Author Topic: Ruto is an embrassment to Nandi men  (Read 704 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ruto is an embrassment to Nandi men
« on: February 20, 2024, 02:31:17 AM »
By large kalenjins never engage in ballant lies. Even moi never personally engage in spins. He just let fools do that for him. To see ruto lie this much with no shame is actually very shocking and says  a lot about his lack of character.

Nandis are honorable people the kenyan society should expect that their leader honor their integrity by not lying like  toddler.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto is an embrassment to Nandi men
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 11:27:15 AM »
Does Ruto believe his own lies or is he just a pathological liar?

The job market in Germany is complicated. The school system is so well established, that most germans end up having a profession. In germany the first question when meeting a person, is what is your profession. All school leavers are required to learn a profession. The issue here is, the profession and standard of any migrant workers has to be cleared on paper before any work permit can be given out.  No employer will agree to have a migrant worker arrive in Germany and then try and see if the person fits their needs. It will be too expensive for everyone.

The process is simply not as easy as Ruto wants to tell the Kenyan public.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 01:44:29 PM »
I know it sounds like a movie script, but the Government of Germany has requested Kenya to supply 250K people to fill jobs in Germany. The problem is CS and folks tasked to undertake are taking bribes or want to benefit from anyone before they are enlisted. Also, getting qualified, educated Kenyans is proving challenging because they most likely cheated or were subjected to substandard education. Ruto is never an amebarrassment, and to my subjective opinion, should be lauded for securing positions paying over 200K a month for quarter million Kenyans.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 02:04:27 PM »
Ruto is one of greatest marketers. He job is to sell Kenya n if he oversell it shida iko wapi. American are world biggest economy because they are greatest marketers

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 02:13:30 PM »
You got it all wrong. I live in Germany and I can assure you that figure 250k is only coming from the Kenyan side. I have tried to explain to you guys the red tape that is in the German job market, but it seems you want to believe Ruto's vitendawili.

Let us take up the subject at the end of 2024 and I hope we can have the figures of the number of workers that have left Kenya for Germany.

I know it sounds like a movie script, but the Government of Germany has requested Kenya to supply 250K people to fill jobs in Germany. The problem is CS and folks tasked to undertake are taking bribes or want to benefit from anyone before they are enlisted. Also, getting qualified, educated Kenyans is proving challenging because they most likely cheated or were subjected to substandard education. Ruto is never an amebarrassment, and to my subjective opinion, should be lauded for securing positions paying over 200K a month for quarter million Kenyans.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 03:10:07 PM »
Maybe this is old news. I can assure you after Trump, things have changed. No more immigrants wanted. Not on that scale.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 04:58:00 PM »
I can assure you that figure of 250k Kenyans arriving in Germany in 2024 would change the dynamics of the general election coming up in September 2025. Our people are so naive like their leader. It is as if black people are welcomed here with open arms.

Maybe this is old news. I can assure you after Trump, things have changed. No more immigrants wanted. Not on that scale.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 07:01:34 PM »
I can assure you that figure of 250k Kenyans arriving in Germany in 2024 would change the dynamics of the general election coming up in September 2025. Our people are so naive like their leader. It is as if black people are welcomed here with open arms.

Lets develop our own. Theyll take Indians before Kenyans.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 07:24:40 PM »
And Bulgarians beofre Indians. We can not develop by exporting labour. Phillipines has been doing it for decades and where is the country?

Lets develop our own. Theyll take Indians before Kenyans.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2024, 10:20:19 PM »
Ruto is either naive or misadvised. No western country will let africans to en masse  immigrate through official channels. There are way too many obstacles to deter such legal migration.

Best bet would be to sweet talk sleepy Joe Biden to let Kenyans through Mexico border Trump wall.

Otherwise the usual migration channels are stuffed full with Asians who will get preferential immigration admission.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2024, 02:41:37 AM »
Ruto is either naive or misadvised. No western country will let africans to en masse  immigrate through official channels. There are way too many obstacles to deter such legal migration.

Best bet would be to sweet talk sleepy Joe Biden to let Kenyans through Mexico border Trump wall.

Otherwise the usual migration channels are stuffed full with Asians who will get preferential immigration admission.
Not in the USA. Asian migration was cut back in the day, especially indians and Chinese folk. Most have to wait 60 years to fully migrate that is why most Asians in the USA are undocumented.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2024, 02:50:05 AM »
Asians, especially Chinese can't wait for tedius legal migration to unwind, route 11 is faster!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2024, 01:39:17 AM »
Asians, especially Chinese can't wait for tedius legal migration to unwind, route 11 is faster!

Ehhhh....Route 11 LOL. South B

Anyway Govt needs to create better policies for Kenyans to progress. Sell bonds directly to Kenyans t attract foreign exchange. Use the money to build better roads, expand rail roads all over the country to replace matatus. Leave everythign else to investors.