship. With Jakaya Kikwete, Raila has a prominent opponent. The Handshake is only valid as long as that mission succeeds.

Also Mt. kenya is drifting towards opposition very fast. Have you seen the hostility the local politicians like Kimani Ichungwah have received in their homeground even in the presence of Ruto.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 01:50:36 PM »
What ruthlessness without a purge of those who have cultivated the culture of inefficiency, laziness and corruption. Just like other Mwafrika new leaders, he is not interested in changing the culture just the feeding troughs and streams.

Preliminary assessments of G-G fuel deal and university funding models are failures.

Affordable housing, and SFIH are still vague reforms of changing the feeding troughs. The NHIF scammers paradise structure are intact.

Embracing baba means the evil civil servants of hanshake 2 era are safe to continue with sabotage.

With hasora economy showing little promise of turnaround, he will also be campaigning in the rain against the economy.

We have to just hope Ruto will do good and become ruthless against inefficiency, corruption, and laziness in gok

And execute reforms.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 03:14:32 PM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 03:50:39 PM »
Now we have to turn to Kalonzo to call for maandamano. :D

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 07:50:56 PM »

And execute reforms.

Trust baba even if he gets it ,2027 he will quit it and run for president. Raila is very predictable.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2024, 09:07:28 AM »
He is done. Taken a golden handshake. He will make a lemonade out of AU commission. Will make it appear become than president position. You can bet he will be mostly in Nairobi not Adis.
Trust baba even if he gets it ,2027 he will quit it and run for president. Raila is very predictable.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2024, 09:09:33 AM »
Ruto combined with Raila will nail that thing. I dont think anyone else has so much interest in it. Maybe Ufool.
Ruto is working on ensuring he has insurance against Mt kenya restlessness.
Mt kenya will still keep No 2 - and all that - so in 2027 - they have choice - to finish with Ruto - and in play for 2032.
Or risk it all with Kalonzo - end up in opposition for 20yrs or forever.
As Western Alliance will become more powerful.
You are taking it for granted, that Raila will get the AU chairmanship. With Jakaya Kikwete, Raila has a prominent opponent. The Handshake is only valid as long as that mission succeeds.

Also Mt. kenya is drifting towards opposition very fast. Have you seen the hostility the local politicians like Kimani Ichungwah have received in their homeground even in the presence of Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2024, 11:07:55 AM »
Martha Karua is neither brilliant nor a performer. Brilliance starts with winning - not making faces.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2024, 11:22:18 AM »
60% possible.

UDA will become 90s Kanu as basically Raila constituency is gone to Ruto. Gachagua might lead Mt Kenya to 41 v 1 - even Merus will not follow Kikuyus.

Ruto is Benevolent Dictator. So far I see him as focused despite the teething noises as he wean economy from debt. My hope is Kenya takes off - economically - and Ruto can be 24 years akin to Moi - so long as he deliver Turkey- level economy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2024, 11:38:36 AM »
If Ruto deliver this... noone will listen to upinzani. They can compete with Kagame - Ethiopia suffered big loss with Zenawi death. Kenya must milk Ruto talent.

Turkey is a founding member of the OECD and G20. The country's economy ranked as the 17th-largest in the world and 7th-largest in Europe by nominal GDP in 2023. It also ranked as the 11th-largest in the world and 5th-largest in Europe by PPP in 2023. According to the IMF, as of 2022, Turkey had an upper-middle income, mixed-market, emerging economy.[30] Turkey has often been defined as a newly industrialized country since the turn of the 21st century.[31][32][33] The country is the fourth most visited destination in the world,[34] and has over 1,500 R&D centres established both by multinational and national firms.[35] Turkey is among the world's leading producers of agricultural products, textiles, motor vehicles, transportation equipment, construction materials, consumer electronics, and home appliances.

Over the past 20 years, there have been major developments in the financial and social aspects of Turkey's economy, such as increases in employment and average income since 2000.[36] Despite the declining value of the Turkish lira, especially during the ongoing Turkish currency and debt crisis, there has been a sharp increase in the country's USD-based GDP figures in recent years.[37] However, high inflation continues to be a problem in the early 2020s.[38]

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2024, 11:40:22 AM »
Kenya needs Ruto more than Ruto needs Kenya.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2024, 11:58:27 AM »
 :o
To date, who has gained more, Ruto from Kenya or Kenya from Ruto?

Kenya needs Ruto than Ruto needs Kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2024, 12:30:54 PM »
Kenya has gained more from Ruto.

Take off the Raila blinkers. Great leadership is very rare. Kenya is on the right path.

:o
To date, who has gained more, Ruto from Kenya or Kenya from Ruto?

Kenya needs Ruto than Ruto needs Kenya.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2024, 12:35:35 PM »
It is one year break. For now we shall see how he behaves up to December. He will be back with a bang in 2026 just in perfect time for 2027.

I expect he starts taking jabs at how he has helped Ruto manage the G2G blah de bleh.

Ruto is just about to find out that you cannot be loved by everyone just like ufool. 

He is done. Taken a golden handshake. He will make a lemonade out of AU commission. Will make it appear become than president position. You can bet he will be mostly in Nairobi not Adis.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 02:46:14 PM »
Gout, you give Ruto half a chance n he takes, by time Raila is back, Ruto will have 3 babies with ODM

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2024, 04:15:45 PM »
I think Raila can see the 2027 clearly and has opted for a safer ground. Beating Dr. President in 2027 and 2032 is extremely hard. In 2032 his hand picked successor, which is still Ichung'wah, will sail through very easy!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2024, 11:02:00 PM »
For tribal cheerleaders, does it really matter anymore who is president in that shithole? Kenya is in tatters, kalenjins and Kikuyus are crying the most while counties like Homa bay and Kisumu are at least proving that smart governance matters.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2024, 09:18:21 AM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2024, 06:51:14 PM »
Let's wait and see where things stand in 2026. I'm biased, but Ruto's crack on corruption, among other historic decisions, is something Kenyans will appreciate in the long run. He showed his cousin the door, who was the only family member in the Government trying to benefit from the Kenya forestry service he was heading. It is commendable, unlike past presidents who stacked family members everywhere in the Government for looting purposes.
Housing- If structured well, housing works like in Singapore and other high-end European countries. The private sector in Kenya only caters to folks with cash, which are few in the population. The Government can assist with private partnerships to move millions of people from renters to owners over time.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!